((Alien_xXx_Sunset))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane smiled. He really liked Paris.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber laughed at his pathetic attempt, she jumped backwards and stabbed her finger with a fingernail from the left hand. It started to bleed, it bleed down, then hardened.

"I said, to stop, it was a joke. Puny one, my powers overcome yours," Amber laughed, "how's that for acting?"

Azen sighed, a little dissapoiunted he didn't get to kiss Amber. He wondered if she liked him, and was just hiding, he wondered if she had heard what he said before. He had so many thoughts.

Krystal began to scream in agony, her soul felt like it was on fire, she dropped to her knees, and began to glow.

Krystal would've answered, if she wasn't too busy screaming. A rainbow form of herself floated out of her body and her body laid flat on the ground.

"Fire, water and earth. Please come from within," the rainbow Krystal chanted, Krystal's body dice into 3 pieces, which transform into 3 crystals.

Azen looked at Amber, confused.

Zane looked at Paris, confused.

YJ looked at Jadeie, confused.

"LOL," Jadeie said.

The rainbow girl twirled, "haha, it's me! Krystal."

Paris remembered Zane had asked her if she was hungrey. "I'm so hungrey!!" she groans.

"No, I had no idea, read your books, nobody knows until it happens," Krystal said as the 3 Crystal's flew off to find their guardians.

Zane smiled. "Wanna go eat dinner?" he asked Parus.

Azen took a sigh, getting up. He began to walk away, bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back