Anime X-Overs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: I'm deleting my Boy Character. I'm making a girl instead.

Name: Serena/Bunny Tsukino

Looks: I'll post Later.

Personality: Serena is outgoing, passionate, and is a Klutz.

Which Anime/Manga from: Sailor Moon

Crush: N/A

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?): Serena gains lots of aspects and aliases like Princess Serenity, Sailor Moon, Princess Sailor Moon, Super Sailor Moon, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Neo-Queen Serenity. To transform, she must first transform into a Sailor Senshi by wearing a special device (usually a brooch) and shouting a special command, which activates the device. Her original transformation command is "Moon Prism Power, Make-up!" Her physical attacks, include Sailor Moon Kick and Sailor Body Attack, as well as the occasional use of her hair pins as projectile weapons. General magic attacks are her most common type of power. In each adaptation of the series she can remove her tiara and turn it into a throwing weapon. She also uses an item called the Moon Stick and is her primary attack. (As said on Wikipedia, in my words.)

WEAPONS/ITEMS:

Luna Pen

The Luna Pen is a transforming tool given to Serena by Luna. It can be used to disguise herself as whatever she wants. It's main purpose is to allow her to get around unnoticed, and even acquire some of the disguised skills.

Tiara

Serena wears this tiara as Sailor Moon. In her "Moon Tiara Magic!" attack, it becomes a golden discus, a weapon against evil monsters. It can also lengthen and wrap around monsters. Like a Frisbee or boomerang, it can return to Sailor Moon's hands, however, she can halt it mid-flight if needed.

Crescent Moon Wand

Serena received the Crescent Moon Wand from Luna. It was used to heal humans that had become Negamonsters by yelling "Moon Healing Activation!". When the Silver Crystal is fixed to it, it allows Sailor Moon to use her "Cosmic Moon Power!" magical attack. It is the same wand used by Queen Serenity, a thousand years ago against Queen Beryl and the Negaforce.

Moon Scepter

This was the weapon given to Sailor Moon by Queen Serenity, after her Tiara stopped working, and the Crescent Moon Wand had been lost. This weapon allows Sailor Moon to perform her "Moon Scepter Elimination!" and "Moon Scepter Activation!" attacks to destroy monsters from the Negaverse.

Energy Rainbow Moon Wand

This weapon was upgraded from the Spiral Heart Moon Scepter. When her "Spiral Heart Attack" was no longer effective, Pegasus lent his power to Super Sailor Moon. This weapon allows her to perform the "Moon Gorgeous Meditation!" attack .

Maka and Soul were wandering around the city, with skyscrapers and all. They both knew it was New York City, since they been practically around the world hunting for Kishin souls. What they also knew was that Lord Death didn't assign them to go to New York City, and that they had mysteriously appeared here. "Hey Maka, don't you think this city is...kinda cool looking?" said Soul slouching over his back. "Yeah, I guess so..." replied Maka. "And I bet we can find a lot of souls too," said Soul, licking his lips.

Ethan walked onto Broadway. It was just like he dreamed it would be. He laughed and spun around gleefully. One day, he was going to be up on a Broadway stage. "Just watch me!" He yelled, skipping around the street.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey Soul, turn into a scythe." said Maka. "Why? It's not like there's a Kishin anywhere near us," said Soul, still slouching over. "Just in case, we gotta be prepared." replied Maka. Soul yawned. "Fine, whatever." Suddenly, Soul's right arm flashed in a white light and transformed into the blade of a scythe in a flash. The rest of his body also flashed white, turning his whole body into the full scythe. Soul spun in the air, and Maka grabbed the handle lightly while he was still spinning. Her hands were moving along to Soul's spinning. Finally, he stopped, and Maka clutched him.

OOC:Okay, scratch EVERYTHING I made out. I'm restarting for real. Sorry for restarting so much **Slaps himself to remember**

To the story (Oh and Berry's crush is a guy named Derrick who is a Motorcycler and ALWAYS wears a Black Velvet Jacket):

Berry clenched her teeth in pain. Seeing all the wounds and scars from her last battle, she wondered. "So this is America Huh? Pathetic." Just after she finished thinking , a motorcycle started buzzing towards her. The motorcycle stopped right in front of her. "Do you want to di-Wow your pretty!" exclaimed Derick. Berry blushed. She was nervous because, well, Berry has a crush on him. "Thanks!" answered Berry, smiling. "Well, you can come to my house since it's really dark..." Berry hopped on the Motorcycle nervously holding on Derrick's Velvet Jacket. When they arrived, Derrick introduced himself and went inside. "So whats your name?" Berry transformed and explained everything from Ichigo moving and to ending up in America. Then she transformed to normal. "Cool! Well, we gotta go to sleep. Feel free to sleep beside me......

