Angelgotchi(or angels) hatch group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yummm toats sorry for spaming lol :( in the jump game does it get harder and harder each time u jump a star
Toast does sound nice right about now, actually. :D Anyway, nope. I'd say it's the same amount of difficulty throughout. That's just my opinion though. Did you see my picture up above of the Tamagotchi Angel jumping over the star, by the way? :) I was kind of surprised I got that one and still managed to get the Angel to jump over.

Toast does sound nice right about now, actually. :( Anyway, nope. I'd say it's the same amount of difficulty throughout. That's just my opinion though. Did you see my picture up above of the Tamagotchi Angel jumping over the star, by the way? :) I was kind of surprised I got that one and still managed to get the Angel to jump over.
yah so kawaii lol

I dunno if I'll win xD maybe :c My max bid is 10.00 dollars though >_This is what I do when I'm on Ebay and it's almost always fail-proof (even for items high in demand). I normally wait until about a minute before the bid ends before I even think of doing anything. Once it gets to a minute and the bidding is still at a price I like, I start making my FIRST bid. Once it hits 20-30 seconds remaining, THAT'S when I place my bid. That way, I try to keep the price as low as possible over the course of the auction. I never bid until then, and much less when there's 6 days remaining (that means it was recently listed). I'm pretty sure you'll get it though. P1s go for pretty low these days, and based on the design and current demand, I think you just might walk away with it!

do tamagotchi angels get a little boring once in a wile :( or they dont because they look like so much fun like the fun never ends when i get my angel i will try to ge the unchi kun or the futigoshins

do tamagotchi angels get a little boring once in a wile :( or they dont because they look like so much fun like the fun never ends when i get my angel i will try to ge the unchi kun or the futigoshins
To be honest, even with all the ones I have, I do experience phases where I go in and out of playing with Tamagotchis. One moment, I marvel at how awesome everything is and then there are times when I don't have enough time to care for these little guys, so I lose interest a bit. The experience is always what YOU make of it. Angels will always be one of my all-time favorites.

P.S. Can't speak for the Unchi-Kun, but I've gotten Futagotenshi several times and it's really easy. All you have to do is get the perfect care character, Kuriten, and then it usually evolves into Futagotenshi within a few days. I've heard it can also come from Pukuten as well, but I've never tried that.

To be honest, even with all the ones I have, I do experience phases where I go in and out of playing with Tamagotchis. One moment, I marvel at how awesome everything is and then there are times when I don't have enough time to care for these little guys, so I lose interest a bit. The experience is always what YOU make of it. Angels will always be one of my all-time favorites.
P.S. Can't speak for the Unchi-Kun, but I've gotten Futagotenshi several times and it's really easy. All you have to do is get the perfect care character, Kuriten, and then it usually evolves into Futagotenshi within a few days. I've heard it can also come from Pukuten as well, but I've never tried that.
oh kool lol

lolz ima cross my fingers to for the tamagotchi angel to come fast lolz :( i am so coolitchi lol

When did you buy the angelgotchi? and from where?
like about 2 days ago and the mail is really slow so i am going to talk to the mail posting thingy to send it fast and i boguht it from tama talk

You bought it from TamaTalk? Or someone from tamatalk?
someone from tama talk lolz i dont belive in ebay there might be fake sellers like if u buy a tamagotchi and they show pics of it and when they mail it to u it is not the tamagotchi that u have seen on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back