Anime X-Overs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misaka nearly sent a railgun at the girl, since she was being so rude. She stopped though, and instead turned away. She'd put up with annoying little kids before, and Chiaki was no exception.

OOC: Okay, sorry for Triple Posting. Scratch out all those Posts I'm gonna start this again.

The Awakening

Berry woke up and looked around. Was it America? Russia? Antarctic? Yes. It was America. Confused, she ran into a Restaurant."Hi? Can I get some Ramen?""This is America" said the Waitress. "I'll get you Noodles instead. Its the Closest we've got to Ramen. Don't worry. On the House. Do you even have a House?""No, Unfortunatley"Come live with me. I'll lend you some clothes" Thank you very much! Please come out somwhere secret I NEED to tell you something. "Sure" said the Waitress. Berry transformed and the waitress screamed. Berry shushed her up fast and explained everything from Ichigo, Pudding and Renee to Falling from higher than how high she could jump. The waitress agreed and said "I'll shush IF you give me a Ride." "FINE!" Said berry. Berry ran and carried the waitress jumping and running faster than an Ostrich and Cheetah Combined. They finished the day by going to the Mansion. When out of the car they saw a Girl beside Pile of Soda Cans. She grabbed one, went home and watched some TV. Berry said: "I'm Berry. Mew Berry in my other Form." "Im Cynthia! Well, I guess it is time to go to sleep. Come on!" Berry slept in the top guest Bunk and Cynthia slept in the Bottom. "Nightie Night Ichi-I mean Cynthia!" "Gud'Night!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Flan continued to wander around the city. She was getting hungry, seeing all these people. They all looked so.. Delicious... That's when she made a wrong turn and walked into an alley, where a gang was hanging out. They took one look at her, and one of the boys walked up to her. "Hey, you're cute. Wanna go out with me?" He licked his lips, and Flan stared at him, confused. He came closer to her, and she could smell his blood. She couldn't help it. She killed him with one danmaku bullet, and there was blood everywhere. Happy, she began to take some blood while the rest of the gang dispersed fearfully.

As they were walking down the street, something seemed to be on Haruka's mind. She suddenly stopped, and asked herself, "Where are we going to live?" "It's okay, Haruka. We'll find someplace to live in." Chiaki comforted her. "FOOD!" said Kana angrily only to be punched by Chiaki once again.

Flan was full and happy now, as her powers were extremely strong. Especially since she had just had blood, and because it was night, so there was no sunlight to bother her like an itchy spot. Smiling evilly, she licked the remaining blood off her lips and she walked back onto the street.

OOC: Im going to make a Character that knows Berry and is a Partner for Flan. (IF you want to.)

Name: Ethan

Looks: I'll get it here tommorrow.

Personality: Shy, Smart, Sporty and great Dancer. Is Comedic as Well.

Which Anime/Manga from: Made up. But Based on the that Vampire Anime Series But is Japanese

Crush: I guess maybe Flan?

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?): Vampire. So I guess speed and all that junk. Uses Shurikens because he likes the sound of when they Crack when he throws them really hard.

THANKS!!!

~Emilson~

"Hey," Chiaki said to Misaka without looking back. "Know any place to stay?" "Oh! And know where to get some food too?" "Chiaki, do you know this this girl?" asked Haruka for the sake of their safety. "No, but..."

(Accepted emzz)

Flan saw a little boy crying because he was sad that his bicycle's wheel had deflated. She went up to him and asked him why he was crying. "I can't get home because my bike! SNIFF SNIFF!!" He cried loudly. Flandre knew how to solve it. So she exploded the bicycle. He started to cry louder. "Why did you do that?!" Flandre was confused. "Because, you'd be happier if the bike never existed, right?" Then she walked away, feeling as she had done a good deed while the boy was crying unstoppably now.

Misaka turned around. "No, I don't know where to get food or shelter. Why should I help you? Now, if it was a nicer little girl asking.." She was pretty annoyed with the little kid, who definitely seemed to act as if she was a ruler of everything. She couldn't help but emit a slight electrical jolt from her body, coming from her annoyance.

"My name's Chiaki. Just in case." Chiaki replied. "Haruka, you can eat the lunch you had, can't you?" said Chiaki turning to Haruka "Oh! That's right!" Haruka said with realization. "Chiaki! you're a lifesaver!" Kana cried of joy, hugging Chiaki. "Get off."

Misaka headed away from the three Minami sisters and then found herself at a money exchange center. She exchanged the 5000 Yen she had on her into $50 US dollars.

Meanwhile, Flandre was still wandering, after having ruined the day of a business man who was stressed out by his work, which Flandre promptly destroyed. She hummed happily as she wandered down the streets.

