Are you a vegetarian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a vegetarian?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's that?

• Sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,Keley_Clarkson8 and tama/pants,lets call it trous!<((sp))?

if yall dont quit aguing there ging to close the topic!

not trying to be rude! really

just stop actin sarcastic ((sp?))

Keley_Clarckson,tama/pants and anyone eles,are not trying to make any of the vegys feel bad

**sry im callen yall vegys i dont no how to spell it out!lol**

Let's not start any fights, now. I wish people would let the cows have their whole life to live, and once they die naturally, then we could devour them. Okay, I'm just confusing my self. Sometimes I'm a vegetarian, sometimes I'm not. And we're not bragging about it. Just take the poll and shut it. Sincerely,

Paisley 520 :huh:
Let's not start any fights, now.
Just take the poll and shut it.
How insanely hypocritical.

I think it sucks that we kill them pre-maturely to get food, but we've been doing it for thousands of years.

Sometimes I get to the point where I feel bad about eating meat, but then I remember what my friend told me.

'If God didn't want people to eat his creatures, he wouldn't have made them so darn tasty.'

How insanely hypocritical.

I think it sucks that we kill them pre-maturely to get food, but we've been doing it for thousands of years.

Sometimes I get to the point where I feel bad about eating meat, but then I remember what my friend told me.

'If God didn't want people to eat his creatures, he wouldn't have made them so darn tasty.'
^_^ ???

Someone close this

B) ???Someone close this
look, it doesnt HAVE to be closed, we just gotta remember [gerneral statement again] not to take anything personaly.

then we are all good. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, animals do "think"but its not like our thoughts.

animals have pain and stuff, but they dont have the mind like we do.

they dont think "i'm going to get eaten."

eat or be eaten.

animals eat other animals.

and if we are like them, and we are animals, we can eat them, like they eat other animals.

its called the food chain.
That has to be the best explanation of why it's okay to eat meat that I've heard in a long while o.o

It's what I was trying to say but couldn't word.

You = win ^.^

i'm not a vegetarian but i looooove fruits/veggies

i don't eat meat often, im more of a seafood gal ^_^

i'm not a vegetarian but i looooove fruits/veggiesi don't eat meat often, im more of a seafood gal ^_^
kool!

i dont like fish BUT!!

i like crab and stuff

Wheeewww... random TTer who likes to stick her nose in stuff has arrived... :D

I am omnivore. I don't believe eating animals is cruel... we've been eating them since they were first created.

To the person who stated eating Guinea Pigs is bad: Well ,in some countries a chicken is holy... don't you think that they might think eating a chicken is bad? ;) Plus it's what the people in South America raise. If they raised cow they'd eat cow.

Also, animals have no fear of death. Why? They don't know what death is. And unless you liek to eat elephant meat, the relatives of animals in the slaughter house (Although animals are usually packed in families) won't really miss them.

I think of eating meat the 'circle of life'. You know, one animal eats another animal, another one eats the other... etc. That's what I think is right.

But I would not want to see the meat on my plate being killed.

I'm a seafood person aswell!

But I would not want to see the meat on my plate being killed.
My thing with something like that is so long as I don't see it get slaughtered, I'll eat it.

If I were to ever go to a slaughter house or actually see something die for me to eat, I wouldn't be able to eat it ever again x.x That would be the only way I'd ever become a vegetarian.

I'm not a vegetarian, but sometimes I'm not in the mood for meat. like I'd rather eat candy or berries. (usually in the morining) ;)

Wheeewww... random TTer who likes to stick her nose in stuff has arrived... :angry:
I am omnivore. I don't believe eating animals is cruel... we've been eating them since they were first created.

To the person who stated eating Guinea Pigs is bad: Well ,in some countries a chicken is holy... don't you think that they might think eating a chicken is bad? :huh: Plus it's what the people in South America raise. If they raised cow they'd eat cow.

Also, animals have no fear of death. Why? They don't know what death is. And unless you liek to eat elephant meat, the relatives of animals in the slaughter house (Although animals are usually packed in families) won't really miss them.

I agree with eveything except the print in bold. Animals do grieve, maybe not in a sense like we do but they do grieve. My mother had a friend who died of a stroke. Her cat walked around the house meowing everywhere the day they found she had passed. He knew that something was very wrong.

Edit: She was Parapaligic and had spent some time in the hospital before and the cat never acted like that bofore, only on the day she died he did.

If you have paired animals in a cage and one dies the other becomes depressed and lonely because they are used to company.

im a vegetarian

instead of eating meat i think i should tell you that you should think of what those people do to those animals

isnt it sad for those people to kill those animals and letting you eating them?????????????????

being a vegetarian you dont have to kill or anything like that. all what you have to do is dig, pick, or pull instead of killing animals. its so sad for those animals for just growing up for no use. whats the point of those animals growing? is it just for you people to eat?

im a vegetarian instead of eating meat i think i should tell you that you should think of what those people do to those animals

isnt it sad for those people to kill those animals and letting you eating them?????????????????

being a vegetarian you dont have to kill or anything like that. all what you have to do is dig, pick, or pull instead of killing animals. its so sad for those animals for just growing up for no use. whats the point of those animals growing? is it just for you people to eat?
Yes! I'm a veggie, and I'm TOTALLY TOTALLY with you! :huh:

I agree with eveything except the print in bold. Animals do grieve, maybe not in a sense like we do but they do grieve. My mother had a friend who died of a stroke. Her cat walked around the house meowing everywhere the day they found she had passed. He knew that something was very wrong.

Edit: She was Parapaligic and had spent some time in the hospital before and the cat never acted like that bofore, only on the day she died he did.

If you have paired animals in a cage and one dies the other becomes depressed and lonely because they are used to company.
I guess that is so. It's not that they conceive death... just that they know something has happened to a person/thing they've known for a long time.

The reason I chose elephants is because they are among the highest of inteelegence; including an animal's death.

I read in a book most animals don't understand death.

im a vegetarian instead of eating meat i think i should tell you that you should think of what those people do to those animals

For me? No. I don't slaughter the animal, therefore I don't care.

being a vegetarian you dont have to kill or anything like that. all
Unless you grow or buy vegetables that are organic, this statement is false. You kill the pests and bugs that live on the vegetables before they're put in stores.

whats the point of  those animals growing? is it just for  you people to eat?
Yes. For many farmers, livestock is grown to produce milk, meat, and offspring. The offspring will later be used for the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back