Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out my red turnip has fully grown today. It actually just takes 6 days for it to be fully grown (I read this in an FAQ). Also, I just offered to sell it to Tom Nook and if he's gonna buy it for 16k, then that means it's fully grown.

Here you can post about anything about Animal crossing: wild world (ACWW).Hope you like it :)

Edit: TamaMum

We've recently had a lot of AC:WW topics with some useful info & discussion, so I am going to merge some of these threads into one topic to avoid duplications and to try to keep all the useful info in one, easy to find thread.

PS: Links to other AC:WW threads that you may find useful:

Animal Crossing Confuses Me

AC:WW (DS) Tips & Tricks?
my turnips always turn rotton! any tips?

oh, and I never knew what AC:WW stood for, and now I do!

mametchi ;)

Whats's so great about animal Crossing??

No here, What do you do with it? Is it like Nintendogs or Something?

:D ~TP~

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats's so great about animal Crossing??

No here, What do you do with it? Is it like Nintendogs or Something?

:D ~TP~
Its very different. I have both Nintendogs and Animal Crossing. Animal Crossing is better in my opinion.

my turnips always turn rotton! any tips?
If you have bought white turnips they always turn rotten in a few days.

The idea is to keep asking Tom Nook about turnip prices - the price he's buying at changes every day - and changes during the day too, so he might be offering to buy for 75 bells in the morning, but only 63 bells by the evening of the same day. The price does go up as well as down :)

The way to keep your white turnips from turning rotten (if you can't get a good rate from Tom Nook and you want to keep them longer) is to place them on a table in your house.

After you have checked turnip prices with Tom Nook, if you want to sell then go straight to your table and take them off and go back to Nooks and sell. They don't turn rotten if you leave them on the table. They will turn rotten if you take them off and carry them around in your pockets and save the game without putting them back on the table.

One last thing. Apparently they do turn rotten if you take them off the table on a Saturday. I don't know if this is true or not. I've never tested it out because I don't want to waste my turnip stash! lol

You plant red turnips (as Crikeys said) and make sure you keep them watered every single day. Miss a watering and they shrivel and are worthless. Wasting the 1,000 bells you paid for them.

... Also, I just offered to sell it to Tom Nook and if he's gonna buy it for 16k, then that means it's fully grown.
Thanks :) that time frame is useful to know. I'm also guessing that 16k bells is the highest price you will get from Tom Nook for a red turninp.

Are you going to try the red turnip trade too?

I've managed to get K.K. Sliders pic (twice), by trading my red turnip with Wendell the Walrus, and I'm now trying to get other (rare) things only available if you trade the red turnips :(

Can someone give me a Thorough explanation on what Animal Crossing is? I have seen it at the store, and I have a DS. I want to buy it but do you do on it?

~TP~ :furawatchi:

I just bought a Quaint Painting from Redd, but it turned out that it was a forged painting. Should I sell the forged painting or dispose of it?

I just bought a Quaint Painting from Redd, but it turned out that it was a forged painting. Should I sell the forged painting or dispose of it?
You can't sell the forged painting in Nooks or donate to the Museum.

The only thing you can do is give it as a gift in a letter to another animal - or take insurance with Lyle (3k bells) and his insurance entitles you to a 100 bell (only) compendsation.

You don't get forgeries that often (well, I don't anyway), so I just use the forgeries to send as presents to animals - builds up my friendship levels with them so they give me their picture (which you can't buy).

Apparently they do turn rotten if you take them off the table on a Saturday. I don't know if this is true or not. I've never tested it out because I don't want to waste my turnip stash! lol
yes, they do! I know this, because that Turnip lady told me! She said you need to sell them by saturday, or else they'll go rotton.

mametchi :D

i used to have a million bells with a action replay and i had a mansion plus every fruit. U guys ever heard of animal crossing island

i used to have a million bells with a action replay and i had a mansion plus every fruit. U guys ever heard of animal crossing island
I used to have 1.8 million bells without AR, I just earned it (until I spent a million on a nifty little gold crown :p ).

I've still got the mansion and all the fruit tho' :p :p

Is Animal Crossing Island a GBA feature on the older version launched before AC:WW on DS?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, they do! I know this, because that Turnip lady told me! She said you need to sell them by saturday, or else they'll go rotton.mametchi :p
Oh sorry, my bad, I didn't explain my meaning very clearly :p

I meant that you can keep them longer than a week on the table - you can keep them for months if you want to wait for a favorable turnip rate from Tom Nook, just don't take 'em off the table on a Saturday (any Saturday, even one 2 months after you bought them) :p

My turnips always go rotten before Saturday anyway - usually by about Wednesday, unless they are stored on a table.

I've always wondered why Joan (the Turnip Boar) tells you to sell by Saturday if your turnips are going to go "off" within 3 days..

Are you going to try the red turnip trade too?
Yeah, and I'm gonna aim to get the Golden Axe, so I can hack down any trees when I need to.

You can't sell the forged painting in Nooks
Well, when I offered to sell it to Tom Nook, he just said he's gonna pay a mere 10 bells for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back