Are you a vegetarian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a vegetarian?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's that?

• Sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a vegitarian, I do not like vegatarian foods, yet I hate meat ;) I only like to eat meats such as lunch meat, and chicken drummies. Occasionally I eat chicken out. Not much, when I'm out eating, I'm busy chowing down some of those delicious noodles :blink:

//TamaPATCHI

Meat ish t3h lurve <3

But sometimes I'm vegetarian. I love fruits more than meat xD

Like me and my friend Haleigh always say;

Everyone is vegetarian until they eat meat! xD

i am sometimes. i try to eat as healthy as possible. and for people who r complaining about people liking meat, stop it, its their own opinion and its wat they like ;) .

She wouldn't. She'd be dead.
I hate when people try to use that 'logic'.
thank you!

yall, chill out.

its true, people eat meat- and whats meat?

dead animals.

if you eat meat, you eat dead animals.

jeez

thank you!
yall, chill out.

dead animals.

jeez
ya i meam come on

losen up

I personally believe people need to eat meat in order to have a healthy body but its all up to the person what they wish to eat. I only eat one meal containing meat a day, because I also believe that eatting to much meat is just as bad. I'm thinking of also having two days a week meat-free too.

thank you!
yall, chill out.

dead animals.

jeez
Totally. If you was the hot dead animal you'd be dead! ;)

And who wants to be dead? On bread? Anyone? I certainly don't. :blink:

I am!

I have suffered the effects of not having all the iron I need...

I get very tired usually.

That's about all though otherwise I love it. My friends and family support me and it's nice.

Lettuce has no logic, brains or feelings. why don't YOU eat some?
Animals say: Lettuce LIVE :D
I DO eat lettuce, but I don't live off it.

I'm starting to think this thread would have been much better off as a poll only.

People need to learn how to be mature and respect other's opinions.

Just because someone eats something different doesn't mean they're any less of a person.

Totally. If you was the hot dead animal you'd be dead! :huh: And who wants to be dead? On bread? Anyone? I certainly don't. :D
Tamaw/pants is allowed to his opinion Honeysuckle whether you agree with it or not. It doesn't mean that either points of veiw are wrong, it just means you have different opinions. They are allowed to eat meat, just as your allowed to not eat it. Please, lets keep this friendly so the topic doesn't get closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back