An Unusual Collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4/28/08

Well, today was finally the day my Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, or Chantotchi to mate on the Dating Show! YAYZ!!

As soon as I got home from school, I picked up the V5 and flipped to the TV icon. Then Ms. Busybody appeared and the screen said "Choose?". I pressed the B button right when the screen flipped to my Mametchi. So, the Mametchi would mate. It married a Violetchi! The siblings came and said their last goodbyes to their brother, Mametchi, and were very upset they couldn't see their brother again. I was pretty sad for them too. :)

The Violetchi came back on screen and they started kissing. (Eww! :eek: ) Then the screen went blank. No, not black, blank. The fireworks exploded on-screen and out came two babies: a girl and a boy. I guess they were fraternal (sp?) twins, because they look the same.

Now, I could play Golf Putt and Shoe Pairs with the new Mamametchi and Papametchi and my two girl and boy babies: two Mimifuwatchi's. I'll bring you some more stats on my V5 soon, along with P1, V3, and V4 updates!

4/27/08

Alriiiight! My V3 evolved about 15 minutes after my V4 evolved. It turned into a Hinotamatchi! Ooh, the character chart that I'm looking at even has a description of it! Let's see...

Average Tamagotchi. He is rebellious, his favorite songs are mostly Rock n' Roll.
Ooohhhh, so it's likes Rock n' Roll, does it? Oh geez, I sure hope it's not THAT rebellious! Well I'll post some more stats later. Until then, enjoy my log!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come on people, start giving me those PMes with your Tamagotchi stats! If you already have a log, that's fine, you can PM me with your log entry and I'll feature it here in my log, along with a link to YOUR log, hopefully to get more views. ;)

If you're not a log owner, no sweat, just PM me with your Tamagotchi information. I haven't had any PM's yet, so don't worry about getting my messenger full. :D Start those PM's!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! ;)

So I was checking the stats on my family... and it is a Smart Family! Woot!

Aaaaannnnddd my babies evolved into toddlers: the girl, a Sakuramotchi, and the boy, a Mousetchi. I'm so happy, and I didn't even know a Smart Family existed!!

Woot!

4/19/08

Ugh well today I was stuck inside one classroom today in school beacuse of this statewide test. Now I wish Tamagotchis were allowed in school because within the first hour I finished my test, so about seven more hours of being bored. :angry:

The whole time, I was thinking about posting this new P1 update that is very, very awesome...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I finally got the back open! Oops, a little revealing. Lemme tell you how it happened:

My dad was trying to get those nasty screws open. He put some stuff on the screws to make it loose, and to make it less rusty. That never worked, and when he was about to give up, I said, "Just pop the whole back up." He said it would break it and I could never play with it again, but if we couldn't get the screws open, then either way I wouldn't be able to play with it.

I took the chance.

He popped it open... SUCCESS!!! I was so happy to see the inside was still intact. A little dusty, but still functioning properly! And the batteries were still in, so when we go to the store next we'll know which kind to buy. I was so happy, and I still am!

4/29/08

Ahh, I bet you're wondering, "What happened to MnMztama495's V3 and V4? Okay, maybe you're not wondering that, but here are their stats, anyway!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Name: Marco

Weight: 14 lbs

Hungry: OOOX

Happy: OOOO

Training: IIIIII

Gotchi Points: 9,999 G (Whoa!! :huh: )

Character: Hinotamatchi

Username: MNMZ

I finally unpaused my V3! It's not that I kept it paused all the time. I only unpaused it to feed it and make it happy. When I finally took care of it, it weighed 40 lbs!! But eventually I got his weight down to 14 lbs. with fierce determination and hard work... or the games on the V3. :wub:

Now I'm going to head over to Tama Town to check on Marco's parent. Gotta run!

I'm looking at my V5 now... and my Sakuramotchi and Mousetchi, brother and sister, are taking a bath in this really big bathtub with steam coming out of it. It looks like they're having fun!

Whoa, my V4's hungry meter is empty! And it's already asleep! I'd better change the time and fix that...

By the way, does anyone know how to do those little symbols? Like the heart, spade, etc.? That would really help.

Again, all questions, comments, or concerns are reported to me by PM only! Please.

Thanks,

MnMztama495~

4/30/08

Ooh! I'm so excited right now! Read below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT P1 STATS:

Weight: 5 oz

Discipline: N/A

Hungry: OOOO

Omg YESS! My dad went to the store today while I was at school and got the batteries for my P1 Simulator!! Omg I'm sooo happy thank you God!! ;)

I immediatley put the batteries in and once it hatched, I started feeding it and playing games with it. I guess it was a boy, because it was black. Or wait, IS there even a gender in the P1? Well I don't know, but all I know is I'm so happy! I'll post back with more details. YAYZ!!

