An Unusual Collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! Well, my Memetchi married a Kuchipatchi!! The reason I quit the Meme Family thing is to try to get a Mame Family. So far, I've trained my Mattaritchi, Tororotchi, and Ahirukutchi with the Meme Training Selection whenever they call for attention.

The parents are:

Kuchipapatchi and Mememamatchi.

Well my V5 characters morphed! They are now:

Chamametchi, Mamekatchi, and Korokotchi. YAYZ! If and when I get a Mametchi, I'll marry it to a Chantotchi for a pure Mame Family!

YAYZ! Some more V5 birthdays to celebrate. The kids are now (first born down):

Mametchi, Chantotchi, Sukatchi!!!

I'm definitley going to marry my Mametchi to another Chantotchi for a Mame Family. I can't wait 'till two days from now when I can use the dating show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew! It's been a while since I've done a V4 update. Here we go:

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Name: Troy

Weight: 18 lbs.

Hungry: OOOO

Happy: OOOO

Skill Points: Intellegence-16 Style-24 Kindness-33

Training: III

Gotchi Points: 20,950

Username: tama

Generation: 2

Fortune: Gotchi Point Reward- 1 star Friend Maker- 2 stars Health- 2 stars

Online Code: 3CD8469-51DCFEB

Tamagotchi Character: Mizutamatchi

There you go! I named my new tama Troy and he's 18 lbs... I can fix that! When I unpaused him, he had two messes. I cleaned 'em up.

Nothing much is new about my V4. Enjoy my log!

WAHOOO! I went on the Dating Show with my Chantotchi and guess who I found in place of Ms. Busybody? That's right! Instead of Ms. Busybody bringing out a mate, Planetchi brought out Sunnytchi for me! I immediatley married my Chantotchi to that Sunnytchi, and they had a baby Iwatchi. That Iwatchi soon grew up to be a Hoshitchi!! I'm soooooo excited.

The parents are:

Planetchi (father) and Mamemamatchi (mother). I can't wait to see its next stage!!

Today, I'm going to pay a visit to Tama Earth EXPO. I'll keep you posted on my trip.

It's been a while since I've played with my V3. I just unpaused it and found out that it weighed 28 lbs! For a toddler Mohitamatchi! Right now I'm playing Bump with it. After that, I'm going to TamaTown to enter a password to get my souvenir from... China! It turns out to be a stuffed panda.

Entering the code...

Uh-oh! It turns out there's an error. Darn it. I should've visited TamaTown with Spud's parent.

By the way, as you've read before, I've named him Spud! :D

Okay, well I'm going to drop some of Spud's weight and I'll come back with details. Thanks for reading!

YAAAAAY! My V5 evolved yet again. It is the next stage of the Space Family character, which is a Mikazukitchi. It looks like a moon with a star hanging off of it and it has arms and legs. It's so awesome!

Here is another V3 update!

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Name: Spud (m)

Weight: 21 lbs

Training: III

Character: Hinatchi

Gotchi Points: 9,999 to 8,279

Username: mnmz

I just bought Spud, who is now a Hinatchi, some roller skates from the Shop and some grapes and a sandwich for earning the max number of gotchi points. He's also lost some weight, but he is now one pound underwieght. Teen tamagotchis on the V3 are only supposed to weigh 22 lbs., and even at 22 lbs. they won't play any games. Right now I'll feed Spud a piece of sushi to gain that pound back.

Yumm. :mimitchi:

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Name: Troy (m)

Weight: 21 lbs.

Skill Points: Intellegence-43 Style-36 Kindness-82

Training: IIIIII

Gotchi Points: 20,950

Username: tama

Fortune: Gotchi Point Reward- 2 stars Friend Maker- 2 stars Health- 2 stars

Online Code: DA3E83A-61B280D

Tamagotchi Character: Young Kuchipatchi

Teacher/Job title: Mr. Turtlepedia

Yay! My V4 evolved into a Young Kuchipatchi! I've been working on the game Flag to raise his Kindness skill points so he could turn into a Kuchipatchi!

When Troy got a [!] in the mail, I accidentally waited too long and it automatically gave me Mr. Turtlepedia. I wanted Mr. Canvas to up his Kindness skill points some more, but since I already have over 80 Kindness skill points, I'm aiming to raise Troy's Intellegence skill points, then, if I can, Style.

