Animal Crossing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'll get Daddy," she said, growling, "these are strangers, I listen to my Dad, others might not."

Fawn had started walking away from the ocean, noticing four other animals, two seemed to be talking or argung, she wasn't syure but she watched from a distance, thinking it was best if she didn't interfear.

Rolling his eyes and looking ready to burst, Chief picked up another hard orange, and tossed it at Blossom's head. "Stay quiet already! Don't make me go to your dad and tell him I have to get my Crazy Redd membership canceled because of you.."

Blossom caught the orange and ate it, before picking up a orange-launcher from her bag, "you didn't think daddy didn't spoil me, did you? Now shut your face, I'm talking to these strangers, grumpy."

Chief rolled his eyes again before turning around and walking away, making sure to walk lopsided just in case Blossom tried to pelt him with oranges. He reminded himself mentally to have a word with Crazy Redd about Blossom.

"Hey! Chief, you know I was like this with you! I had to ask others who you were and if you could be trusted, why shouldn't I with these?" Blossoms eyelid twitched.

Fawn had gotten closer to the others and saw Cheif leaving, she had seen him throw an orange at Blossom but didn't hear the conversation so she was unsure what the problem was.

Chief didn't reply; he simply kept walking until he got to Nook's. When he got inside he took a sigh of relief at the blast of the A/C's. He bought a can of blue paint before walking back to his home, where he entered and then flopped straight onto the Modern Bed.

Biskit yawned, and climbed out of his house. "Yawwwn... Dawg. I'm really hungry." He had overslept, and was half asleep as he walked, suddenly hitting a rock and tripping. "Yowch! That hurt.." He slowly got up and kept walking.

Bunnie walked away she was getting annoyed since she is new in town she sigh "well what a good way to start life in a new town" she said quietly, turning on K.K Aria

Latest posts

Back