An Unusual Collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5/16/08

WAHOOOO!!! I have some "birthdays" to share with you! But first, let me start with the P1...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT P1 STATS:

Weight: 87 oz

Discipline: 100%

Hungry: OOOX

Happy: OOOX

Soooooo my P1 evolved into the third stage of life... the Kuchipatchi! Hopefully this one won't die, and I can raise it until it gets very old. Yayz!

5/16/08

Now let's see some V4 stats... you'll be very surprised with this one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Name: Ron

Weight: 31 lbs

Hungry: OOOO

Happy: OOOO

Skill Points: Intellegence-104 Style-81 Kindness-71

Training: IIIIII

Gotchi Points: 13,130

Username: tama

Generation: 1

Fortune: Gotchi Point Reward- 2 stars Friend Maker- 2 stars Health- 2 stars

Online Code: AB5FF1A-91A577C

Tamagotchi Character: Mametchi!!!

You read it here, folks! I kept playing Shape and kept going to school with Mr. Turtlepedia and I got a Mametchi!! Also, Ron has two stars in each Fortune category, so it's his lucky day!! I'm still waiting on the mail to see what job he's going to get. After I get 80+ skill points in the Style category, it can get any job it wants! Yessssss! I sure hope Ron doesn't die... :angry:

5/16/08

Now let's see some V5 stats! This is great for all you Mame family lovers. :angry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Name: Spurs Family

Family Type: Blended

Gotchi Points: 52,980

Family Members: DAUGHTER- Chamametchi!! SON-Mamekatchi!! MOM- Mamapatchi DAD- Memepapatchi

Generation: 4

Bond Percent: 100%

Login Number: 29060-21000

Booya! I got a Chamametchi, one of the cutest characters in my opinion, and a Mamekatchi, another cute character, that can evolve into a Mametchi!! I was trying to get a Pretty or Easygoing family when I married Sukatchi, but I guess the Smart family stuck with me. :angry:

I'm rich! I've struck Gotchi Points!!

I kept entering the 1,000 Gotchi Point trick for my Chamametchi until I got 999,999 Gotchi Points!! This is sooo great now I can afford anything the shop has!

5/18/08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg yesss! Check it out: my V5 evolved into...

SON- Mametchi DAUGHTER- Chantotchi!!!

I'm sooo happy, but I still have a Blended Family. Hmph.

5/18/08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My V3 evolved today!!! It looks like a penguin, so it has to be a Billotchi. Well, that's it! Enjoy my log, and keep PMing me those diary entries! I've only had one. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
5/20/08

Well, not counting today and the holiday I have next Monday there is officially 11 days of school left!! I'm so excited! Summer's almost here, and that means more time with my tama's, and THAT means more log updates! Hope you're ready to read this summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darn it! I almost married my Mametchi on my V5!! I used the Dating Show three times, which is the maximum number of times you can use it per day. I was trying to find a Chantotchi to mate with it so the Mame-Family could keep on going. I've decided I want them back. :mellow: Better luck tomorrow...

5/21/08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Family Type: Smart

Gotchi Points: 96,649G

Family Members: DAUGHTER-Mimifuwatchi SON-Mimifuwatchi MOTHER-Mamametchi FATHER-Papamametchi

Generation: 5

Bond Percent: 10%

Login Number: 02100-00126

Well I finally mated my Mametchi! It ended up marrying a Lovezukinchi, but she turned into a Mamametchi. Then Mametchi said his final "good-bye's" to his sister, Chantotchi, and went away. So did his parents, Papamametchi and Mamapatchi. Soon they married and had two babies: a boy and a girl. They're both Mimifuwatchis right now, but will evolve soon. Hope you enjoy my log!

5/23/08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man, what's the deal with all these V5 updates?!

My toddlers evolved! They are now..............

