Animal Crossing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOC: Use grammar, and proper spelling. Evive, Are you secretly TamaStar in disguise? Oh, and I noticed that you two joined on the exact same day, why's that?

Blossom sighed and continued to weed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC:Okay, because you certainly RP like your sister.

"Do I know you?" asked Blossom, taking a step away from the mysterious strangers.

OOC: Lol, Jadeie, I noticed the same thing.. And then, Evie, your avatar and pic are the same pics you used in Karelia's I Wanna Go Crazy RP..

Chief shook the orange tree and watched with a smug, satisfied look as the oranges tumbled down to his feet. He picked the three of them up and began to stroll back to his house, when he tripped over a stray rock. Cursing, he got up, brushed the dirt off of his knees, and walked into his home.

Chief, although he had originally intended to make orange juice with the oranges he had picked, laziness overtook him. He ended up just peeling and eating the oranges. He found himself craving more fruit like crazy, so he once again took off in search of fruit trees.

"Get away from me, you strangers," Blossom pulled a rock from the ground and prepared to throw it if anyone made a sudden movement.

OOC: B-b-b-busted!

Evie, my thing is that I think that you ARE TamaStar, your grammar and spelling are just the same, terrible. Sorry if sound mean, but USE MORE PROFESSIONALISM WITH YOUR WRITING!

Chief noticed a fox holding a rock in a very threatening fashion. He started to swerve away from her, but then he realized she happened to be standing right next to a tree that held juicy looking apples. Out of impulse, Chief began to walk toward the tree from the opposite side of Blossom.

OOC k I'm not i'm not TamaStar*.

Bunnie started backing away from Blossom slowly, making sure she didn't throw the rocks.

OOC: Okay, It's just that you and your sisters literacy is exactly the same, but that's a bit better.

"I have never seen you two before," said Blossom, eying the two of them, "my dad told me not to talk to strangers."

Chief looked over at the three animals on the other side of the tree, bickering. Annoyed, he rolled his eyes, and then picked up a unripe, extremely hard orange. He threw it at Blossom's head, and then backed up a bit, clutching his fresh, ready to squeeze for juice oranges.

OOC: Cool it a bit, Jadeie. At least Tamastar isn't typing as bad as she used to do, with the "no"'s for "know" and stuff.

OOC: Dude, I'm as cool as ice-cubes, I'm wearing a god-dang dressing gown! XD Nah, I'm trying to try and be nice while explaining it, but not many understand that, you see, trying to explain I'm being nice through the internet is quite hard.

"What was that for? Jerk!" Blossom turned her head, "oh, It's only you, Chief."

"Yeah, and you look like some neglected child who escaped from a hospital ward or something, the way you're holding a rock and yelling." Chief said, as he took out one of the apples he had picked. The shiny, red peel gleamed in the sunlight as he sunk his teeth into the juicy flesh of the apple. He wiped his mouth before continuing. "Listen, cool off."

Latest posts

Back