All My Tama's.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm back! I had some CHILI! :D :D yUM. But I didnt play any games with my Tama's. I wanted to get back on here as quick as I could. I had some messages to send and a few to reply

to, but other than that nothin happened. Well, Logan was hungry so I fed him, but two of my Tama's are twelve pounds so hold on really quick while I play a quick game of Jump. B) I'n back! All are 11 pounds or under! :p hooray! Today I am gonna get my Tama's sleeping times since they will be unpaused for twenty four hours. I will try to get their pooping times. That is harder since mine never alert me when they're gonna do their business. Today I had my sound on because they were babies so they needed alot and I wanted them to be able to alert me if they need anything. I like the sound on. I think I'm going to keep it on. Although it drives my family crazy! Haha. I'll update later. :D :unsure: BYE :unsure: :unsure:

I'm gonna get off now and really take care of my Tama's. I want them in tip-top condition so they will be tip-top-teens! LOL! :D SO i'll update later and try to get poop and sleep times. :D :unsure: BYE! :unsure: :unsure:

First off, I'd like to thank the 100 users who read my log. I have 100 veiws (my first goal!) THen I'm going for 200, then 500, 1000, 1500, 10000, and so on. I also want 50 posts. Then 100 AND SO ON! My tama's arent doing much but I want a V3 SO BAD!! :( Hurry Time Hurry! ;) Lol. Okay :blink: :( BYE! :( :(

SHHHHHH! My Tama's are fast asleep. I missed the time though. DANG IT! But oh well. At least I get a few moments (or hours) of peace and quiet. ;) :D Right now I am watching America's Got Talent, my Tama's were watching it before they went to sleep. When they went to sleep they were all overweight, all underfed. I was working on making cases for them so i couldnt be as good of an owner. :( I'll post more later. :blink: :( BYE! :( :(

OVER HALFWAY TO MY FIRST POST GOAL! Its 50 now by the way. This is my 26th post! This is supposed to be a Tama Log but I talk about other stuff alot. LOL! But right now me and my friend, Cassie, are in the middle of a giant crisis so I must go! :blink: :( BYE! :( :(

EEK! My Tama's evolve TOMMOROW! I want Bob to be a Young Mimitchi, Logan to be a Hinotamatchi, Kip to be a Nikatchi, and Vicky to be a Patapatatchi. But whatever they grow into is fine by me. YES I changed Kip and Vicky's plans, but oh well. Ok well I just had to update that, I'll check something on here and then I'm off to bed! NIGHT NIGHT TODDLERS! I'll update as soon as they evolve :D :D :( :unsure: BYE! :unsure: :unsure:

I know, I know, I said I'd update as soon as they evolve. They haven't evolved. I don't expect them to til about 11:00. So about 2 hours. Thats when I started reseting them yesterday. I don't really know when they woke up because when I woke up they were pretty much all hungry. :D :eek: I fed them, they got fat. Then I played games with them. But yeah. Well I'll go read some more logs to pass time. BYE! :D :D

OH YEAH! I forgot to say. I think they are less likely to do good at games if they are like really overweight. My Tama was 20 pounds and I COULD NOT GET HIM TO JUMP! Lol. Ok well I'll update later. :D :D BYE! :D :eek:

SOMETHING FINALLY HAPPENED! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Vicky Pooped. Did I scare you? :p I am working on drawings of Tama's. I might be able to get them on the computer. But I don't know. my work is my work. Lol. I actually kind of miss Tama's being babies. I love to nurture them and cater to their every need. But now they just sit there. AND IT BORES ME. They eat, sleep, and poop. WOW. The babies cry, eat, sleep, poop, need stuff, play games without refusal, etc! :D :D I have a headache. ANYWAYS! I'll be off now, Ima draw more Tama's. :D :D BYE! :D :eek:

I figured another thing out. I thought they would evolve in about 15 minutes, BUT NO. They are gonna hatch in about 35 minutes. Yesterday I reset them at like 11:21 so it will take a little bit longer. They are all fat, and hungry, and unhappy. I want them to be in tip-top shape for evolving. I'm gonna play with them a little bit then I will update on how they are doing! :D :D BYE :D :eek:

:wacko: :wacko: ATTENTION! :ph34r: :eek:

My time zone is off on these. It says my last post was at 11:48 but really it was 10:48 so remember all times are an HOUR FAST.

Back to the post.

Hey there. They are all in tip-top shape and ready to evolve in roughly 20 minutes! IM SO EXCITED! :D :D I cant wait to see what they turn into. Hopefully they dont turn into the same thing. :unsure: THAT WOULD BE BAD! :wacko: ok well I'm gonna go find something to do for 20 minutes. I'll update when they start evolving.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: BYE! :furawatchi: <_<

OMG. I'm so bored. I'll tell some stories about my Tama's. (true stories)

In 6th grade me and my best friend, Cassie, would bring our Tama's to school with us. Our teacher was such an airhead she never noticed. :eek: :D We would connect ours cuz we wanted to have babies (OUR TAMA's NOT US!). So We connected for a few days, when we weren't busy feeding them or curing them, any of those things. So a few weeks went by and we started connecting less and less. :wacko: Then we decided to start up again. That day Cassie went home and a few hours after school let out she called me. "MICHELLE! SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CANDY! (Candy is her beloved Tama.)" I asked her what and she said "TOAD (her pug) GOT A HOLD OF IT. HE RESET HER!!!!!" We were shocked. I still have Candy in my friends list. She will always be with us. :wacko:

Sad story eh? :wacko: Lets go onto something happier! :D

After Candy's passing Cassie finally reset her Tama, it took a while because her dad had to debug and un-debug it. SHe couldn't download Candy like people usually can. :ph34r: So Cassie reset hers and started with a new character, Bob, and we were gonna connect, but we couldnt because they were both guys, we just connected to get them best friends. Cassie thought Candy would've wanted it that way. :D :D But she got bored of boy to boy connection so again she reset hers. A GIRL. I think she named it Bob anyway...so we connected and connected. Then one day they had TAMA BABIES! :D Sad part is, mine ran outta battery afterwords. But I got a new one and downloaded it. SO it all worked out!

HEHEHE! I love these stories. About 10 minutes (less than) until they evolve. I'll update when they do!

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: BYE! :furawatchi: <_<

P.S. This is probably my longest post :unsure:

I think Logan is the first to evolve. I think hes evolving in about one minute! Right now Logan is rolling around, so is Kip. Vicky and Bob are just sitting there. HOW CUTE. Logan is sitting there now too. I keep looking at them. My sound isnt on. I turned it off this morning cuz it was annoying me. Someone should be evolving right now. WTH! WHY HASNT ANYONE EVOLVED. I'm getting madder by the second. What if they wont evolve ever! And I'll have to restart. I DONT WANNA RESTART. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: SOMEONE SHOULDVE EVOLVED BY NOW. Hmmph. I'm starting to doubt this now. Logans clock says 11;22. He shouldve evolved by now. I cant think of any reason as to why they didnt evolve. IM SO MAD. <_< :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: And sad. ok, well I got my hopes up for nothing. Bye... :furawatchi:

None have evolved sofar but I do have a few things to say. Maybe they will evolve one day after they turned into a toddler. And also Kip and Vicky are now one year old...OH WAIT. Logan is too. But Bob is still 0. I am so confused. :furawatchi: All i wanted was for them to evolve! RAWR. They have to evolve sometime...im hungry. I'll eat and see if seeing food makes them wanna evolve. :furawatchi: yeah ok. :furawatchi: byee.

Ok can everyone get through their heads that I MICHELLEYEAH [SIZE=21pt]AM NOT NEW![/SIZE] Everyone keeps asking me that, IM NOT NEW PEOPLE NOT NEW !!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: And they still havent evolved. But theres hope. alot of hope.

Yeah none have evolved yet...So I'm just gonna sew some more stuff. I have made a few bags and I'm working on a folder kinda thing for food charts and stuff for my V3 that I'm gonna get. They are all one year old though. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: Why wont they evolve? DO I NEED TO RESET? These are the questions that haunt me. <_< Ok I'll sew some more stuff, then I'll update. PM me if you can help me with my dilemma. :furawatchi: BYE

First off...MY TAMA"S EVOLVED!!!!!!!! :angry: :D But I dont know what they are...I cant find the listing anywhere. OH WELL!!!! They evolved like 2 hours later but I couldnt get on...

Well, actually, I don't care about YOUR tamas. I care about MINE!!!!!!!!!And only MINE!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Thats what some kid named EvanV3 put. Evan, I dont care about your Tama's either. They can go die now. :p kay? You dont really wanna get on my bad side.

:furawatchi: BYE!

P.s. Thanks for the posts everyone!

It looks like a physcopath. It has some sort of hat thingy, i think its supposed to be red...not sure. Its a teen.

And dont fight on my log. My log, not your log, if you want to tell me how annoying your brother is, tell him on your log. kay?? :D thanks.

Anyway, I love how my tama's dance. ITS SO CUTE. Earlier Logan would run a few steps then jump and fall flat on his face! Hahaha. It was so cute. And funny...It looked painful though, :furawatchi:

Today Jesse McCartney was on TRL. Hes so hideos. Makes me wanna barf.

KAY! :angry: BYE!

[SIZE=14pt]Now its time to introduce the new and improved logging![/SIZE]

I will now be logging with color! And if you wanna read about one specific Tama, go for it, it'll be seperated!

Logan

Logan was 3rd to evolve. I still do not know the name of the character. Hes a little bit hungry... Right now hes just sitting there, content as can be. :angry: hes so cute...

Bob

Bob was last to evolve into the unkown character. Hes full, but not happy... :D I'll fix that. FIXED IT! Hes almost as content as Logan, but for a short time...

Vicky

Vicky was either 1st or 2nd to evolve, I wasn't paying any attention at all. Shes a wee bit hungry, but it can wait. Hes doing the same as the rest of the crew!

Kip

Kip was 1st or 2nd to evolve, just like Vicky, I wasn't paying attention to which one came first. Shes not hungry, but not fully happy either! Shes not the rebellion today, shes hopping round.

There you have it, complete with colors and all...

:furawatchi: BYE!

Latest posts

Back