*drumroll*

CHAMAMETCHI AND MAMEKATCHI!! Say hello to the newest Smart Family, and soon-to-be Mame fam.!! Well, not really, because I have only two characters... darn. <_<

5/24/08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Name: Marco

Hungry: OXXX

Weight: 34 lbs

Training: IIIIIIIIII

Character: Billotchi

User Name: MNMZ

Gotchi Points: 8,700

Well today the Matchmaker came and my Billotchi mated with Bill! At first I thought it might be a glitch, because I thought Bill was a boy, and my Billotchi is a boy! But I found out that Bill can be a girl or a boy. Freaky. :( So anyway Billotchi and Bill mated and Marco got a baby boy! Can't wait to go to generation 2.

5/24/08

^^Yes I know that was yesterday^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Name: Ron

Weight: 46 lbs

Skill Points: Intellegence-194 Style-84 Kindness-80

Training: IIIIIIIIII

Gotchi Points: 16,000

Username: tama

Fortune: Gotchi Point Reward- 2 stars Friend Maker- 2 stars Health- 2 stars

Online Code: 2FDB152-E0EDAE8

Tamagotchi Character: Mametchi

Yesssss! The Matchmaker finally came and Ron mated with a Pukatchi and had a baby boy! I'm party sad because I can't connect with my V3 to mate. But oh well! Also, Ron got a [!] in the mail and it got a job as a scientist! At first, the judges rejected him because at the time, Ron only had 124 intellegence skill points, but the second time he got through! So, that is the life of Ron. Bye!

5/25/08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new V5 update!

My Mamekatchi and Chamametchi evolved into... well, I'm just going to let you guess.

Okay, guessing time's over! They turned into a Mametchi and Chamametchi! In order to get a pure Mame family now, I'll have to marry my Mametchi to a Chantotchi. I can't wait to get on the Dating Show, so I could have a shot at it. Gotta run!

I must be a really bad caretaker. My family turned into the Small Family! Well, I don't pause it when I go to school, and when I come back the happy and hungry meters are usually full. Well today, I married one of my Small Family siblings to a Onputchi, and my Small Family sibling became a Petioyotchi. They had two babies, which were both Omututchis. More updates coming soon!

Well, my P1 finally completed its last stage of life. I believe it was 15 days? Pretty bad, I know. It's a new baby now, and hopefully it'll last longer.

5/29/08

Ergh, I just don't have time to post in my log anymore! Well, here's another V5 update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My tamas turned into a Bellitchi and a Ahirukutchi.

Woot! School's finally out, so I'll have the time to update my log! YAYZ!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My V5 turned into: A Bakutchi and Ichigotchi. But now the've turned into... keep reading!

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Family Type: Blended

Gotchi Points: 89,469G

Family Members: SON-Sakutchi DAUGHTER-Memetchi MOTHER-Puchioyatchi FATHER-Memepapatchi

Generation: 6

Bond Percent: 100%

Login Number: 80258-10730 (If you want to PM me giving me the logout number, that's fine with me!)

Well you've read it here! My tama's turned into a Sukatchi and a Memetchi!! This gives me a chance to raise a pure Meme family is marry my Memetchi to a Mumutchi!! Hopefully Ms. Busybody will give me a Mumutchi two days from now. I'll keep you posted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still taking YOUR tamagotchi logs! Just PM me with your tama-stats and I'll feature it in my log!

OMG YAYZ! MY MEMETCHI MARRIED A MUMUTCHI!!!!! Sorry about all the caps people, but I'm just so excited! I have a shot at getting a pure Meme family!!! They only had two eggs... but that's okay! I'm just really excited.

6/9/08

A couple more updates. :angry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My P1 finally evolved into its last stage of life... only so it could die. ;) I will not be posting a topic in the Tamagotchi Memorial, this time. But he was only 13 years old... darn it! I need to try harder next time....

------------------------------------

My V5 Meme Family evolved!! Here are the characters, and both of them are girls:

Memetchi and Imotchi!! You can well imagine the parents are Mememamatchi and Memepapatchi. I'm very happy about my Meme family!!

Latest posts

Back