Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and I'm gonna aim to get the Golden Axe, so I can hack down any trees when I need to.
Uh... you do know that the regular axe on sale in Nook's will hack down any trees too?

The difference is that the regular axe breaks after about 10 uses (10 trees) - not sure exactly, I've never counted and I've never cut down 10 trees one after the other lol

But since the axe only costs 400 bells.. I just go buy a new one from the shop.

The Golden Axe never breaks, so once you have it you will never have to buy a new axe from Nook's :wub:

I'm aiming to get Pascal's pic (the red otter) ;)

Uh... you do know that the regular axe on sale in Nook's will hack down any trees too?
Yes, I know that. And I bought several regular axes and all of them broke due to me chopping heaps of trees.

LOL
You're obviously going for the "minimalist" approach in your town landscaping :wub:
Well, I wouldn't even wanna leave my town like a desert or anything.

I'd only chop down trees if my town is getting cramped.

Oh sorry, my bad, I didn't explain my meaning very clearly :)
I meant that you can keep them longer than a week on the table - you can keep them for months if you want to wait for a favorable turnip rate from Tom Nook, just don't take 'em off the table on a Saturday (any Saturday, even one 2 months after you bought them) ^_^

My turnips always go rotten before Saturday anyway - usually by about Wednesday, unless they are stored on a table.

I've always wondered why Joan (the Turnip Boar) tells you to sell by Saturday if your turnips are going to go "off" within 3 days..
I can try that!

Really, no sweat!

I'll report my findings. I think my turnips went rotton because I BOUGHT them on either sat. or sunday.

mametchi ;)

Can you tell me how to get pics? My friends have them of their animals in the town and I really want pics too.
I think you have to become their friend, by being kind to them, doing favours for them and sending them presents in letters.

I have Lily's picture and Cookie. ^^

Can you tell me how to get pics? My friends have them of their animals in the town and I really want pics too.
If you build up your friendship level with a particular animal, they will give you their picture. It's nice to have pics on display in your house - also because they are not for sale in the shop so they are more rare :)

If you want an animal to give you their pic, take time to talk to them, always be friendly and give positive answers that will make them happy, if you can.

Don't wait for them to call to you, go up and speak to them, or make sure you visit them in their house.

Send them letters with presents in - they don't have to be fancy or expensive presents; shells, clothes, even things you have picked out of the recycling or lost property can all be sent - as well as flowers and fruit.

Do this regularly and one day they will call to you as you pass and give you their pic.

LOL - it gives you ".. a serious case of the warm fuzzies .." (as some of the characters often say) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you build up your friendship level with a particular animal, they will give you their picture. It's nice to have pics on display in your house - also because they are not for sale in the shop so they are more rare :)
If you want an animal to give you their pic, take time to talk to them, always be friendly and give positive answers that will make them happy, if you can.

Don't wait for them to call to you, go up and speak to them, or make sure you visit them in their house.

Send them letters with presents in - they don't have to be fancy or expensive presents; shells, clothes, even things you have picked out of the recycling or lost property can all be sent - as well as flowers and fruit.

Do this regularly and one day they will call to you as you pass and give you their pic.

LOL - it gives you ".. a serious case of the warm fuzzies .." (as some of the characters often say) ;)
Ok thanks!

Ugh Butch moved to my town from my friends. She told me Butch is mean.

Awww... I love the cranky characters, they are so grumpy - but they can also be really cute. The longer you keep them in town, the more appealling they become too.

There are a couple of cranky characters in our town right now (I share the game) that have stayed for months and months because we always talk them out of leaving and get them to stay ;)

Mine is Hopper, even when he's cranky.

Here's the list of villagers in my town:

Myself (lol, so obvious)

Goldie

Purrl

Joey

Portia

Anabelle

Hopper

Curly

Egbert

Too bad we can only have a max of 8 NPC villagers. But it would be way better if we're able to have more villagers at our towns.

My favorite one is Agent S. She looks cool. I wish she was in my town!

The poeple in my town are

Rosie

Melba

Static

Tank

Butch

Apollo

Stitches

Static , Butch , and Apollo are mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesss~ After so long I'm finally going to get ACWW. O.O"!!

lol, I've been dieing for this game ever since it came out...And ever since I've had enough money for it these past days...I've been dreaming...Drawing pictures...And even watching the AC movie. O_O"

(Getting a little obsessed xD)

BUT I'M GETTING SO PUMPED UP FOR IT! > :eek: ~!

Saharah still hasn't come to my town yet. == I wanna continue the Golden Axe trading process badly.

(BTW, yes, I know she comes in a random weekday.)

Right now in my town i have

PeeWee

Teddy

Nan♥ my bff!!

pudge

antonio

purrl

pinky♥my other bff

and i think that's it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts