Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think you can plant an acron in AC:WW.

P.S If you wanna do wi-fi with me PM me.
About the WiFi thing, it's so confusing and I can't, because I keep trying, but it's so conplex!

Yeah, I read about the rotton acorns on wikipedia... :furawatchi:

mametchi :furawatchi:

Hi tamatalk!

I was just wondering if anyone would like to play animal crossing for the ds.

My name is: Cloud

Town: Hyrule

friend code: 4038 4927 4714

please reply with names, friend codes, and towns

Hoping to play soon, Cloud/Tamablazer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi tamatalk!I was just wondering if anyone would like to play  animal crossing for the ds.

My name is: Cloud

Town: Hyrule

friend code: 4038 4927 4714
I've added you and my gates are open

Name: Metalkish

Town: Kishy

FriendCode: 4153-7825-9285

Thanks!

.... if you donate a bee to the museum and then you go into the bugs room, would it sting you if it sees you?
Nope the bee doesn't sting you if it's on display in the Museum's Bug Rooms... but the Mosquito DOES bite - so don't donate a mozzie if you can avoid it ^_^

If you've already donated a Mosquito, whenever you visit the bug rooms you have to keep on the move.

If you stop to look at one of the bugs on display, you get bitten by the mozzie (and of course, you can't use your net inside buildings).

When you pay off your first loan, Tom Nook enlarges your room - so you have more space.When you pay off your second loan, Tom Nook enlarges your room again - and there's plenty of room for bigger items of furniture without it all looking too crowded.

When you pay off your third load, you get an extra room built upstairs

and so on... I have a link to the room upgrades on animalxing.com somewhere... I'll try to find it :)

Edit: here: https://animalxing.com/expansionww.php
Thanks, as you can tell I'm still trying my best to understand the game ^_^ . At least it's a bit of a challange lol.

I haven't been playing AC: WW because it doesn't work! ;)

My house is a triple story (including the save room) and I have Nookingtons! ;)

I'm currently seeking to buy 3 coconuts. I'll be paying 3k for them (if there's no need for 3k, then I'll buy them for 1.5k). If anyone can sell me some, I'd really appreciate it.

Here's my name, town name and FC:

Name: Nelson

Town Name: Tatyomi

FC: 0258-9175-9932

(You may wanna add my MSN, as you may not know when I can be on Wi-Fi or not. PM me first before adding me, so I know who you are.)

I'm currently seeking to buy 3 coconuts. I'll be paying 3k for them (if there's no need for 3k, then I'll buy them for 1.5k). If anyone can sell me some, I'd really appreciate it.

Ill give you a 4th coconut free of charge.

Name: Conner

Town: One Town

FC: Eh, I need to go find it- Ill post it after school.

But I just read about an acorn festival. Is that what it is? Can you plant those?
I tried planting one of the acorns left over from the acorn festival last October.

It didn't grow. I planted it with a Golden Shovel and I watered it every day with a Golden Watering can... for about 4 weeks, then I gave up, dug it up again and sold it to Tom Nook for the regular 100 bells.

I know that's not exactly a "scientific" test to prove that AC:WW acorns don't grow into trees, but all I can say is I tried and it didn't work for me :(

Ill give you a 4th coconut free of charge.
Name: Conner

Town: One Town

FC: Eh, I need to go find it- Ill post it after school.
OK, thanks. I'll meet up with you when you can.

Is animal crossing like My Sims or is it differnt
I wanna buy it ;)
It's better (in my opinion) - but everyone has different likes and dislikes in a game.

There's no scary / dangerous missions.

Just funny, crazy animal villagers to chat to and a town to build up, things to collect or sell, furnishings to buy, fish bugs and fossils to collect or sell, friends you can visit DS to DS or WiFi (if you have it).

It's just a slightly different kind of game. Most ppl I've spoken with find it pretty good fun.

I have to be honest that most ppl I've spoken with about My Sims have been a little disappointed or frustrated about the game.

I'm sorry I don't have WiFi, but can I also suggest that if you want coconuts and can't wait for one to be washed up on the beach, try to find a local friend/sibling/neighbour who already has coconut trees and ask if you can shake down a couple and take them to your town. If they have different native fruit from you, perhaps you could trade a couple of your fruits in exchange?

It doesn't take long for a tree to grow and produce fruit and you'd be amazed how quickly you can grow a whole coconut grove along your beach(es) just by planting them every time one of the trees produces fruit.

I'm sorry I don't have WiFi, but can I also suggest that if you want coconuts and can't wait for one to be washed up on the beach, try to find a local friend/sibling/neighbour who already has coconut trees and ask if you can shake down a couple and take them to your town.  If they have different native fruit from you, perhaps you could trade a couple of your fruits in exchange?
It doesn't take long for a tree to grow and produce fruit and you'd be amazed how quickly you can grow a whole coconut grove along your beach(es) just by planting them every time one of the trees produces fruit.
Ah.

BTW, one coconut washed up on my beach today.

EDIT: Also, my sister doesn't have any coconut trees yet. And I don't know any friends or neighbours who also have the trees.

It's better (in my opinion) - but everyone has different likes and dislikes in a game.There's no scary / dangerous missions.

Just funny, crazy animal villagers to chat to and a town to build up, things to collect or sell, furnishings to buy, fish bugs and fossils to collect or sell, friends you can visit DS to DS or WiFi (if you have it).

It's just a slightly different kind of game. Most ppl I've spoken with find it pretty good fun.

I have to be honest that most ppl I've spoken with about My Sims have been a little disappointed or frustrated about the game.
Thanks

I wanna buy it know :3

it's so much better than mysims! it's so off the chain! xD

Does anyone know any bugs that appear during the Winter? The only bugs I've caught are the cockroach, pill bug, dung beetle and mole cricket.

ACWW is my favourite game! :D

I'm starting a New Game in the Spring, so I can get more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back