Angelgotchi(or angels) hatch group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hay i have a question whene the tamagotchi angel sleeps on the american version does the angel sleep in a cloud
Both American and Japanese versions have the Angel sleeping on a cloud, no matter the age.

I know the angelgotchi its really "kawaii" xD lol.
omg. I just noticed I have 303 posts o:
lolz kool :) i found my camara but i need to find the this cable so i can plug it in the computer and download it to photobuket and then show u my angel i didnt get it yet thouhg but i just cant wait eppppppppp

hahaha xD lol you seem very excited for it. Well I hope you can find your cable :)
thanks yah i am really exited :D i just whant to see the cute little animations eppp :furawatchi: ^_^ ^_^ :lol:

oh yah i have another question on the tamagotchi angel u know when it takes a stroll on the american version when u tap the screen and it comes back does it do a cute animation on the english to and on the englsh version can u get

Otonoten

and

Debirutchi

on then english version :furawatchi:

oh yah i have another question on the tamagotchi angel u know when it takes a stroll on the american version when u tap the screen and it comes back does it do a cute animation on the english to and on the englsh version can u get
Otonoten

and

Debirutchi

on then english version :furawatchi:
Yes to the animations and I believe so for the characters. I haven't seen otherwise.

Yes to the animations and I believe so for the characters. I haven't seen otherwise.
omg awsome lolz i might try to get those charecters

omfg that is just so f***ing kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just cant wait for mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :lol:

awwwww and it pooped lol i liked it when he pooped so kawai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just whant to get that charecter i wonder wat is the animation for the futgoshians and the pictures wherent that crappy they where seeable

Don't worry. You'll see it for yourself when you get it:3
true lolz kawaii animations :lol: i just whant it now!!!!!!! lolz jus so exited i cant wait :lol:

true lolz kawaii animations :lol: i just whant it now!!!!!!! lolz jus so exited i cant wait :lol:
Did they tell you when it's going to arrive? By the way, I'll get on the updates soon. I've been busy with relatives over and I just got my new TMGC+C in the mail today. :)

Did they tell you when it's going to arrive? By the way, I'll get on the updates soon. I've been busy with relatives over and I just got my new TMGC+C in the mail today. :lol:
no i dont know when it will come but my mom send the monny yesterday and the mailman picked it up today and is just sending it :lol: lucky wish i had a tamagotchi color

oh and i just found my memory card to put on the camara and tack pictures and tack the memory of and find the memory plugin thingy and then i will upload the pics :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back