Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me a PM with two or three TamaExpo login passwords from your V5 and I'll tell you which character you have and which region (Europe, Australia, etc.) your V5 is from.
I'm having troubles with the codes now. I could use it when it was a baby, but now it's grown and i know i have the correct new charachter (Shelltchi) it won't work. None of the codes work. Very frustrating!!

Login pw is: 01011 20128 and sometimes 11060 21230

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers :)

I'm having troubles with the codes now. I could use it when it was a baby, but now it's grown and i know i have the correct new charachter (Shelltchi) it won't work. None of the codes work. Very frustrating!!
Login pw is: 01011 20128 and sometimes 11060 21230

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers :mimitchi:
The correct logout password to use with your Asian/Oceania V5 is 21000 20522

[SIZE=8pt]My only problem is that once I did the password I couldn't do it again. Is something wrong? ;) Apart from that great guide![/SIZE]

oh yeah and my login password is: 01132 51700 and sometimes 70152 10710

[SIZE=8pt]My only problem is that once I did the password I couldn't do it again. Is something wrong?  :lol:   Apart from that great guide![/SIZE]
Perhaps your character evolved into a new one. Each password works for only one character type.

oh yeah and my login password is: 01132 51700 and sometimes 70152 10710
The correct logout password to use for Sakuramotchi on your Asian/Oceania V5 is 21000 10521

Last edited by a moderator:
My character is a hatugatchi and it is not listed on the chart. Can you help me??? I really want 1,000 gp. ;) :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

My character is a hatugatchi and it is not listed on the chart. Can you help me??? I really want 1,000 gp. :D :D ^_^ :(
Try Hatsugatchi

i also tried the memetchi code with my newly evolved memetchi and it doesn't work either? :( i'm kinda stuck

my other ones are sukatchi and chantotchi

i also tried the memetchi code with my newly evolved memetchi and it doesn't work either?  :puroperatchi: i'm kinda stuck my other ones are sukatchi and chantotchi
Is Memetchi the first character listed in your V5 status screen?

If you can't figure out which Logout password to use, provide a couple of Login passwords from your V5, and I'll tell you which Logout password you need to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
memetchi is the first character unless it includes the mum and the dad?

and some login passwords are: 31338 52500 & 15070 32893 & 02591 10833

and i bought my tama in australia

i don't know whats going on plz help me! ;)

awesome chart binary! you make the best things! whoever says they don't work then press the scale button and the first tama that comes up that is the tama you use! :ph34r: :( :)

memetchi is the first character unless it includes the mum and the dad?and some login passwords are: 31338 52500 & 15070 32893 & 02591 10833

and i bought my tama in australia

i don't know whats going on plz help me! <_<
Those passwords indicate you have a Memetchi on your Asia/Oceania V5. The correct logout password is 21000 30589. (Remember, this is a logout password, not a Special password.)

What is a papatchi?
Papapatchi:

Parent. It is in the

kutchi family or

blended family.

My kutchipatchi

became one of

them.

I ussaly get memetchi kutchipatchi and chantotchi and sukatchi on my v5 from canada. What are the passwords? :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

I ussaly get memetchi kutchipatchi and chantotchi and sukatchi on my v5 from canada. What are the passwords? :D :D :wacko: :) :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
For your V5 from Canada, use passwords from the "N.America V5" column.

Memetchi = 22000 30580

Kuchipatchi = 22000 30524

Chantotchi = 22000 30557

Sukatchi = 22000 30502

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back