((Alien_xXx_Sunset))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm Amber, the almighty ruler of Immortalness!" Amber joked, pointing to the Immortal Symbol.

"I-I'm Krystal.. I'm not really that important or strong, but I c-can try," Krystal looked down.

OOC: Later on, I'm probably going to end up with 3 or 4 characters, one of which won't be as active.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc: I'ma add an evil character soon.

Azen looked at Amber. "You never answered my quesion, so can I leave now?"

"Well, didn't you listen to my 5 minute long lecture?" Amber teased, exaggerating.

Azen shook his head. "Well, do you want me here or not?" Honesty, Zane wanted to stay and get to know Amber better, but didn't want to admit that.

"Stay!" Amber swiftly replied.

"Ouch.." Krystal started to get a nasty head-ache, but it made her head feel very light, as if she didn't have one at all.

"Oh! There is something you guys should be aware of..." Amber searched her pockets and pulled out a recent newspaper article, "see this? This is about some 6 year old that has gone missing! And supposedly trying to hunt down the Universe Orb! It is the most powerful of everything that a God created, in fact, it created the Gods and earth itself! It doesn't have a guardian either, apparently, no alien lived up to it's spectations!"

Azen yawned boringly. "Yeah that's great, don't really care." he realized what he said made him sound like a jerk infront of Amber. He sighed. "If I see him I'll kill him. Problem solved." After saying that, he realized he did it again. "Do you hate me?" He asked Amber.

ooc: Azen has a huge crush on Amber, and I'm going to make it funny.

OOC: I put down 68 instead of 6... Huge age difference.

"I just met you, why would I hate you?" Amber answered his question.. With a question.

Occ: I may make another character soon.....)

Paris nodded. "The book said something about that....." She says going red.

"I don't know, I'm just a hatable person." Azen looked at her. "I'm still confused, why am I staying here?"

Zane blushed. "Well, what's your view about the whole love thing? Honestly, I'm fine with it. Your really nice, the Sun Orb always picks a good guardian, and your pretty." He blushed, as that probably sounded really cheesy.

"Oi, Paris! Zane!" Amber called.

ooc: Yep. make it whatever you want. In the novel I'm going to write It's a female that was going to be a goddess,but a darkness stole her spirit, causing her to become evil and caused the Goddess within her to flee.

"PARIS ZANE!" Amber shouted.

"Well, you know how you two are supposed to fall in love?' Amber asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back