Angelgotchi(or angels) hatch group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I kept feeding him till I found a bat but I didnt havnt 5 candy xD so I just gave up lol. How are you angels comming along?

EDIT: Found a bat :( I scared it away >D hahahaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I kept feeding him till I found a bat but I didnt havnt 5 candy xD so I just gave up lol. How are you angels comming along?
EDIT: Found a bat :D I scared it away >D hahahaa
They're good! Except for this one time I tried snapping a picture of a bat, which resulted in me not tapping it away on time and so my Good Deeds meter went down. :( Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'm still okay. Angels are pretty low-maintenance. Anyway, I'll be posting updates soon. Just gotta get these pictures up.

P.S. I've heard that bats usually come around every 10 snacks or so. Glad you eventually found one. :)

Haha okay :) Im going to take a picture right now > w < The angelgotchi is so adorable :( I want a tamagotchi Ocean real bad though. >_<

Haha okay :) Im going to take a picture right now > w I want a tamagotchi Ocean real bad though. >_The US version or the Japanese version (Umino)? Either way, they're both pretty expensive and definitely MUCH harder to care for. I've had mine for a while, and I haven't had the patience to raise it to an adult yet. Maybe someday. :D Glad you like your Angelgotchi!

Hey, guys! So I decided to hatch both my Tamagotchi Angel and Angelgotchi. They're both pretty much the same (besides the language difference and other subtle things) but I felt like hatching both anyway, because I haven't played with my Tamagotchi Angel in a while. So let's get to the update!

Hatched them both at 2:00 P.M. PST, staggering the times a bit so that they don't beep for EVERYTHING at the same time. :D Here's what it looks like during the "egg" stage (@brunotchi: I know you were asking about this, I wanted to show you what it looks like):

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1680.jpg

(By the way, I've been running my Devilgotchi on and off for a few weeks now, so that's what you see up at the top of the picture there.)

This is what they looked like when they "hatched." A beeping is heard, and there's a sort of "transformation" animation happening. Then the baby character appears Happens first with the Angelgotchi, as seen below, then with the Tamagotchi Angel:

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1681.jpg

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1682.jpg

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1684.jpg

So I did the usual, fed them, got their AP or TP (Japanese) up all the way by feeding them snacks. Oh, and I tried getting the bat animation and semi-failed. :p Not only did I get a so-so picture, but I didn't tap the screen fast enough on my Angelgotchi, so the Good Deeds meter went down a notch. :( No worries! You can kind of see the bat in between the Angel (who's sort of crouching to hide :p ) and the heart-shaped snack) in this picture:

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1689.jpg

Here's a picture I snapped of my Tamagotchi Angel playing the shooting stars game. It's the same game for both versions, actually. I remember when I first got my Angels, I couldn't get the hang of this game for some reason. :p After practicing, I finally got it. The trick is to press the button as soon as you see the star come into view at the corner of the screen. Easy, right?

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1687.jpg

Oh, and the cool thing about Angels is that if you jump over all 5 stars successfully, TWO happiness hearts fill up, instead of 1. If you get 4 out of 5 or 3 out of 5, you get one happiness heart filled, which is good too.

At around 45 minutes after hatching, my Angels took a quick 5-minute nap.

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1691.jpg

They're awake now and just moving around. They should be evolving soon. That's it for now! I look forward to hearing about your guys' experiences! :)

(I hope the pictures show up :p )

EDIT: Oh, man. I'm not doing this right. Gotta fix it, haha.

EDIT #2: Direct-linking for now rather than embedding. Might re-post once I figure out how to do it. LOL, I'm such a n00b when it comes to this. :p

Woah O: Lots of pictures > w < You just have to copy the link inside of the
imageproxy.php
part =P

Its been hungry a lot xD Every time I check its missing a hungry heart and usually a happy heart xD

I like playing the game though

Woah O: Lots of pictures > w part =PIts been hungry a lot xD Every time I check its missing a hungry heart and usually a happy heart xD

I like playing the game though
Yeah, I know how to direct-link the pictures, but what I wanted to do is to embed the actual picture into the post, kind of like how binary has been doing for the Tama-Go update. I'll figure it out. Don't worry, yours will evolve soon enough and it'll be pretty easy-going after that. :)

I did it! :(
I scared a bat away >D
Awesome! Well, I tried what you suggested and it doesn't seem to be working. I guess I'll just direct-link my pictures for now and wait until I hear back from binary. :)

Yeah I did everything exactly like what Binary did and just replaced his link with mine....

weird It didnt work D: Well when Binary messages you back tell me how to do it? > w <

yeah might as well direct link for now :)

Yeah I did everything exactly like what Binary did and just replaced his link with mine....weird It didnt work D: Well when Binary messages you back tell me how to do it? > w

yeah might as well direct link for now :(
Yep, direct-link it is. I hope we're able to do it. I've heard on other sites that sometimes, embedding images might be disabled for certain parts of a message board, so maybe that's the case for TT? Oh well, we'll see. I'll definitely let you know once I hear back. :)

omg angels grow up so fast :) it is better than waiting for along time for it to grow hehehe :( the game must be so fun epppp so kawaii

omg angels grow up so fast :) it is better than waiting for along time for it to grow hehehe :p the game must be so fun epppp so kawaii
Hey there! Long time no chat. :D Anyway, yeah. The Angels evolve quicker than most of the other vintage Tamagotchis (especially faster than the P1s and P2s), often reaching adulthood by ages 3-4 (without pausing, of course). The lifespan of an Angel is typically 2 weeks. Don't wanna bum you guys out with that bit of information but maybe we'll defy the odds and raise our Angels to be older than that. We'll see! :(

okay thanks :)
Im eating toast
lol yummm toats sorry for spaming lol :( in the jump game does it get harder and harder each time u jump a star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back