OOC:So, what do you think?

Till next Time,

emzz909

(Emzz, I don't want to have to do this, but I don't have a choice. I'm not gonna let you RP in this RP anymore because simply put, I don't think this RP is really for you. You can't keep making characters like Cynthia, and now Derek, that don't have forms and you can't keep restarting over and over. I'm sorry.)

Chiaki walked away from the others at the building and ran across Maka and Soul. The duo passed Chiaki, but Maka suddenly stopped. She turned around and gave Chiaki a confusing look. "Hey, are you lost?" said Maka. "Y-Yes," said Chiaki slightly afraid of Soul's weapon form. "Well, here." said Maka as she gave Chiaki a note, smile still on her face. Inside, the note said:

Hey, you're lost, right? Well here's something that will help you.

It was signed by a face of the mysterious girl.

Inside was 50 dollars.

(OOC: Not much; Flan is making people sad since she's been destroying their things, Chiaki is wandering but just met Soul and Maka. You can ignore Emzz's parts since emzz no longer is allowed to RP here)

Maka saw Flan on top of the tower. Who was she? A witch? It was hard to tell, but they didn't want to kill an innocent person or else Soul would become a Kishin. "Hey, Soul." "What?" replied Soul through the glare of the blade. "What do you think she is?" Maka questioned. "Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. Let's just get Kishin." "Right." said Maka as she clutched the handle firmer. Just then, there was a Kishin that passed the duo.

Ethan stopped in the midst of his skipping, remembering his duty as a Puella Magi. He moved his left hand over his right-hand ring, and it transformed into his soul gem. **sigh** "Let's get this over with..." Ethan walked through the rest Broadway, scanning the area for witches with his gem. But he was only half paying attention. The other half of his mind was daydreaming of the life of a Broadway star.

Flandre flew back off the tower and landed back on the ground gracefully. She was hungry again, so she went to go find someone else to eat.

Misaka, on the other hand, continued wandering around the city, looking for somebody familiar. She noticed more and more people appearing.

Maka was chasing after the Kishin. It was quick, but she caught up with it. With a big swing of the scythe, she sliced the Kishin. It's remains were converted into a light blue soul floating in mid-air. Soul reverted into his human form and ate it.

Name: Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter

Looks: civillian form / Senshi form

Personality:

Which Anime/Manga from: Sailor Moon

Crush: Anyone that looks lke 'her old sempai'

Other: As guardian and ruler of Planet Jupiter, she has massive strength and in her Senshi form she has powers over lightning.

Name: Setsuna Meioh / Sailor Pluto

Looks: civilian/senshi

Personality: Setsuna leads a lonely life, as she has to constantly guard the door of Time and Space. The only visitor she gets is Chibiusa, otherwise known as

Which Anime/Manga from:

Crush:

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?)

OOC: ok...This is hard to start up from my last Post and soz 4 being of so long. I haven't had internet. Any idea how to start it back up? =\

OOC: Ella, you is accepted, and pikachuchu, just make your character start wandering about New York. That's the best way to do it. I'm thinking about just starting the whole RP over, since it sort of got all messed up.

Chiaki walked over to a small Japanese restaurant. She then sat down at a table and looked under it. "Gross.." she said looking at the chewed up gum. After a few minutes, she told the waiter her order.

OOC: Ok then...

Asuna wondered why she was here and all. She didn't really fit in even though she was wearing a normal school uniform. Well...a JAPANESE school uniform but I guess she didn't care. She started taking a stroll around and then someone bumped her really hard until she fell. "Hey! Watch it!" she said on the floor still...

Ethan snapped back to reality and gasped. "Oh my gob, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going, silly me!" Ethan closed his hand around his soul gem, transforming it back into a ring on his finger. He bent over and helped the girl up. "Are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you?" He asked, tugging nervously at his navy-blue Aeropostale peacoat.

Misaka continued walking, and eventually got thirsty again. Walking up to a vending machine, she kicked it with her electrical force and watched as the cans cluttered out. She gladly picked up a can of orange soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back