An Unusual Collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5/9/08

CURRENT P1 STATS:

Weight:10 oz

Discipline:0%

Hungry: OOOX

Happy: OOOX

Aaahhhh! My Kuchipatchi P1 died! Aww man... I'm sad right now. :) This stinks. My first P1 death! I checked the screen and there was an angel on it with sparkles around it. I pressed the A and C buttons and a new egg appeared. Hopefully this one won't die.

5/9/08

Here are some long-forgotten V3 stats!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Name: Marco

Hungry:OOOX

Weight: 91 :) :huh:

Training: FULL!

Gen: 2

Gotchi Points: 9,999G

Username (for TamaTown): MnMz

I've been keeping my V3 on pause, only unpausing it to feed it. I fed it too much, and played too little games, and now it's 91 lbs! I need to play a couple games with it....

Last edited by a moderator:
5/9/08

Here are some V5 stats! They evolved!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Name: Spurs Family

Family Type: Blended

Hungry: OOOO

Happy: OOOO

Gotchi Points: 9,390

Family Members: SON- Bakutchi DAUGHTER- Ichigotchi SON- Korokotchi MOM- Mamametchi DAD- Papamametchi

Generation: 3

Bond Percent: 100%

Login Number: 90258-10610

Nothin' much is new with my V5. I used to have over 40,000 Gotchi Points, but I spent it all on items, souvenirs, and rare items. :) That's the Spurs Family for ya!

Well, the Matchmaker on my V3 finally came, and it had a girl! This is perfect, because if I connect my V4 (boy) and my V3 (soon-to-be girl), then they could mate and the Matchmaker won't bother to come! I'll be keeping my V4 on pause now and wait until my V3's baby girl could grow up, then I'll connect them. Until then, enjoy my log!

Yay! I finally have one Tama-entry!! It's from toughTAMA. Thank you toughTAMA for your Tama entry. To all you folks who are reading (and hopefully enjoying) my log, here is toughTAMA's V2 stats!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V2 STATS:

NAME: TJ

TRAINING:4/5

WEIGHT:23

GENERATION:4

HUNGRY:♥♥♥♥

HAPPY:♥♥♥♥

CHARACTER:YOUNG MIMITCHI(I KNOW YOUR JEALOUS :) )

Thanks for reading toughTAMA's V2 stats! And, just as I promised, here's a link to toughTAMA's log, Jelly with JULITA!! Please, PLEASE read it!

5/10/08

How about some V4 stats? B)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Name: Ron

Weight: 30 lbs :furawatchi: :ph34r:

Hungry: OOOO (I kept pressing ALT and 3, but nothing came out)

Skill Points: Intellegence-18 Style-28 Kindness-9

Training: I

Gotchi Points: 3,250

Username: tama

Online Code: 0EFA761-41FF8D9

Tamagotchi Character: Harutchi

Ergh... thirty pounds! I need to keep playing those games...

My new reset Tamagotchi is starting off fairly well. He's a Harutchi, so I might have a chance at getting a Mametchi. :ph34r:

Ohhh no... I must be a really bad caretaker, or I'm just stupid with the pause feature. :chohimetchi:

My V3 died! In a way, I have no clue why I started up my V3 again, because I remember it being the hardest to take care of. Well, I guess it shows. :ichigotchi: Goodbye, Marco, I'll miss you! Your daughter would have missed you too. I'll post a memorial soon, and then I'll give you a link to it. Goodbye.

5/13/08

Here are some more V5 stats!! They evolved into adults two days ago... and right after I post this message, I'll tell you who went on the Dating Show. Enjoy! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Gotchi Points: 9,100

Family Members: SON- Kuchipatchi DAUGHTER- Hotteatchi SON- Sukatchi MOM- Mamametchi DAD- Papamametchi

Generation: 3

Login Number: 02019-30128

Well you saw it here! I finally got a Blended Family, other than all the Smart Families I've gotten in the past generations. Right after this post, as I said earlier, I'll post saying who got on the Dating Show, and I'll post a link to my V3's memorial later. Hope you enjoy my log!

Well I have a little V3 news!!

It evolved into a Kuchitamatchi! You know what this means? I have a shot at raising a Kuchipatchi on my V3!! Anyway, my V3 was gettin' kinda fat... so I put it on pause. ^_^

Yesssssssss! :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

Okay so umm... I need a little help. I don't know which character on my V5 to marry: Kuchipatchi, Hotteatchi, or Sukatchi! PM me for your answer. I'm stuck!

