Animal Crossing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glaring daggers at the weeds, Chief began to pull each one out. He was not pleased with the manual labor, and considered going to go visit Tom Nook to ask him if he stocked pesticides.

Pekoe started digging weeds and accidently bumped into Whitney "oh sorry" and Bunnie was planting lots of flowers

Fawn looked behind her, shaking her head at the sight of weeds. "Weeds, they ruin this beautiful scenery..." She trailed off, beginning to pull put the weed.

Last edited by a moderator:
After about an hour worth of weed pulling, all the weeds in sight of his naked eye were gone. Chief wiped the sweat off of his head, and grouchily made his way into his house, where he got himself a nice orange. He squeezed it and got juice, he drank that.

Fawn looks satisfied after pulling out most weeds in the area and smiled to herself. "Much, much better." She said before turning her attention back to the vast ocean.

Blossom felt so tired, she hadn't slept the night before. She should be resting, but these weeds were a distraction from her.

"oh why do those humans have to skip or forget about us and we have to dig up all these weeds!" Pekoe sighed Bunnie was busy planting flowers and she sat down she had been doing this for ages

Fawn began to hum softly, feeling the ocean breeze blow past her. "I never get tired of this place." She murmured softly.

ooc: Jadeie, is it alright if I change Fawns age? I put 13 in the form but I want to change her to 15 if that's alright with you.

ooc: Sure

"These humans, now I feel there pain, we sit on our butts all day while they do this," Blossom sighed, she was angry at all the other animals, she was the only ones taking care of the weeds, and when she goes for her family vacation, this happens.

Pekoe is pulling weeds and weeds and weeds this was getting boring but it was to make the town butifull so she kept on going

Latest posts

Back