Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! My favorite animal in town moved away yesterday! ;_; I'll miss you Kitty! You were so cute! Such pretty pink eyeshadow... and such great taste in clothing.

I hope it changes >.<It's so tacky and expensive
Yeah, I know.

I hate the clothes and furniture.

Right now, stuff is going on sale, and there are 'SOLD' signs in empty spots, so I know there will be new stuffs soon. ^^

Oh no! My favorite animal in town moved away yesterday! ;_; I'll miss you Kitty! You were so cute! Such pretty pink eyeshadow... and such great taste in clothing.
Ah, she's the cutest little animals but she was a bit of a jerk to me! :angry:

She made me buy her a regal couch [3,1000] and gave me a backyard fence! Those cost like.. only a couple hundred. I sold a few peaches with it and got 800!

And she told me that if I was going to wear stuff from Gracie Grace I should have paid of my loan. I'm like, cat puhleeze. *dramatic mHMMMmm look*

:rolleyes:

My favourite character is Stitches. :3

He's not in my town, but I've had him in AC:WW. :D

I saw him at the City the other day! I took like, loads of photos. xDD

I even ordered a Stitches keychain off eBay. :D Yes... xDD

But anyway.

I finally saw the Prize-Guy at the City for the first time yesterday! :3

I got a green balloon, yay.

& there was a sale at Gracie Grace, so I got a Zebra shirt. ;D

^

I got the Zebra shirt, and the pink and purple hat with the flower on it. :3 My outfit is a epic win.

Long white hair w/ the bangs clipped back, black&white zebra shirt, pinkish hat, + black and white shoes. :3

O.O

Best. Map. Ever.

My museam + Town Hall are smack in the middle of town on top of the cliff.

Nook's and Able's is right beside the gate and bus stop.

My house? Below Nook's.

P.S. I love Tutu. You have her, so do I. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
This game look so freaking fun...I want it! I want it...hehehe...*runs around room*...ahahahahahahahaaaaah

Ugh. I have THREE slopes in my town, so getting around and fishing is three times harder. x.x

Cecib <_<

I was stupid and picked the house the farthest from EVERYTHING!! It was by the sea though so I picked it. ;~;

Ugh. I have THREE slopes in my town, so getting around and fishing is three times harder. x.x

Cecib <_<
Can you show a picture of your map?

To take a picture with the quality I had, insert an SD card (not SD 4B or whatever, it has to be a regular SD card) and open up your map. Press '1' and then when you've taken the picture, press '2' and click to save the picture. :]

Or take one with a digital camera.

I will as soon as I get an SD Card. x]

GracieGrace finally swapped seasons~ Now I have the cutest outfit. :3

Cecib :wacko:

Nice layout :)

Except - you could really use a bridge to link the two shore lines and make fishing all along the coast a little more convenient ;)

(... time to get donating to the town fund to get another bridge built I guess) :D

My town has an island, but my house is in a similar position to yours right by the shore. I hate that an animal gets a house right on the beach almost in front of my house :angry:

I just bought the full princess set...

And all the new GracieGrace clothing...

I already have the gorgeus set in full, and I've payed off all my mortage and town fund...

I have loads of rare items: Blue Ogre Mask, Red Ogre Mask, Resetti Model (rare for Europeans like me, not for americans), Red Pikmin Hat, Top and Blue Pikmin Hat...I'm giving away Blue Pikmin Hats for free...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought the full princess set...And all the new GracieGrace clothing...

I already have the gorgeus set in full, and I've payed off all my mortage and town fund...

I have loads of rare items: Blue Ogre Mask, Red Ogre Mask, Resetti Model (rare for Europeans like me, not for americans), Red Pikmin Hat, Top and Blue Pikmin Hat...I'm giving away Blue Pikmin Hats for free...
How do you get so much money so fast? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back