Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am 13 years old and sometimes i think that too because none of my friends have them anymore, but if i gave my tamgotchis up, i would fell bad, they are soo much fun, and as long as im having fun thats all that matters to me!

turning eighteen in April and I have two.

But I am still really confused how to use them. I have the v4 and v5

Not at all! :lol:

What really matters is how you feel.

It's like a person who likes some sorta music

but seems to be way to old for the type.

Who cares! Don't let people put you off by saying things.

Have fun and enjoy yourself. Be happy!! :(

~TamagotchiFan~

awwwww

dont worry your not too old you can never be too old

hope i helped

*** PEACE OUT *** :(

No way. My dad uses Tamas and he's ancient. Hope this makes you feel better. I try not to care what others say though its really hard. :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry:

WOW this topic is still around! This was on since I joined TamaTalk in 2007!!

Anyways, no one is too old for Tamagotchis!

~TP~ ^_^ ♪

Hey, I kno how u feel! I turn 14 in 4 months, & my dad wants me to give them up. I don't care, so I'm goun' 2 by a new v5 soon !!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :p

:p I am 19 and I have had Tamas since V1 came out in ... 1997 I believe. They are such cute and fun things to have around and I can't imagine not having them! I am in art college and I wear mine on my belt loops or around my neck on lanyards everyday! People are always excited to see what they are and I have never had a bad comment from anyone. Keep loving the cute and exciting little egg pets! :furawatchi:

No one is ever ever ever too old for tamas!

I'm 21, and I have a V1 (which i thought was a v2 lol i'm a goofball), a V3 (the one I gave my niece) I had a V4 (got lost @ my in-laws house) and a V5! I thought about getting a V4 but am thinking I will actually look into getting a original tama on Ebay.

I have been into tamas since they're debut in 1997! I can remember them getting banned from school, the whole nine yards! I love my tamas and will always play with them, no matter how old I get.

Besides, you're only as old as you feel. And my tamas, they make me feel young! :wub:

I'm 14 turning 15 and I still use a tama. I currently have a v4. :D

You're not too old for one.

It's okay. I have like 12 tamas and i'm 14 too. seriously no one cares. you'll be fine.

I am 19 and I have had Tamas since V1 came out in ... 1997 I believe. They are such cute and fun things to have around and I can't imagine not having them! I am in art college and I wear mine on my belt loops or around my neck on lanyards everyday! People are always excited to see what they are and I have never had a bad comment from anyone. Keep loving the cute and exciting little egg pets!
very well said :(

Is EveryBody On TamaTalk In The Ages 30,20 13 45 Because i starting to get worried because i think im not old enough to be on TamaTalk

AnyWay Now That Im 10 Years Old Because It Was Mt Birthday(Yesturday) Now I Have 13 Tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back