Anime X-Overs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Feel free to start over the RP over.)

Chiaki ate a bowl of Japanese noddles happily. When she was done, she paid for her order and had a lot of change left and put it inside of backpack on the side pocket.

(Well, Runner said she wanted to start the RP over because it got messed up.)

Maka and Soul were wandering around New York, in search of Kishin monsters to kill for their souls. "Be careful, Maka," said scythe Soul "Eater" Evans. "Got it," replied Maka Albarn as she clutched the handle of Soul's weapon form.

Chiaki was wandering around the city, and remembered it was New York City, as she read it in a book once. She needed to get home. What crisis could her beloved sister Haruka be in? Oh well, she needed somewhere to live, and food. Fast.

Misaka had no idea where she was. She had somehow just landed in the middle of a giant city where there were tons and TONS of cars and people. Judging from the fact she could see a bunch of tall skyscrapers, she figured she was in New York City, in America. How she had ended up in America, she had no idea.

Flandre, on the other hand, was wandering around the giant city, practically drooling. There were humans, EVERYWHERE. The light from the sun bothered her a bit, but since there were so many buildings, the shade helped her so she didn't die. She was very hungry. Noticing a gang of men in a alley, she walked over to them.

Chiaki passed a Japanese market, realizing how hungry she was. She decided to go in, seeking samples from the merchants. She was looking hungrily at the pancake mix, for she desired pancakes. It was cheap too, but she knew Yen wouldn't work here, but she decided to try anyway. Chiaki grabbed a box and walked over a check-out and handed over the box and her Yen. "I'm very sorry, but I can't allow Yen to be used here," the cashier kindly told Chiaki. "But there's a Yen converter outside..." finished the cashier, pointing at the doors.

Ethan smiled kindly. "Sure! I'll try my best, 'cause I've only been here one other time." He scratched his head thoughtfully. "Hey, I know! I can show you a great place to eat around here. What do you say?"

OOC: Ohhh I see you're restarting? If that's the case then I'll join again. I'll be putting up a new character and will be submitting my form later today :3

Misaka sent a kick laced with electricity toward a random soda machine, and watched as cans tumbled down. With a neutral expression, she picked up one and drank it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back