An Unusual Collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My P1 evolved into its fourth stage of life!! This time, I did not get a Kuchipatchi. It's a Nyorotchi! It has the head of a Kuchipatchi, but instead of a body, it has a string. It looks kind of like a balloon with fat lips and eyes.

Anyway, I'm not looking forward to getting a new egg yet. I'm still going for that goal. What was it? 25+ days? Oh well, I'll just shoot for that. ;)

Thanks for reading my log!

Today I used the Dating Show, because for whatever reason it wouldn't let me use it yesterday. Anyway, I found a Mametchi for my Chantotchi! They mated, then something unexpected happened...

They had three eggs. I checked the status for the family and it said "Blended Family." I got so mad! I was really looking forward to a Mame Family! :D

Well, I'll have next generation to look forward to. I'm gonna try my best to raise another Chantotchi or Mametchi, and then, hopefully, I'll get a Mame Family.

My V5 evolved!! They are now:

Mousetchi, Sakuramotchi, and Tororotchi.

But their bonding percent is only at 20... gah. Yeaaahhhhhh. I'm busy now... (for summer! YEAH!) and I don't have time to care for it... much less be on the computer to talk about it.

Gotta go!

CURRENT V4 STATS"

Name: Troy

Weight: 22 lbs.

Hungry: OOOO

Happy: OOOX

Skill Points: Intellegence-21 Style-40 Kindness-46

Training: IIII

Gotchi Points: 5,150

Username: tama

Generation: 1

Fortune: Gotchi Point Reward- 2 stars Friend Maker- 2 stars Health- 1 star

Online Code: 2FCB771-E0EDBFB

Tamagotchi Character: Puchitchi to Obotchi

Just like that, Troy (I named him after my previous tama) evolved from a Puchitchi to an Obotchi. He also got a [!] in the mail, where he would select his elementary school teacher! I chose Mr. Canvas; I wanted Troy to work in the Pre-school.

My V5 evolved again! Since their bonding is 100%, they are now:

Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, and Shellitchi!! I can't wait for my Mamekatchi to (hopefully) turn into a Mametchi so I could marry that Mametchi to a Chantotchi. THEN I'll get the Mame Family!!!

More updates soon!

Ahh! I missed so many V3 updates!!!

Let me catch you up...

The Matchmaker came and my V3 (Dorotchi) mated. He got a baby boy. Today, my Dorotchi left the baby and I named him Jak.

So yeah. Lol! Sorry about missing all the updates... Oooh! Jak just evolved! He is a Mizutamatchi! Yessssss.

The first one to evolve today was the V4.

And, to my surprise, it evolved into a Gozarutchi! I thought I had taken good care of it, and it's hearts rarely dropped to zero. Hmm.... Oh well! I'm not even the slightest bit upset about my V4 transformation. I think Gozarutchis are cool, because they're ninjas! Even if they are a neglect character.

Right now, Troy has mastered Kindness skill points, with over 80 of them. I am currently working on him getting over 80 Intellegence points, and if I get the Intellegence points before he gets offered a job, then I'm going to work on getting him Style.

Well, I'll post another transformation soon!

The second tama to evolve today was the V5.

All my tamas in the Blended Family evolved into:

Chamametchi, Mametchi, and Memetchi! YAY! Now I can take the Mametchi on the Dating Show and see if I could find a Chantotchi for it, so I could finally get a Mame Family!

Oh! And what a surprise! Two days from now it's going to be the 4th of July, or America's Birthday! That's when my V5's going to be able to use the Dating Show! What a coincidence. ;)

The third and final tama to evolve to day was my V3.

And it evolved into it's child stage! It went from a Mizutamatchi to a Nikatchi! It's like a horizontal-based oval with a dull spike on it's head with feet. Truly a funny-looking little thing!

Oh no! I've missed so many P1 updates. Well, I guess I'll fill everyone in.

The story so far:

My last tama got sick, but because I was busy I couldn't tend to it. Then I heard a repetitive "BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP." The beeps lasted forever, and the buttons were locked. Then I realized it was dying! There was no way to save it, no "DOWNLOAD" option when you pressed the reset button on the back.

