All My Tama's.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOO-hhooooo. IM GETTING A NEW TAMA ON SUNDAY! Sorry about that before post, the fourth page, someone deleted their comment so yeah...SORRY! Ok onto the dudess.

CRAP! I cant type rigt now, my tama's are freakin out.

:p BYE![/color]

Ok, I'm done with the color crap. Lol. But its too much work. ANYWAYSS! All my Tama's are two years old, one is on the way. I'm gonna name him/her Pepsi. Cuteee huh? Anyways, nothing is going on wiht my tama's so ima go do something else online. not on tamatalk.com though, sorry! pm the crap outta me :blink: :wub:

:p BYE!

Sorry, my last few posts have been so wimpy. I'll do this one fantasticaly. I know what my Tama's are called. Its an itchigotchi!

Sweet! They are all an itchigothi tho, probably because I treated them all the same. They do the cutest dances, and usually Bob and Kip dance, but Logan is usually the one who runs and runs then falls flat on his face. its hilarious!

Right now the whole crew is just sitting there, I have really had to give them time-outs ALOT lately. They always call for me, but then when I check they are perfectly fine. RAWR.

Uhm, well there isn't much to day except tommorow I get a new Tama!

EVERY FRICKEN PLACE IN THIS FRICKEN CITY IS SOLD OUT OF TAMA's! Except tommrow, Toys 'R Us gets a new shipment.

I get so mad when I go somewhere and they have no Tama's.

I'll post laterrr. :) BYE!

Ok, well nothing really big happened with my Tama's. some pooped, they were hungry, I had to but a few in time out. Kip had to go in time out about 3 times. HE WAS BAD! :D

Right now Logan, Bob, and Vicky are just sitting around and Kip is running, running, JUMPING and falling flat on his face. :nyatchi: its quite entertaining.

Tommorow I should be getting a new Tama! Pepsi!!!! Wo0o0o0o0-ho0o0o0o0o0o! That looked cool.

I have been getting quite a few compliments on my log, so thanks to LaurenV3, she gives me the most compliments. I dont remember who else game me compliments... ;)

ANYWAYYS! I think ima search around on tamatalk, post some more messages, then i'll come back here and post another log!

Wo0o0o0o0o-HAAAAAAAAAAA! lol :D BYE!

Dumb log. it's really stupid. Your tamas shold die now. I hate itchigotchis. G'bye dork.

whoa..... Kip is bad. What's this? Another insult? Evan; please stop. She DID say NO FIGHTING in her log.

Sorry about my brother again.

Thats okay, Lauren!

And Evan, if you cant be nice on my log, please, post your hatred towards me somewhere else. I am trying to get this log as good as it can. So please, stop!

Anyways, my Tama's aren't doing anything, I just had to tell Evan a few things.

Evan, if this continues, I will report you, adn possibly get you permanently blocked if that is allowed. Just a warning.

Thats okay, Lauren!
And Evan, if you cant be nice on my log, please, post your hatred towards me somewhere else. I am trying to get this log as good as it can. So please, stop!

Anyways, my Tama's aren't doing anything, I just had to tell Evan a few things.

Evan, if this continues, I will report you, adn possibly get you permanently blocked if that is allowed. Just a warning.
Hey, stop dorko. You log i want it to be stupid and i hope everyone agrees. SO THERE!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Dumb log. it's really stupid. Your tamas shold die now. I hate itchigotchis. G'bye dork.
I dissagree, Ichigotchis are wonderfull. And you have insulted my little Maddy.

MichelleYeah, Your log is wonderfull. It's the greatest. I love the title, and the posts have alot of detail.

Tama_Mew is right Evan. Itchigotchis are the cutest little teens.(besides young :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back