Ethan was Confused. He fell right in front of a Mansion. He knocked on the door. "I'll get it!!" said Berry waking up. Cynthia Followed. "AAAAH!!!!! It's Ethan! My buddy! Come in. Ethan explained how he met Berry, and how he was a Vampire and wouldn't bite Cynthia. They slept in one room and had a Good nights Sleep. "Let's go to the Park" said Cynthia, waking Ethan and Berry up.

EDIT: I fixed it to Park not Beach

"Chiaki, why don't you have some of my food?" Haruka asked. Chiaki blushed. "Yes, Haruka." she said as she took some food from Haruka's bento. "More food," Kana asked to Haruka. "Kana, you know we don't have any food besides this," Haruka reminded.

(Emzz, I dun think there are any beaches in New York City like the ones you're thinking of, with sand and seashells and water... I mean, it is near the ocean, but I doubt there are any beaches that aren't actually considered harbors or next to ports)

Misaka wandered into a fast food joint, where she picked up hamburgers, fries and a soda for cheap. She ate the food in a ravenous manner, as she was so hungry from having not eaten a real meal in several hours.

Flandre continued to wander the city, causing havoc anywhere she went, and making more people cry because she kept destroying their things.

Meanwhile, Cynthia lead the way to the Beach. "Who is that wrecking people's things?" said Berry thinking Flande was a Mew. Soon after, she started running after Flande. Ethan followed. "I-i-is that girl a Vampire?" thought Ethan to himself sensing Flande was a Vampire. Berry transformed in a nearby alley and ran to her. Ethan followed and opened his mouth showing Flande his Fangs.

What will happen next? Find out on the next, ANIME X OVER EPISODE!

(Is it alright if I delete Kana and Haruka? I didn't realize how much I don't like RPing them.)

Chiaki heard the destruction Flan was making. "What is that noise?" Chiaki thought to herself. Something strange was up, that's what she knew for sure.

Flandre flew away from the annoyingly loud people and then landed gracefully on a tower. She sat down and then wondered why so many people had started crying. Whatever. Anyway, she was getting tired and lonely; she was beginning to miss her big sister Remilia, the maid Sakuya, the guard Meiling and of course, the two librarians, Patchouli and Koakuma. She missed her sister the most.

(Go ahead, NintenNerd)

As for Misaka, Misaka noticed a bunny girl, a weird looking dude, and that rude girl from earlier looking up at a skyscraper. She walked over to the group. "What's going on?"

(

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Name: Ethan D.

Looks: Ethan is average height for his age. He is lean muscled, but has dancers legs (very toned muscles.) He has brown curly hair that forms a semi-afro. He has dark brown eyes like voids. He is biracial; his dad is black and his mom is white. He has a slightly feminine figure, as far as boys go.

Ethan as a Magical Boy:
or88k7.jpg

Personality: Ethan is shy when introduced to new and different things, but once you get to know him you'll realize he is very social and joyful. He has the tendency to form crushes on straight boys. He is respectful towards adults. He can be impatient at times. He is a straight-A student. Although homosexual, he does not let this define everything about him. He boldly goes against stereotypes. He can be extremely dramatic. He is quite spontaneous, and his sense of humor is potent.

Which Anime/Manga from: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Crush: Garion

Weapons: Sledgehammers, Giant Rocket Launcher

My Sledgehammer:
20jik3p.jpg

My Rocket Launcher:
33k6i4w.jpg

Powers: Superhuman Hearing Abilities, Unusually Acrobatic, Telepathy

(YAY! ETHAN YOU ARE ACCEPTED :DDDD. Btw, emzz, can you please not type in your blue big font? It makes it harder for the page to load, especially for people like me who have slower connection..)

Chiaki noticed Misaka, and felt a bit sorry for what she said.

(Name: Maka Albarn

Looks: Here

Personality: Maka is really boyish, one can even call her a boy. Maka's serious when it's business. Her relationship with Soul can vary, sometimes fighting with each other (mostly when Maka can't strike a Kishin), other times protecting each other when they can.

Which Anime/Manga from: Soul Eater

Crush: Presumably Soul

Other: Soul can turn into a weapon, in which Maka uses to collect souls of "Kishin"(Monster-Humans) by pretty much killing them. Their goal is to get 99 Kishin souls and 1 witch soul.

Name: Soul "Eater" Evans

Looks: Here

Personality: Soul always wants to stay "cool". He hates to do things that he thinks will make him "uncool", etc. Serious when it's business.

Which Anime/Manga from: Soul Eater

Crush: Presumably Maka

Other: Soul is the weapon, in which he can switch back from Scythe form from human form. Slouches most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back