Are you a vegetarian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a vegetarian?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's that?

• Sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I eat Soya a lot. And beans.  :D
Good to hear that you do. My mother used to know someone who became a vegetarian but didn't eat what she was suposed to too because she didn't like anything... She was living on bags of poatato chips. : ( Not really healthy at all.

is Soya good?
Depends on how you cook it and what type of tofu your using. I tried eatting tofu but it was icky. Resently though I learned that theres different types of tofu so I'll give it another shot. Also had tofu stir fry and it tasted good so I'm up for trying again.

SoyMilk is just nasty. I heard it was good for you so I thought I'd try it. eww...

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom doesn't buy much Quorn, she says it's too expensive. There is some in the freezer somewhere, though. :D I agree, it is really tasty!

My mom doesn't buy much Quorn, she says it's too expensive. There is some in the freezer somewhere, though. :D I agree, it is really tasty!
Hate to look like an idiot but what is Quorn? (?_?)

Hate to look like an idiot but what is Quorn? (?_?)
It's the brand name of a meat substitute used by Vegetarians (sold in the UK - don't know if you have it in the USA).

Basically you can use it instead of meat...

It's OK - but if you are a meat eater then it is not much substitute for the real thing... :)

I think it is quite nice if you marinate it in black pepper, soya sauce and chopped chillies - then use it in a stir fry...

... as for soya milk... lol - I used to drink that (one of our family had sensitivity to dairy products)... and it was... yuck! I never got the taste for it... and I never will ... lol *shudders at memory"

Soy milk.... *shudders* Ew. I can NOT drink that stuff with out puking. Hey people, stop fighting on this topic or I will have to ask a guide to close it, I just wanted to hear your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Paisley 520 :huh: ;) ;)

I'm a vegetarian and proud, and have been for 2 years! Today was the day I decided to be a vegetarian!

I am a vegetarian for the animals. Animals do not deserved to be slaughtered, diced up, and fried do they?

They are basicly the same as humans, in a sense that they eat, drink, breath, think and move. They aren't thinking "Yippeh! I'm being taken on to be slaughtered! WOOT!" They are thinking "What the heck! LET ME GO!"

kate

i had to read this paper on vegetarianism.

"Being vegatarian isnt what you dont eat, its what you eat in replacement for meat."

You can claim you are vegetarian if you dont just eat meat but eat say junk food for lunch and dinner.

Vegetarainism is to get healthy, and there are different levels.

Vegans dont eat meat, or anything of animal products. Vegans are the stricktest.

Some vegatarians eat fish, but no red meat.

Or maybe fish and chicken.

I hate when people brag about being veg. and while they dont eat meat, all they eat is junk.

i had to read this paper on vegetarianism.
"Being vegatarian isnt what you dont eat, its what you eat in replacement for meat."

You can claim you are vegetarian if you dont just eat meat but eat say junk food for lunch and dinner.

Vegetarainism is to get healthy, and there are different levels.

Vegans dont eat meat, or anything of animal products. Vegans are the stricktest.

Some vegatarians eat fish, but no red meat.

Or maybe fish and chicken.

I hate when people brag about being veg. and while they dont eat meat, all they eat is junk.
Tecqnuccly, *oh whatever! I can't spell xP* a vegetarian is someone who doesn't eat meat. Some who its junk and no meat, is still considered a vegetarian. :huh:

I'm a vegetarian and proud, and have been for 2 years! Today was the day I decided to be a vegetarian!
I am a vegetarian for the animals. Animals do not deserved to be slaughtered, diced up, and fried do they?

They are basicly the same as humans, in a sense that they eat, drink, breath, think and move. They aren't thinking "Yippeh! I'm being taken on to be slaughtered! WOOT!" They are thinking "What the heck! LET ME GO!"

kate
yes, animals do "think"

but its not like our thoughts.

animals have pain and stuff, but they dont have the mind like we do.

they dont think "i'm going to get eaten."

eat or be eaten.

animals eat other animals.

and if we are like them, and we are animals, we can eat them, like they eat other animals.

its called the food chain.

yes, animals do "think"but its not like our thoughts.

eat or be eaten.

and if we are like them, and we are animals, we can eat them, like they eat other animals.

You don't need to educate me, I know what the food chain is.

Some people chose not to eat meat, don't diss us.

Animals eat animals for survival. I am 10 years old, been a veggie since 8, and I am alive. right? Humans don't 'need' meat for survival.

You think what you think, I think what I think, we have different opinions, so please respect mine, and I will respect yours.

I'd probably die if I was a vegitarian, I need meat if i want to stay as fit as I am

yes, animals do "think"but its not like our thoughts.

eat or be eaten.

lol

sry that waz funny!

You don't need to educate me, I know what the food chain is. Some people chose not to eat meat, don't diss us.

Animals eat animals for survival. I am 10 years old, been a veggie since 8, and I am alive. right? Humans don't 'need' meat for survival.

You think what you think, I think what I think, we have different opinions, so please respect mine, and I will respect yours.
oh, i wasnt trying to dis you, i was just saying that animals part.

sry if that came out wrong.

i didnt mean to offend you if i did.

it just comes out different somtimes on the computer from one person to another.

no harm ment :huh:

Let's not start any fights, now. I wish people would let the cows have their whole life to live, and once they die naturally, then we could devour them. Okay, I'm just confusing my self. Sometimes I'm a vegetarian, sometimes I'm not. And we're not bragging about it. Just take the poll and shut it.

Sincerely,

Paisley 520 :huh:

Let's not start any fights, now. I wish people would let the cows have their whole life to live, and once they die naturally, then we could devour them. Okay, I'm just confusing my self. Sometimes I'm a vegetarian, sometimes I'm not. And we're not bragging about it. Just take the poll and shut it. Sincerely,

Paisley 520 :huh:
i didnt say it to everyone that they were bragging, uh it was a general statment, not intended to any one person.

and please dont tell me to shut it.

i said i didnt mean to offend someone if it came out wrong, i didnt intend it to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back