Oohhh yayz! We've got some V4 "birthdays" to celebrate. My Harutchi, Ron, is now a Young Mametchi!!! That makes me one step closer to getting a Mametchi! I just need to keep playing Shape, keep going to school with Mr. Turtlepedia (the turtle teacher) and hope for the best! I'll post a V3 birthday soon... hope you like my log so far!

Okay, I've got another "birthday" to celebrate... and this time, it's for Marco! He evolved from a Kuchitamatchi to...

Haaayyyy everone who can read this! I need you to pray for me tomorrow! You see I play the trumpet in my school band, and I'm having a solo contest tomorrow! I need all y'all's support for me, okay? Just keep me in your thoughts and wish me luck in my solo!

Go on, keep reading...

Also, GO SPURS GO!! Omg they're my favorite basketball team and they're taking on the Hornets in the playoff season so wish the Spurs luck! They're playing at 8:30, so I'm going to go offline in a little bit... GO SPURS! Buzz off, Hornets! Hehe, no offense to you Hornets fans.

A Pirorirorirtchi... ooh, that's a tongue twister! :(

5/14/08

Well, to begin with, my school was cancelled for today because, at about 4:00 in the morning, a really bad thunder/hailstorm hit (I know it was 4:00 in the morning because it woke me up!) and it knocked out the power at my school, including the emergency power. So no school today!! :eek: But they said on the radio that two more big storms with hail the size of nickels were going to come in today... and right now it looks like clouds are starting to come in and it's very windy, so I won't be on TT that long today. Here is a quick V5 update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Gotchi Points: 12,400

Family Members: DAUGHTER- Tororotchi SON- Ahirukutchi MOM- Mamapatchi DAD- Memepapatchi

Generation: 4

Login Number: 29060-11430

I decided to marry my Sakutchi to a Yonepatchi. Sakutchi's Kuchipatchi and Hotteatchi siblings weren't too happy, and neither were Mamametchi and Papamametchi... but then Sakutchi and Yonepatchi mated and Sakutchi became Memepapatchi and Yonepatchi became Mamapatchi. I'm so happy for them! They had two baby eggs, who grew up to be a Tororotchi (f) and Ahirukutchi (m).

5/14/08

Here are some P1 stats!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT P1 STATS:

Weight: 46 oz

Discipline: 50%

My P1 evolved into their second stage of life. I was looking over the TamaTalk Reference Station, and it said if I gave bad care to it, then it could turn into a mean alien! I'll skip the alien for this generation, but for the next generation, I'll try my best to get an alien! :p

5/14/08

I need to update my log as much as possible before the next storm hits (read the previous V5 stats). Here are some V4 stats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Name: Ron

Weight: 22

Skill Points: Intellegence-92 Style-81 Kindness-55

Training: IIIII

Gotchi Points: 11,900

Username: tama

Generation: 1

Fortune: Gotchi Point Reward- 1 star Friend Maker- 2 stars Health- 2 stars

Online Code: 18EC403-319E2CF

Tamagotchi Character: Young Mametchi

Nothing much has happened to Ron other than he lost weight, and gained a great amount of skill points. For those of you who don't know what the Fortune is...

1.) Gotchi Point Reward: the higher the stars, the more Gotchi Points my Tama earns while playing games.

2.) Friend Maker: the higher the stars, the quicker and better my Tama can make friends.

3.) Health: the higher the stars, the less likely my Tama is of getting sick.

5/14/08

Okay, this will be my last update before I go offline... the storm's coming fast!! :eek: It's starting to sprinkle here and there and it's getting windy... gotta run!! :D ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Name: Marco

Weight: 20 lbs

Happy: OOXX

Generation: 1

Training: IIIII

Gotchi Points: 4,200

Username: mnmz

Character: Piroriroritchi

Nothin' new has happened to Marco other than he lost wiehgt and gained a few more Gotchi Points. I connected him and Ron and they've made friends! Unfortunatley I can't mate them. I think both of them are going to evolve tomorrow... can't wait!

Well I found the code for my V5 that I could use as a log-out password, and I've already made about 5,000 Gotchi Points. It's a start, but I'm going to keep going.

Latest posts

Back