Whoops, it looks like Troy's one pound underweight. I can fix that! I'll just feed him some cereal... ta-da!

Anyway, I sure hope I get a Kuchipatchi.

I came home today after running some errands to find that my V4 evolved! I was right on the dot, and I got a Kuchipatchi!!! I'm very excited, and I can't wait for the mail to come offering Troy a job.

Yet another V5 update.

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Name: Spurs Family

Family Type: Blended

Gotchi Points: 96,499

Family Members: DAUGHTER-Sakuramotchi MOM-Mamametchi DAD-Planetchi

Generation: 10

Bond Percent: 10%

Login Number: 20060-11220

My Sunnytchi finally got to use the Dating Show yesterday. I was searching forever on the show for a Chantotchi, in hopes of finally getting a Mame Family, but no luck. So I thought, if I marry it to another character besides a Chantotchi, I could still try to raise a Mametchi or Chantotchi. With that, I married Sunnytchi to a Violetchi. And what to you know, the Violetchi became a Mamametchi! I was surprised.

Now, I have a Sakuramotchi, which was a Mimifuwatchi as a baby. I'm trying to raise its bonding points and trying to make it a Chantotchi by using the first icon in training, which is the Smart icon.

I sure hope it grows up to be a Chantotchi!

I finally re-started my P1! Here are it's stats so far:

CURRENT P1 STATS:

Weight: 10 oz

Discipline: 0%

Stage of Life: 2nd

So, I finally re-started my P1. It already evolved into it's next stage of life! This time, I'm going to aim for something different other than the Kuchipatchi-like character I always seem to get. And this time, I'm going to take better care of it, making it live longer! I'm aiming for 25-30 years. It's going to be hard, but it's possible, and I'm going to try my best. I'll update my log again when I have more info!

Troy just got a job! He works at the Tamagotchi Airlines as a charter bus driver. So far, he's earned "GREAT" reports on his work. I can't wait 'till tomorrow to find out how many Gotchi points he's going to get paid.

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Name: Spud (m)

Weight: 32 lbs

Training: IIIIIII

Character: Dorotchi

Gotchi Points: 8,789

Username: mnmz

Yay! My V3 evolved into a Dorotchi. It's the one that looks like a ghost. Also, I bought it a couple of items: boombox, ball, and shoes. I also bought it grapes and a sandwich for lunch and a snack. I'm going to go to V3 Tama Town in a little bit to get some items for it. There'll be more V3 updates soon!

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Name: Spurs Family

Family Type: Blended

Gotchi Points: 96,839

Family Members: DAUGHTER-Chamametchi MOM-Mamametchi DAD-Planetchi

Generation: 10

Bond Percent: 100%

Login Number: 29070-21010

Alright! I got a Chamametchi today! If I keep training her with the Smart icon, then I'll get a Chantotchi, just like that! I'm so excited for the next time it evolves.

My P1 evolved into it's third stage of life. It resembles a Young Kuchipatchi. So far it's only three years old, but I'm going to keep going. :p More P1 updates coming soon!

Noooooo! My V4 died yesterday. It was only on it's second generation. :D Darn. I'm not going to make a memorial for him, though.

I started up a new egg yesterday on my V4, however. It turned out to be a boy, so I named it Troy, after my previous V4.

I put it on pause to wait for my V3 to mate and have a baby, in hopes of getting a girl so I could connect both V3 and V4 babies, so that by the time they're adults, they'll be ready to mate. No Matchmaker needed!

Right now, my V3 is still a Dorotchi, only five years old. Tomorrow the Matchmker will come, and hopefully I'll get a girl baby. Wish me luck!

Here are Toby's final stats before he died:

Name: Troy

Weight: 32 lbs

Character: Kuchipatchi

Goodbye, Troy! We'll miss you. :(

Ok, so here's my equation:

Chamametchi + 100% bonding + "Smart" icon training = Chantotchi!!!

Yeah that's right, I got a Chantotchi today!! I can't wait 'till I could use the Dating Show. I'm going to look for a Mametchi to mate with so I could get the Mame Family! I'm soooo excited.

Then again, I'm always excited after my tamas turn into adults. :huh:

Latest posts

Back