Angelgotchi(or angels) hatch group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay xD well you should find out where they're shipping from > w <
she lives close it is in california i am in califronia to he live kind of far

Last edited by a moderator:
@LittleChocoWolf: I got word from binary about embedding the pictures and it turns out I was right. Here's what was said, and I quote:

OldSchoolTama,

It's only certain areas. That's one of the reasons I moved the topic from Logs to where it is now.

binary

I'm glad I got a response so quickly and it's too bad we can't embed pictures. I guess direct-linking is the way to go for us. Keep it up with the updates! I will be updating a little later.

@LittleChocoWolf: I got word from binary about embedding the pictures and it turns out I was right. Here's what was said, and I quote:
OldSchoolTama,

It's only certain areas. That's one of the reasons I moved the topic from Logs to where it is now.

binary

I'm glad I got a response so quickly and it's too bad we can't embed pictures. I guess direct-linking is the way to go for us. Keep it up with the updates! I will be updating a little later.
omg i just love reading ur tamagotchi hach thingy good job keep the good work up it keeps getting more and more exiting -_- :D i luv it lolz there are only 3 ppl joinging oldschooltama LittleChocoWolf and me

@OldSchoolTama

Aw :c Oh well xD I dont mind direct linking

@Bruno

3 people is okay xD

Also My angel went to sleep at 8pm :3

@OldSchoolTamaAw :c Oh well xD I dont mind direct linking

@Bruno

3 people is okay xD

Also My angel went to sleep at 8pm :3
Yup, same here about going to sleep at 8 pm. My Devilgotchi also went to sleep at 8 pm. Pictures will come up soon.

I'll do a quick update before I go to sleep. :angry:

Okay, call me a little silly, but I decided to call my Tamagotchi Angel Evelyn and my Angelgotchi Jake. To remember, the Tamagotchi Angel is the pink one (a color commonly associated with baby girls) and the Angelgotchi is the blue one (for boys).

After Jake and Evelyn evolved, nothing much else happened for the rest of the day.

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE (not really, but it's something that just happened as I was writing this :p )!

Okay, so I was grabbing my camera to get some of the pictures I took and load them onto my laptop. Well, Evelyn's chain got snagged in the little lanyard for my camera as I was picking the camera up and PLOP! She dropped straight into the glass of water I had sitting next to me! :( I looked at the screen as it went blank, save for a few pixels which promptly disappeared. So I performed an emergency surgery to dry her out as soon as possible. Here's how she looked after I blow-dried a bit, blotted with napkin, air-dried, etc.:

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1704.jpg

Yes, kind of sad. :p This has never happened to me before. After closing her back up, she was back to normal again, thank goodness:

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1707.jpg

I have taken her apart again so that she can air-dry during the night. I will hatch her again tomorrow. Until then, here's Jake.

As I've stated above, nothing much else happened during the day. I didn't take perfect care of them, as I couldn't keep a close eye on them all the time. I saw piles of poop next to them, which most likely meant that I had missed praising opportunities. One of the things about Angels when they're in the toddler stage is that they don't beep (the attention icon doesn't light up either) when they want you to praise them. If you go without praising (after about 5 minutes or so), they will make their droppings. :p You just have to keep a close eye out. I'll try and catch a picture of them doing it when I get the chance. Here are a few more pictures:

Oops :p :

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1692.jpg

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1693.jpg

Sleep time at 8 pm on their little clouds (before I accidentally dropped Evelyn in my water :( )

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1700.jpg

That's it for now! Have a good night, all! :(

Aww Im sorry to hear about you dropping your Angel in the glass of waiter :ph34r:

i looked at my angelgotchi like every second o: Also I think Im going to call my Angel

Athena. > w <;;

But That is kinda weird how that all happened. It just fell into your glass of waiter from the laynard of the camera?

I got up at 5am this morning since my mom's heart was beating not right. So we waited for my dad to get home

which took 20mins then they went to the hospital I stayed here. My mom wont be back till 12pm

at 8am Athene was missing one happy heart and one TP. So I fed her a candy and played the shooting star game.

Not to long ago she wanted to be praised so her good deeds meter is full now!

I got up at 5am this morning since my mom's heart was beating not right. So we waited for my dad to get homewhich took 20mins then they went to the hospital I stayed here. My mom wont be back till 12pm

at 8am Athene was missing one happy heart and one TP. So I fed her a candy and played the shooting star game.

hope she will get better ;)

Aww Im sorry to hear about you dropping your Angel in the glass of waiter :wacko: i looked at my angelgotchi like every second o: Also I think Im going to call my Angel

Athena. > w

But That is kinda weird how that all happened. It just fell into your glass of waiter from the laynard of the camera?
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. ;) Yeah, she's okay. Yeah, I guess the Tamagotchi itself got looped in with the little lanyard of my camera and when I picked up the camera to get the pictures, the Tamagotchi got loosely picked up with it and then as I was passing over the glass of water, it loosened (maybe because of all the motion) and fell in. :D It's good now, I'm going to put it back together later and hatch it again.

I woke up kind of late this morning, so Jake was already awake before me. I woke up to see that he was taking a stroll (on the Japanese Angelgotchis, you would see a door on the screen...on the US Angels, the screen would be blank). Before I could get a picture, he came back from his stroll. Aww, man! Maybe next time. Right now, I'm just feeding him and keeping his TP up. That's it for now!

I got up at 5am this morning since my mom's heart was beating not right. So we waited for my dad to get homewhich took 20mins then they went to the hospital I stayed here. My mom wont be back till 12pm

Oh my goodness, I hope your mom is alright! Let us know how things go.

I love the name Athena. She's one of my favorite goddesses. ;) You managed to catch her wanting to be praised?? Did you happen to get a picture? At this stage, it's a little more difficult to know when to praise them since they don't beep at us. Maybe it's just me not being very watchful, my good deeds meter is only 3 tick marks full as of now. :wacko:

I wish Athena took a stroll xD

Aww no D: I guess I should get a picture next time >_<;;

Your good deeds meter is empty xD lolol. I dunno I think Im just

over watchful.

My mom should be okay :3

I wish Athena took a stroll xD
Aww no D: I guess I should get a picture next time >_

Your good deeds meter is empty xD lolol. I dunno I think Im just

over watchful.

My mom should be okay :3
She will take a stroll. The thing is, they do it silently when they're young so you kind of have to be watchful. ;) Unlike ME, who hasn't been watchful, hahaha. Yeah, my good deeds meter is pretty much empty. :p Well, not empty, just where it started (no change). I'm going to be more watchful. Gonna try and snap a picture as well.

I'm not sure, but you do know what it looks like when Angels asked to be praised, right? If not, I can post a picture from a previous run of my Angelgotchi. When the Angel is young, the attention icon is lit (but no beeping is heard) and the Angel is there in the center of the screen making a sort of, I dunno, expectant facial expression. Looks like this: https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1401.jpg. Also, like this when it's an adult: https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/V...st/IMG_1409.jpg.

Glad to know your mom is going to be fine. :)

Yeah I know what it looks like :)

I like the angelgotchi better then Tamagotchi Angel cause they have a door when they go on a stroll. > w <

yah thats so true why do japanes get better funtions then us >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back