Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got AC:CF! :eek: My town is called "Sunrise " and I DO HAVE WI-FI, but my town seems just KINDA boring to me so I *might* reset it. I don't know, though.... :(

On the upside, I DO love my house on AC:CF! :D :) <3

I found another coconut.

Found the perfect place to bury it, waited until the rain stopped and made sure the area wasn't going to be bad(looked up pictures online).

Dug the hole, then my character ate it >.<

I accidentally dragged it over by character instead of selecting it and clicking bury.

Now I get to wait for another -.-

I'm quite annoyed.

I also learned a very valuable lesson.

Don't plant a bunch of flowers to make hybrids, then time travel.

I planted at least 20 flowers in perfect spots, and then decided to do the bunny day/halloween trick for money and all the flowers were gone.

I really need to read before I do these stupid things.

I want to get City Folk. I just don't know if its worth it. Should I get Animal Crossing City Folk OR Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility?

I want to get City Folk. I just don't know if its worth it. Should I get Animal Crossing City Folk OR Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility?
Well, since I have Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City, & I'm really not a fan of the Harvest Moon games, I'm gonna say Animal Crossing: City Folk. ;3

I really enjoy it, & I think it's worth the money. :3 & if you have Wi-Fi, it's really fun. & going to the City is an awesome feature.

But, it is up to you. ^^

I found another coconut.Found the perfect place to bury it, waited until the rain stopped and made sure the area wasn't going to be bad(looked up pictures online).

Dug the hole, then my character ate it >.<

I accidentally dragged it over by character instead of selecting it and clicking bury.

Now I get to wait for another -.-

I'm quite annoyed.

I also learned a very valuable lesson.

Don't plant a bunch of flowers to make hybrids, then time travel.

I planted at least 20 flowers in perfect spots, and then decided to do the bunny day/halloween trick for money and all the flowers were gone.

I really need to read before I do these stupid things.
Ooh thats bad >.<

(Off-topic: Lol, *CjPirate*, there's not enough of us Canadians out here. :D )

ANYWAYS.... I got GROUNDED from CF, so I'm going to have to Time-Travel back to the day I last played it, and then I'm going to TT ahead. I missed Festivale, so maybe I'll do that one. :( On the other hand.... maybe not, it's supposedly REALLY HARD and the furniture is just *ugh, shudder :) * UGLY. B)

On the UPSIDE, I WILL get my grass back some more if I TT!!! :D :D

I managed to get my bank account to 10 mil today by earning 400k! I love turnips....

Last edited by a moderator:
YYYEEAAAHHHH!!!! I got the game!!! I have some Q's.

1. Can villigers move in and out?

2. How many villigers can live in your town at a time?

3. Are Animals in the city in your town? (I doubt it) :furawatchi:

YYYEEAAAHHHH!!!! I got the game!!! I have some Q's.
1. Can villigers move in and out?

2. How many villigers can live in your town at a time?

3. Are Animals in the city in your town? (I doubt it) :)
1. Yes, but not in the same way as Wild World (DS).

If an animal is thinking of moving they tell you when you are chatting with them and it is up to you to convince them to stay - or try to improve your friendship level with them and then convince them to stay. If you visit an animals house and their boxes are packed up to move, it's too late. No matter what you say, they will move after a few days.

The game strategy in City Folk is to maintain good friendships with each animal before they pack their boxes to move ;)

2. 10 animals in total. Like ACWW they move into your town over a series of days.

3. No. You see other animals in the square when you visit the city. None of them will be an animal currently living in your town.

1.  Yes, but not in the same way as Wild World (DS).  If an animal is thinking of moving they tell you when you are chatting with them and it is up to you to convince them to stay - or try to improve your friendship level with them and then convince them to stay.  If you visit an animals house and their boxes are packed up to move, it's too late.  No matter what you say, they will move after a few days.

The game strategy in City Folk is to maintain good friendships with each animal before they pack their boxes to move :)

2. 10 animals in total.  Like ACWW they move into your town over a series of days.

3.  No. You see other animals in the square when you visit the city.  None of them will be an animal currently living in your town.
Oh thank you Tamamum! You always have all the anwsers! :eek:

I have anoughter Question.

1. Can you get a n animals pic?

2. Can they come over to your house like in WW?

3. Can they call to you like "!" ?

4. Is there a link to all the animals VILLIGERS (XD)?

1. Can you get a n animals pic?
2. Can they come over to your house like in WW?

3. Can they call to you like "!" ?

4. Is there a link to all the animals VILLIGERS (XD)?
1. No. Not in City Folk sadly :)

2. Yes - you can also get invited to visit them

3. Yes - they call out to you still if they need to talk with you

4. AC:City Folk Wii Villagers list

This is a useful site for Wii City Folk info (and DS Wild World info)

I play whenever I have time.I play DS a lot more, though.

I got Bill yesterday. And he is already moving.

O.O
Same with me. I play the Wild World (DS) version more.

Camofrog is moving from my "City" town and once an animal has packed their boxes you can't persuade them to stay/change their minds :D

That's what you get if you don't play regularly...

Same with me; I play AC:WW alot more.

I actually haven't been on City Folk for a while. I wonder if I got Teddy yet. x3 I hope one day I will.

TamaMum; I love Camofrog. It's sad that he's moving. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back