Ooh yay my P1 already evolved! It turned from a Babytchi to a Marutchi! Now there is no definite character chart for the P1 in the Tama Talk Reference Station, so I just had to make a good guess and get some predictions off of the V1 chart. YAYZ! I'll keep you posted on my P1!!!

YES! My Sakuramotchi (daughter) and Mousetchi (son) evolved!! They are now...

Shelltchi (daugher) and Korokotchi (son)! Yes! They're almost adults, and if their bond percent stays at 100%, and they're happy and healthy, then the chances of getting a Pure Family will skyrocket!! Wish me luck, everyone.

YES! My V4 finally evolved! It's... it's... it's a Togetchi!! WOOT! And you know what that means! Pretty soon, my V3 will evolve, too! This is a wonderful evolving day. Stay tuned for more updates, including the P1 Simulator updates!

YESSSSSS!

My V5 finally evolved into adults! In the last stage, they were a Blended Family, and now they're a Smart Family again. Yes! And it seems I've managed to keep the Mametchi Family Tradition (as I call it) because I have a Mametchi and Chantotchi!

Here's the full family:

SON- Mametchi

DAUGHTER- Chantotchi

FATHER- Papamametchi

MOTHER- Mamametchi

I'm so happy at my new Smart Family. :furawatchi:

Well, I've been waiting for my V3 to catch up to my V4, and it looks like it has!

It's turned into a funky pineapple-looking Tamagotchi, with hair the same as the pineapple's green top. It has flippers for arms and sticks for legs, along with a stylish pair of sunglasses. That could only mean one thing: it's a Warusotchi!!

So... that's it. That's all I gotta say. :furawatchi:

Well, my P1 finally evolved into an adult.

It's a Kuchipatchi!!

The P1 Kuchipatchi looks like the modern-day Kuchipatchi, except it has no feet or arms. But either way, it's still a Kuchipatchi.

And soon, my little Kuchipatchi is going to have to go to the Tama planet. :( There's no Matchmaker for the P1, and no generation count, so when it dies, I have to press the A and C buttons and a new pulsating egg will appear.

But until then, I'll enjoy playing with my Kuchi.

Another V4 update. :D

Well, it just graduated from school, and my Togetchi said his final "goodbyes" to Mr. Canvas. It soon got another [!] in the mail, and since I now have over 80 Style Skill Points, it turned out to be a hairdresser now! It works in the Tamagotchi Salon, and he loves his job.

The King also came in the mail and gave him 700 Gotchi Points! I sure hope the Robber doesn't come and take it away. :(

Jay should also be expecting his first paycheck when he goes to his job tomorrow. Until then, I'll keep ya posted!

Good morning! :D

I woke up because my V5 beeped for attention. One I took a look, Mametchi and Chantotchi were fighting! That was only because their Happy meter was empty. I fed them a few snacks and they seemed to get back to normal. That kind of scared me! I had no idea that would happen with the V5! :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have not gotten any PM's for your Tama entries yet! If you want your Tama Entry to be featured in my log, along with a link to your log, (optional, if you have a log) please PM me, and I'll feature 1-3 entries every week.

Also, all comments are by PM only please.

5/4/08

More P1 stats!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT P1 STATS:

Weight: 61 oz.

Discipline: 100%

Hungry: OOOO

My P1 evolved!! It turns out it was a Young Kuchipatchi instead. Heh, whoops. ;) :ichigotchi:

Well it's a Kuchipatchi now, and it looks exactly like the modern-day Kuchipatchi, with arms and legs, and not to mention those ginormous lips! :ichigotchi:

My V5 adults were old enough to go on the Dating Show today. So, before school, I took it to watch the Dating Show, and I decided to mate my Chantotchi (daughter). Her parents came and wished her goodbye, and so did her brother, Mametchi. When she mated, she had three kids! They are now Sakuramotchi (daughter), Mousetchi (son) and Mattaritchi (son).

DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :(

I looked at my V4 right before bed, only to find it had died! I was so sad... I barely get to the fifth generation for my Tama's! :eek: Well I started a new Tama up and I had to reset it, change the time/date, etc. Also, the Matchmaker had come right before Jay died and he finally had a baby girl, the only girl out of the four generations. Well, at least my V3 is still active, and maybe I'll wait for my V3's parent to leave the baby and hopefully, if I get the opposite gender, then I could connect them. I'm going to post a link soon to the Tamagotchi Memorial, so you can see what I wrote for Jay.

But until then, I'll post some news about Ron, my new Tama.

Latest posts

Back