So when it died, I presed the A and C buttons and out came a new egg. Before you know it, it evolved into it's third stage of life, which now resembles a Young Kuchipatchi.

Gah. Another P1 died. I did a bit better this time, 'cause it lived about 17 days. Ehh, it's not bad, right? I'm going to have to try harder the next time I get another egg.

Right before it died, it had evolved into it's adult stage, which was a Nyorotchi. So far, I've gotten only two characters: Kuchipatchi and Nyorotchi. I'm really aiming for that Mametchi at the top of the charts!

My V3 evolved today! Jak has turned into a... Mimiyoritchi. It has the standard body of a Mametchi, but around it's head is a circle with skinny ovals attached to it. Quite an unusual character.

I'll keep you posted with more V3 updates! Right now I'm headed to TamaTown to pick up a souvenir after Jak went on a vacation!

YES! YES! I DID IT! I GOT A MAME FAMILY!

Sorry for the caps, but I finally got a Mame Family! I used the Dating Show, like, 100 times with my Mametchi until I finally found a Chantotchi to mate with it! As babies, they were Mimifuwatchis. Now, they're Mametchi and Chamametchi! YAYZ! I'm going to aim for a Kichipa Family next time, raising Easygoing Characters now. Wish me luck! More V5 updates are coming soon!

Well, today I'm probably going to go to Target to look for another tamagotchi! I asked my mom if I could go and she said she'd talk to my dad... who really doesn't mind buying tamas for me. So the chances of getting another tama are looking pretty good right about now! What version I'm going to get, I don't know. I'm looking for a V4.5 to mix up the collection. If they don't have one, I'll probably buy another V5. What can I say, the V5 is my favorite tama version so far!

Maybe, if I'm lucky, they'll have the V5.5 in stock! Or maybe they'll have a V1 or V2 to add to my collection. I'm so excited!

Ahh... you can well imagine why I'm changing the text color. It's 'cause I have a new tama! That's right, I just got a new V5 tama! It's the one with sea green, purple, and pink and it has musical notes on it... ah yes! The Sing a Song shell design. Anyway...

I didn't get to post what they were when they were babies, or toddlers, because we've been having some horrible thunderstorms and I have to get off the computer in a little bit 'cause another storm is coming in... so I'll just update my log as fast as I can.

Anyway, my Sing a Song tama characters are now:

Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, and Korokotchi. I'm training them to be a Mame Family like my Space Trip V5.

Speaking of my Space Trip V5....

...my Mametchi evolved(from the Mame Family). Actually, he evolved two days ago. I just used the Dating Show with him and found another Chantotchi to mate with.

So Mametchi + Chantotchi again...

But this time I didn't carry the Mame Family "tradition". They are now a Smart Family, consisting of a Sakuramotchi and Mousetchi.

By the way, I have some bad V4 news...

...my Gozarutchi, Troy, died today! I heard the spooky, "Doodoo-dooo. Dododo" beeping signaling that he was dying. I only had a few seconds to react, so I got a fork and stuck one of the points in the reset button.

Bad move...

The fork wasn't long enough to stick it in the hole. By the time I got a toothpick he was already dead. Then I started up a new egg. It hatched, apparently as a baby girl. I left the naming screen up for too long, and it stuck with the name Troy... for a baby girl! Anyway, I put the girl on pause until my V3, Jak, was able to mate... which is really ridiculous because the Matchmaker hasn't come yet and it's, like, 7 years old already! I'll just have to wait.

As for my P1...

...it evolved into it's next stage of life! Oh yeah... I started up a new egg after my last one, a Nyorotchi, died. At about 15 years, too! So it evolved into it's second stage of life. Maybe THIS time I'll make it to my goal, to get 25+ years. It's gonna be hard...

But it's possible.

Well those are all the updates I have for today.

My V3, Jak, left his baby today! It turned out to be a baby girl. With the help of my mom, I named it Tammy! Tammy just evolved into a toddler about 5 minutes ago, so now it's a Mizutamatchi.

A V4 update is coming up next...

Latest posts

Back