Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AC:WW is annoying in a way. What IS action replay (i want it) What are acres in AC:WW? (i want to know) How do you get a perfect town status? (I know its 8 trees/flowers per perfect acre and 8 trees/flowers per decent acre but still)

xx Chrissy

AC:WW is annoying in a way. What IS action replay (i want it) What are acres in AC:WW? (i want to know) How do you get a perfect town status? (I know its 8 trees/flowers per perfect acre and 8 trees/flowers per decent acre but still)
xx Chrissy
1. Action Replay is something that allows you to "hack" into the game and change items / animals, etc. so you can change weeds into bags of bells, change a normal flower into a hybrid flower, change an animal from Stitches (Lazy) into Boone (Jock) and so on. I don't use it (because it kind of feels like cheating to me), but everyone I know who has it says you have to be careful with it or it can corrupt your game and make it useless. Most ppl I know who have it also say they like it too.

2. Acres are the way the town is laid out. Each Acre is 16 x 16 squares (like a flower can be planted in one square / an item dropped on the ground takes up one square)

3. How to Get a Perfect Town from the www.animalxing.com web site. I used it and it works ^_^

This topic is pretty old, but I'm not allowed to make a new one so...Can someone please come to my town? I'm so lonely! I only have one buddy. I need more!

Friend Code: 2191-9228-2050

Name: Rochelle

Town: Apozon

Someone please register me! Please reply to this and tell me your friend code, your name and your town, so I can register you. My town gates are always open, but you can only come in if you've registered me and I've registered you.

PLEASE! Come! Oh, and if you've got the following fruit: Apples, grapes, peaches or coconuts, please bring one so I can grow more.

I have cherries, andI am starting to grow oranges and pears are on their way!

HOPE SOMEONE'S READING THIS!

This topic is pretty old, but I'm not allowed to make a new one so...Can someone please come to my town? I'm so lonely! I only have one buddy. I need more!
Friend Code: 2191-9228-2050

Name: Rochelle

Town: Apozon

Someone please register me! Please reply to this and tell me your friend code, your name and your town, so I can register you. My town gates are always open, but you can only come in if you've registered me and I've registered you.

PLEASE! Come! Oh, and if you've got the following fruit: Apples, grapes, peaches or coconuts, please bring one so I can grow more.

I have cherries, andI am starting to grow oranges and pears are on their way!

HOPE SOMEONE'S READING THIS!
.. we have a Friends Code topic for wifi requests....

I already gave you the link for that in the last topic you made... but here it is again...

ACWW Friend Codes for wifi topic

If you are not getting replies, it is probably nothing to do with how old a topic is - it is more to do with the fact that this is mainly a Tamagotchi forum - or that ppl are cautious - not everyone wants to wifi with total strangers :)

You will probably find a lot more enthusiastic responders if you join an Animal Crossing forum :mametchi:

There are two mentioned quite regularly:

https://www.animalxing.com

https://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the biggest house. I kept getting and selling fruits from every tree then setting the time a couple days to grow back and I did that for 8 hours straight and got the biggest house. Now I have over 2,000,000 bells that my friend hacked for me. I went to his town and bags of 99,999 bells were EVERYWHERE! Plus all the gold tools.

OMG! I am like addicted to Animal Crossing! I play it every day. I have the full house because my friend's brother used Action Replay so she got 999,999,999 bells and she gave some to me so I could pay for my house. I also have Nookingtons so whenever my friend comes to my town she gets a new haircut because I got her Animal Crossing for her birthday in May this year so she only has Nook n Cranny's I think... Anyway I want to play Animal Crossing via Nintendo WiFi so I'm probably going to buy the Wifi USB Connector. Unless my parents buy a Wireless Router first (My dad is thinking of getting one for our printer)... :)

I have all the golden tools and the biggest house. The reason how i got this was with a cheat >;D (this is for AC:WW btw)

What you do is put ALL your money into your bank and then turn off (save obv) Then on the MAIN ds screen where you first turn your ds on, time travell a year, and then go on the game. You should have a letter from the town hall which has money in, this is bank interest, the more money you have in the bank, the more interest you'll get, it'll get higher each time. Keep going untill you're happy with the ammount of money you have.

Warning: THIS CHEAT WILL GIVE YOU LOTS OF WEEDS!!!! Also, any neighbours you dont want to move, check on them everytime you go on the game before time travelling.

Hope I helped!

P.s. any more help you need, feel free to PM me, it's my pleasure! :)

One time I had Resseti because my game froze and I coulden't do anything about it! I hate you Resseti :furawatchi: :D :lol:

By the way, the only town I always connect with is with my sister's. But she has TONS of weeds...

Here is my list of people currently living in Babyland:

1. Lily

2. Dora

3. Pinky(she moved from my sister's town)

4. Curt(he's been here ever since I started, I have his pic)

5. Pecan(I have her pic too)

6. Ruby

7. Portia

Maybe I missed someone but OH WELL :D

Edit:I don't have any people I really like in my town yet and I'm addicted to this game I want the gamecube version

well i LOVE animal crossing i love it with my life! i heard that it might be coming to the wii!
look here

also look here for a movie but this one could be a fake and so could this

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
yes, There is a wii version called city folk. I can't bother writing everything about it so for more info go to www.animalcrossingcommunity.com

I absouloutly LOVE Animal crossing, I only got it yesterday!

I only have one Person who lives there. I only just payed of my Mortgage!!

It's a Flea Market today so I had all my Neighbors visiting my Tiny House!

I Love Animal Crossing!!!

Pinky just moved out yesterday. But then Gabi moved in after her! And now my sister's town has got Coco! Yay! Her ears look like biscuits, though. :D

People Living in Shanklin Town:

Ceri(My Character)

Katy(My Character)

Gracie(My Best Freinds Character because she hasn't got AC:WW)

Pippy

Elmer

Gaston

Kitt

Maple

Yuka

Rocco

I used to have somone called Frobert but he moved out Today. :gozarutchi:

Let me tell you all Tamatalkers:

One day last time, I was walking around Ribbot's house then in the middle of the conversation my sis told me that Ribbot was in her town too! I was :furawatchi: so much! How can Ribbot be in two places at once?

Anyway he moved already.

Let me tell you all Tamatalkers:One day last time, I was walking around Ribbot's house then in the middle of the conversation my sis told me that Ribbot was in her town too! I was  :eek: so much! How can Ribbot be in two places at once?

Anyway he moved already.
Maybe it was a different Ribbot?

I had a Ribbot in my town a while ago and also met a Ribbot in a different town before - of course that other Ribbot didn't know me - just treated me like a visitor :)

I have heard of this before tho' - where an animal is packed up ready to leave and when you wifi or DS>DS they move into the new town before you have even walked through the gates to visit :)

Never heard of it happening whilst a person was actually inside the animal's house tho'

NOOOOO.

My Favourite Character is Moving!!

Pippy(She looks a bit like a Mametchi!! LOL)

I'v had so many Note in a Bottle's Lately.

I've just had my House made Bigger too!

It's a Bug Catching Competition today! Yayz!

I have a question.

What's a spotlight item? Cause I want a Master Sword but I read somewhere that it's only avaliable as a 'Spotlight Item'.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back