Angelgotchi(or angels) hatch group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Athena evolved into a Kodoten!The sad thing is the good deeds meter dropped to 3! D: I dont know why!

Unless a bat came when I wasnt looking but thats not right! I tapped it away every time :c

Im sad now.

https://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af295/...upz/Niko079.jpg
it is normal because when i had my p1 tamagotchi it was toddler it had all the bar full and then it evolved into a tamachi and half of the bar was gone so thats ok dont worry :D it is very normal

Yay Athena evolved into a Kodoten!The sad thing is the good deeds meter dropped to 3! D: I dont know why!

Unless a bat came when I wasnt looking but thats not right! I tapped it away every time :c

Im sad now.

https://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af295/...upz/Niko079.jpg
The good deeds meter dropping is very normal. I'm pretty sure it's commonplace in all vintage Tamagotchis actually. It's kind of like you're starting from "scratch" whenever your Tamagotchi evolves so that you can build up their character.

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I actually had my Angel paused from 11:16 am to about 4:02 pm because I had to go onto campus to run some errands for a while. I'll be back on with updates soon!

Nooo I tried that
isnt there like a pause feature in the tamagotchi angel they might have lied :furawatchi: ok go to the time thing and press the a and c button and dont press anything a leave like that and when u whant to use it put the right time and there why isnt there a pause feature didnt they say that in the comurcial :)

Nooo I tried that
There is no "pause" function on the vintage Tamagotchis PER SE, in the sense that no where can you select "pause" and pause it, like on the Connections. You have to press B when no icons are lit to go to the clock and then press A and C simultaneously as if you wanted to set the clock. You would then see the word "SET" and the clock stops. This effectively pauses vintage Tamagotchis.

There is no "pause" function on the vintage Tamagotchis PER SE, in the sense that no where can you select "pause" and pause it, like on the Connections. You have to press B when no icons are lit to go to the clock and then press A and C simultaneously as if you wanted to set the clock. You would then see the word "SET" and the clock stops. This effectively pauses vintage Tamagotchis.
but why in the angel comercial it says i can pause it to

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

but why in the angel comercial it says i can pause it to
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Just re-read my post. ;) I'm not saying you can't pause the Angels, I'm saying that like on the Connections, you actually select "pause" in order to pause your Tamagotchi (and I believe it says PAUSED on the screen or something obvious like that, right?). In the vintage Tamagotchis, you have to go to the clock, press A and C at the same time, like you're setting the clock and that "pauses" the Angel, even though no where does it say "pause." Doing this in clock mode, however, effectively pauses the Angels.

Hey, guys. I'm going to be out for most of the day, so a quick update before I head out is in order. The most important thing is that my Maruten evolved into Kodoten, the healthy teen. I must say I was a little surprised because as you guys know, I haven't been very good with praising my Jake. :lol: This goes to show that you can still get good characters if you keep you TP/AP high all the time, which is what I did. I haven't hatched Evelyn yet. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Hope you guys have a great day! Can't wait to see updates. :huh:

Just re-read my post. :huh: I'm not saying you can't pause the Angels, I'm saying that like on the Connections, you actually select "pause" in order to pause your Tamagotchi (and I believe it says PAUSED on the screen or something obvious like that, right?). In the vintage Tamagotchis, you have to go to the clock, press A and C at the same time, like you're setting the clock and that "pauses" the Angel, even though no where does it say "pause." Doing this in clock mode, however, effectively pauses the Angels.
yah i know that but i am saying that why in the comercial they say that they can pause it :furawatchi:

yah i know that but i am saying that why in the comercial they say that they can pause it  :furawatchi:
...because you CAN pause it. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah D: I took a picture of Athena

when she took a stroll and was to late to take a picture

of her lifting weights but I accidently deleted the picture T___T;;

I keep forgetting to take a picture when she wants to be praised xD

...because you CAN pause it. :lol:
oh yah like in the tamagotchi angel when it goes to sleep does it sleep on a cloud or a basket because on the video it showhs the video of the angle sleeping on a basket

I think so. If you look back at Old school Tama's pictures she has a picture of the Tamagotchi Angel sleeping on a cloud. I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back