((Alien_xXx_Sunset))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We-e-ell...........you were the one who said this.No, when the Goddess inside someone decides the time is right, they arise out of the body, and the body separates into a unique thing. So you must be the unique thing."

"Like the Weather Orbs or something," Krystal said, "what are you going on about anyway?"

"No, tell me what the heck you were talking aboooouuuuuttttt!" screeched Krystal.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GODDESS OR SOMETHING!!!!!!" Paris screeched back. "Now I've got a headache."

Last edited by a moderator:
krystal_reed_by_aquamistic-d3dyb2l.png
A random drawing of Krystal.

Occ: I'll remove it if you don't like it Jadeie.)

ooc: Not exactly her style, she's a tomboy but keep it on :p

Azen laughed a little at how the two girls were reacting to such a small topic. He stood up, it was beginning to get dark out. "Well, I'll be going now." he told the two.

"Hey!" Amber yelled, grabbing Azen's sleeve, "I'm meant to be guiding you, remember?"

NAME: Zane Trizan

APPEARANCE:
anime_boy.gif

POWER: Ice, coldness, all that stuff.

CRUSH: Paris (because of moon orb)

OTHER: He's got the Moon Orb.

Zane ran up to the others. "Hey!" He said. "I'm Zane. Sorry to interupt, but my Moon Orb...he's ran off in this direction. Have you seen him?" Unknowing to Zane, the Moon Orb was right behind him, floating around playfully.

"So thats why the Sun orb has been acting up! Oh and Zane - The Moon orb is behind you." She blushes. "I'm Paris, nice to meet you."

Zane turned around, but the Moon Stone disappeared, and was now on his shoulder. He gave Paris a smile. "Hi Paris, it's nice to meet you too." He had a small blush on his face.

Zane didn't know what to say. He felt really awkward. "Sorry Paris, wish I had met you sooner. I've actually been looking for you for a long time." Zane blushed at the last part, it sounded weird.

Paris blushed. "To be honest I wasn't sure what to think." She pets the Sun orb.

Zane just nodded. This was getting more awkward as the conversation went on. "What do you mean by that?" Zane asked, slightly confused.

"If the Moon Orb had found someone - I actually just lernt about the Moon orb existed."

"Don't you know about the Sun and Moon Orbs? When one of te guardians die, the ther one dies too. Then they go to their new guardians, who are destined...to fall in...lo...love." Zane had a big blush when he said the last sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back