((Alien_xXx_Sunset))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Get on with the show!" Amber said, hoping she would make sense.

Zane laughed a little. "You can't rush love." He explained. "And your making me feel weird. I'm not rushing Azen and your relationship, am I?"

"Uh what?" Amber said, "Oh well, but you guys know that it's going to happen someday! 1...2...3 CONNECT FACES!"

Amber turned to Paris and grabbed the back of her and Zane's head and pushed them together.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, how about this. We'll kiss if you and Azen kiss. That way all four of us can just move on." Zane suggested.

Azen blinked. "How did I get Just because I have a crush on Amber doesn't mean she likes me back!" Azen just realized he told the three he liked Amber, and started to glow red.

ooc: Aw, you edited... :(

Paris giggles nervously, the blushes. "Ooh la la! Azen you may now kiss the bride!" She cracks up.

Amber was too focused on pushing her powers to the limit, she began to mouth a spell. Amber shot non-harmful lightning strikes at Paris and Zane, hopefully it would make them move at her command.

Azen was surprised no one payed attention to what he said, so he just stayed quiet.

The Sun orb thought Amber was trying to hurt Paris and glowed brightly trying to get Amber to stop.

The spell Amber casted reflected anything that wasn't part of the triangle. Amber gently pushed them together.

Zane was getting mad. "Let's go Paris, leave these two lovebirds alone." He grabbed her hand and stormed off.

Amber didn't allow them to leave, she casted a spell, "hey! Listen!"

"Don't leave, it was just a joke!" Amber moaned, "and whom are these love-birds you are talking about?"

"Tsk tsk tsk.." Amber made the action with her hands as if she was scolding a dog for peeing inside, "you see, he is an acquaintance of mine."

"You know what else?" Zane grinned. "1...2...3..." He smirked. "CONNECT FACES!!!" and with that, he brought their two heads together making them kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back