Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TamaMum, can I set up another Topic asking aboutt the WEP Key?

If yea, which forumm?? :furawatchi: ^.^

[SIZE=12pt]HELP![/SIZE]

Ok, so I mailed all my Neighbours a Letter and 69,000 bells, since then I never got mail back its been about more then 3 days. And one of my neighbours recently moved away and I mailed her 69,000 bells also, I also wonder if she got it?

So the real help is:

I haven't got mail for more then 3 days, what the heck is wrong!

EDIT: I got 2 mails this morning at 7:00am

Help as soon as possible!

Thanks,

~TP~ :)

TamaMum, can I set up another Topic asking aboutt the WEP Key? If yea, which forumm?? ;) ^.^
I would recommend you visit one of the ACWW forum sites to see if you can find out any info from them - and perhaps post a question on an ACWW forum site - they're more likely to be able to help you :lol:

[SIZE=12pt]HELP![/SIZE]
Ok, so I mailed all my Neighbours a Letter and 69,000 bells, since then I never got mail back its been about more then 3 days. And one of my neighbours recently moved away and I mailed her 69,000 bells also, I also wonder if she got it?

So the real help is:

I haven't got mail for more then 3 days, what the heck is wrong!

EDIT: I got 2 mails this morning at 7:00am

Help as soon as possible!

Thanks,

~TP~ :D
I am still not getting Mail, only from the HRA! I am getting worried I really need help!

I am still not getting Mail, only from the HRA! I am getting worried I really need help!
Just wait a little more.

I am not really sure, but sometimes you have to wait more than that, because like me, sometimes that game cartage forgets...not literally, but maybe they don't always respond, like in real life.

//mame :angry:

how do u get cocunuts becuz they arwe nvr by the beach
You get coconuts in two ways:

1. A coconut washes up on the beach at random - just like shells - but not as frequently. Keep checking your beach regularly. One will show up sooner or later.

2. You get coconuts given to you by a friend with whom you have done DS>DS connection or through Wifi connection. Ask them to donate or sell you some coconuts and then take them back to your town to plant.

I don't know what is wrong, but I can suggest a couple of ways to try to clear the block...

Some of these may work, some may not, but it is worth a try ;)

1. Get a friend to visit your town (on DS>DS or on wifi). When a visitor from another town comes through your gate it normally makes all the mail you are expecting get delivered.

2. Choose just one of your animal neighbours and write them a lot of letters - you don't have to send them anything in the letters, but you do have to write something in the letter.

Buy 3-4 packs of paper (=12-16 sheets/letters), go to the town hall post office and once inside keep writing and sending them to that same one animal.

Give them to Pelly/Phyllis each time you fill the spaces for your written letters, then write more and give them to Pelly/Phyllis again, until you've finished all the packs.

Do this all in one session. Don't write 3 then leave the town hall and wander around or finish the game. Stay in the town hall until all of the letters are mailed.

This should fill the animal neighbours mail box and force the neighbour to reply.

3. Check all your mail boxes.... Do you have one character you play on? Or have you made other (human) players for your town?

If you have more than one, use these characters and check that their mail boxes are empty too.

(I will confess, I have written a bunch of letters before and wondered why I was not getting a reply... the reason was I had written them when I was playing on a different character name and somehow expected the replies to appear in one of the other characters' mail boxes) :wacko:

I don't know if these will work... but it's the best I can suggest...

Out of curiosity... why send each of your neighbours a letter with a present of 69,000 bells attached? Was there any particular reason you did that? Were you trying a "cheat" or "code"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what is wrong, but I can suggest a couple of ways to try to clear the block...Some of these may work, some may not, but it is worth a try :D

1. Get a friend to visit your town (on DS>DS or on wifi). When a visitor from another town comes through your gate it normally makes all the mail you are expecting get delivered.

2. Choose just one of your animal neighbours and write them a lot of letters - you don't have to send them anything in the letters, but you do have to write something in the letter.

Buy 3-4 packs of paper (=12-16 sheets/letters), go to the town hall post office and once inside keep writing and sending them to that same one animal.

Give them to Pelly/Phyllis each time you fill the spaces for your written letters, then write more and give them to Pelly/Phyllis again, until you've finished all the packs.

Do this all in one session. Don't write 3 then leave the town hall and wander around or finish the game. Stay in the town hall until all of the letters are mailed.

This should fill the animal neighbours mail box and force the neighbour to reply.

3. Check all your mail boxes.... Do you have one character you play on? Or have you made other (human) players for your town?

If you have more than one, use these characters and check that their mail boxes are empty too.

(I will confess, I have written a bunch of letters before and wondered why I was not getting a reply... the reason was I had written them when I was playing on a different character name and somehow expected the replies to appear in one of the other characters' mail boxes) :gozarutchi:

I don't know if these will work... but it's the best I can suggest...

Out of curiosity... why send each of your neighbours a letter with a present of 69,000 bells attached? Was there any particular reason you did that? Were you trying a "cheat" or "code"?
I am sorry for being like that :D

anyhow thank you TamaMum I am starting again little by little getting mail!

I sent 69,000 bells to every neighbour because my frien got a cheat and her whole town is FILLED WITH MONEY!

The town, her closets, in her home, everywhere you step is money o_o

I am also at the 4th expanision in my house, she paid it off for me :p

Tommorow my 5th expansion will be done, after that is that it i here its only 5 expansions. If someone could let me know, if not it doesn't matter.

Thanks again,

~TP~

I know itt's a stoopid Q,

but do yhuu write in the letters??

And do yhuu know where to send them??

OMG!

I need help again... well yesterday was saturday and Lyle wasn't there, today is Sunday and Joan wasn't there to sell turnips to me?!

whats going on.... ( I just had my last expansion does that have any effect, or is it because of the Flower Fest. )

Also on Friday Redd was suppose to come but he didn't?! No password in the mail nothing?! Is it also because of the Flower Fest or because of my Last expansion!?

If someone could help me as soo as possible it would be great!

*Note: I also forgot to mention how can I get Music from K.K.Slider to put on my Golden Stereo?

Oh, to get music from K.K when he comes and he asks if yhuur taking a request, say no. He gives yhuu some music after his song.

Ok well sorry to interrupt your talk about K.K., but I want to ask if anyone would like to visit my town or would like me to visit your town,PM me if your interseted.

OMG!
I need help again... well yesterday was saturday and Lyle wasn't there, today is Sunday and Joan wasn't there to sell turnips to me?!

whats going on.... ( I just had my last expansion does that have any effect, or is it because of the Flower Fest. )

Also on Friday Redd was suppose to come but he didn't?! No password in the mail nothing?! Is it also because of the Flower Fest or because of my Last expansion!?

If someone could help me as soo as possible it would be great!
That's only cause of the Flower Fest.

During special events, there'll usually be no special visitors.

Ok well sorry to interrupt your talk about K.K., but I want to ask if anyone would like to visit my town or would like me to visit your town,PM me if your interseted.
We already have an ACWW Friends Codes thread.

If you're looking for someone to wifi with on ACWW, please post in that thread - you can also use it to check who is on line :(

Does anyone know what happens once you complete your catalog/house expansion/museum/every thing else? Is ACWW even beat-able?!
Beat everything Like got Every Fossil, Gyroid,Fish, and Insect, expanded your house, and expanded all tom nook's shops.. Well you pretty much beat the game but after that theres really nothing to do.

I hope I kinda helped, I am kinda a Noob in this game so ya,

~TP~ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back