All My Tama's.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't donated any more points to the king, I'm working on building up more points. Right now Penny has 1409 points. I played Heading once and got the four hundred, Heading and Get are her favorite games.

Hopefully Logan and Vicky will have their kids tommorow, I'm gonna leave them on overnight today. :D They will work as my alarm clock because I have to go places tommorow.

Penny will evolve tommorow ;) I'm sad because she's a Nikatchi, one of my favorite characters. I want her to be a Debatchi! The matchmaker should come soon for Bob.

Tommorow Pepsi will evolve as well. :D I dunno if I'm happy or sad. I've had a Young Mimitchi before but hes so cute. Its kinda a win-win situation. I've had that character before (win) but I get a new character (win!)

I didn't see anything in the shop that I wanted so I'm gonna go onto TamaTown.com and find some more things to spoil Penny with. :D She deserves it all!!! Kay bye!

:D There was nothing in the shops on tamatown.com that I wanted ;) I mean, that Penny wanted.

And there was a sale but still, nothing appealing.

Bob just beeped for me, he was unhappy. So I fed him a snack :] now hes better. For a while anyway.

Just thought I'd update on that since I don't update as much as I used to...

Okay well I'll update if anything else happens.

BYEE.

P.S. I need to print this out, I dont want TamaTalk to like have it deleted on accident and then I'll lose every memory and small detail of every second of my Tama's lives. In fact, I'll do that now!!

I have new name ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can name (when Vicky and Logan have babies) one of them BACON hahaha. I love that name. or CINDY, PARIS, RORY, KIRK, LUKE, SUKI, or EMILY. Paris, Rory, Kirk, Luke, Suki, and Emily are all from Gilmore Girls :] But sadly I can't name one Lorelai. I would. I'll probably name them Paris or Rory. OR LANE! I LOVE LANE! Lol.

But yeah, those are my name ideas. :D You guys can pick a few that you like.

I forgot to mention something about sleep times.

Bob, Logan, and Vicky dont go to sleep at 8:02...They go to bed after nine sometime ( missed the actual time ) but Logan went to sleep at 10:15 :D Crazy man! lol.

Hes the only one that I know the sleep time for. He was the latest.

Hey, stop dorko. You log i want it to be stupid and i hope everyone agrees. SO THERE!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Ok thats it iam not you but he has gone to far i mean if your going to harrass her at least think of something smart! also congratz with your tamas!

Aw. Thanks. But hes been suspended I think. He was my best friends brother. RAWR. I dont like him.

Anyways everyone.

I just got done totally fixing up my Tama's cuz they were all hungry, unhappy, and overweight! :gozarutchi: IM BAD! Lol. Anyways so yeah.

I checked the shop and I bought a shovel and Penny dug and found a snake B) RAWR. Then I reset the shop and yeah nothing she wanted. Did you know I named Penny after my doggy? Her name is Penny and shes a POODLE! I love her!

Yeah, I gotta look around and stuff. KAY BYE!

Okay well I just got back from dinner with the family and on the way back I was looking through the shop and I noticed something...

THERE WAS A TICKET FOR SALE! It was to China! I wanted to go to Hawaii but China will do! I bought it and tried to use it but apparently you have to be an adult...GRAWLLLL!

But I can wait til tommorow. I have to print my log asap...TamaTalk could be converted into a CHAT ROOM and I'm in jeopardy to lose this. AND I WONT STAND FOR THAT.

So i'll print it right now...

Well heres the deal. I am leaving now, I'll be home at like....4 or 5...I think. By then my Tama's wiill have evolved but I brought a notebook to write it all down in. and I'm bringing character sheets. I needa know what they are. :]

BYE!!

here is a update on my tamas!

Name:Tony

lb:32

currently:hoping up and down all over the screen

charecter: Young Mamitchi(So cute!)

Bed time: 8:00PM

Waking up time: 8:00 or 9:00

Personalty: Sweet as pie! Very smart and cute.and is V2

Name:Mary

lb:78 Overweight! BUt i'm going to exersise it in a minute.

currently:eek:pening and closing its mouth all over the screen

charecter:Onion

Bed time: 9:00PM

Wake up time: 10:00AM(Still a little tired!)

Personaltty: Nice but tends to give away snakes to other tamas! Stil sweet!

Name: Tom!

lb:39

currently: Not happy, but I'm am going to play his favorite game in a minute also to cheer him up!

charecter:Strong Sumuo Wrestler

Bed time: 10:00PM

Wake up time:10:00

Personalty: Strong sweet sincere tama!

Hey Mamitchi456 please do not post your Tama info on my Tama Log, this is for my Tama's only, thanks.

WELL EVERYONE! Nobody evolved (I forgot it takes 2-3 days to turn into an adult...) :l

VICKY AND LOGAN HAD THEIR BABIES. THey had two baby boys. I'm gonna name them Luke and Mason!! YAYAYY! :]

Penny got milk from the shop. And she played Heading and got tons of points!! YAYYY!

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't update alot yesterday (or today!) I am at my cousins house. I'll probably be here until tommorow or the next day so if I dont update much thats the reason.

I have my Tama's on pause at the un momento (moment) so I cant update much. I've been so busy. I might get a new Tama and Gotchi Gear Lanyard. I hope so. Anywayss...

Logan and Vicky are still with the babies, they haven't left. I want them to left so I can name them Mason and Luke! YAYYYY!!!

Two of my cousin's Tama's have died today :furawatchi: shes only 7 though. They beep and beep and she ignores them so they died. SAD. But I told her that she didnt take care of them. Its plain and simple.

KAY BYE!

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't update alot yesterday (or today!) I am at my cousins house. I'll probably be here until tommorow or the next day so if I dont update much thats the reason. 

I have my Tama's on pause at the un momento (moment) so I cant update much. I've been so busy. I might get a new Tama and Gotchi Gear Lanyard. I hope so. Anywayss...

Logan and Vicky are still with the babies, they haven't left. I want them to left so I can name them Mason and Luke! YAYYYY!!!

Two of my cousin's Tama's have died today :furawatchi: shes only 7 though. They beep and beep and she ignores them so they died. SAD. But I told her that she didnt take care of them. Its plain and simple.

KAY BYE!
I have 4 name ideas:

1. Mario

2. Luigi

3. Yoshi

4. Toad

Do you like them?

Also, great log so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. I love love LOVE those names. I am so gonna use them. Thank you so so much!!!

OMG everyone I got great news! I bought a TICKET TO HAWAII! HAWAII BABY!! Yayyy!

And I got Penny tons of points. I went to TamaTown and got her (souveniers mostly) textbook, computer, trophy, cap, balloon, bear, movie posters 1,2, && 3. Thats all! Shes a spoiled little one.

I watched the movies in the theater. OMG, hide and seek was my fave. Its so cute seeing...mametchi (i dont know if thats right, i dont remember) eat noodles or whatever at the end. and Hanatchi sneezing was to die for (not seriously!) lol.

BYE!

Big news! BIG BIG NEWS! Okay well Logan and Vicky have not left yet. RAWR!! Anyways...

Last night the matchmaker came for Bob!!! She brought an Androtchi and I definitly said yes, I got a baby boy. However this morning I awoke to find Bob and his son...dead. :rolleyes: :D I was sad...but not super sad, I wasnt that close to Bob.

And today...PENNY AND PEPSI EVOLVED. Pepsi evolved into a Tarakotchi, not my personal chioce..

PENNY IS A PYONKOTCHI! OMG. Wth is she doing? SHe has some sort of a backpack (i never bought one) and shes just like walking around with it...freakkkky..

ANYWAYS KAY BYE!

Wait, I reset Bob and got a boy, I was gonna name it Mario (see above posts) but I clicked the wrong button and it came out as Mari....HAHAHAHA. kay byee.

Did I say that Pepsi--oh yes I did, he evolved into a Tarakotchi! Logan and Vicky still have not left yet because I keep pausing them because I become verrrryyyyy busy :]

KAY BYE!

Sorry I havent posted in a while I have been busy. I finished setting up my AOL account and deleting my old one and then I started an AOL RED Blog so yeah...

Well I was getting tired of Logan and Vicky there so I set the time to 11:59 and Vicky left and then Logan was going to and I realized I never did anything special for either of them so I was trying anything I could to pause them but I couldn't....

THEN the next morning I named the kids. Vicky's child is named Luke (after Luke on Gilmore Girls) and Logan's child is named Duke (after Duke on She's The Man). I wanted the names to be similair.

I went, actually, Penny went to China and got a Panda Bear and I bought her a ticket to Chile. I also bought the Genie Lamp and got nothing, my cousin got 1000 points from it. I also bought a Treasure Chest and got a shirt. I want a wig...

This morning I donated 500 points to the king and got a password for the pc...I'm gonna go on TamaTown really quick. Brb...

I just entered the password and got the other password for the ring. The king is a giant yellow egg. WOW. Its really not that cool. I thought you'd be able to do stuff with the king or atleast play a game or two. ITS BORING. I cant belive I wasted 5500 points on a YELLOW EGG AND A RING. RAWR. Oh well, I can now say I've seen the king...

Byeee.

I am very sorry for the severe lack of updates, I haven't been playing with my Tamagotchi's much, sorry!! :furawatchi:

Wait a few days, I'll come back...but not today, maybe tommorow.

Well I have returned to update. I will be making my comeback TODAY. I will return to TT today! And I will play with my Tama's TODAY. I will however, change the dates and times to make them evolve and mate and have babies or the matchmaker. i know this is cheating but its the only way I am coming back. So I will update later once I get my Tama's going again.

Latest posts

Back