Are you a vegetarian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a vegetarian?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's that?

• Sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still an animal.
But bugs aren't animals... :mametchi:

And anyway, an animal...It could be somebody's pet. It could give a human lots of joy. A best friend. Instead of a tasty meal. :mimitchi: (No offense)

But...whats the point trying to change somebody's point of view? :kusatchi: I'm wasting my time. I'll stick with my mind, you with yours. No harm done.

Insects are part of phylum category in the arthropoda group of the animal kingdom. They're animals.
Ok. But a bug doesn't bring joy does it? You can't really feed it, look after it, play with it...But you can with an animal.

Ok. But a bug doesn't bring joy does it? You can't really feed it, look after it, play with it...But you can with an animal.
Which is why not every meat eater eats dogs and cats.

Nor do people eat livestock that others keep for pets.

Which is why not every meat eater eats dogs and cats.
Nor do people eat livestock that others keep for pets.
Correct! We don't eat those animals but we can eat chickens, pigs, turkeys and other animals.

Just want to say, we have an option. We can eat veg. We can eat meat. Dogs and Cats have to eat meat and fish and so do other animals.

Correct! We don't eat those animals but we can eat chickens, pigs, turkeys and other animals.
Just want to say, we have an option. We can eat veg. We can eat meat. Dogs and Cats have to eat meat and fish and so do other animals.
I'm thinkin we're talking about two totally different things here...

We as in everyone, or we as in vegetarians?

I personally believe that if you eat any kind of meat, you're not actually a vegetarian. That's how I've always looked at it. To me, just eating a few animals but not others is almost like being prejudice against other animals.

To me this is how I see things working:

Herbivores: Eats only vegetables and fruits. No meat or products from livestock.

Omnivores: Eats both vegetables and meat.

Carnivores: Eats only meat.

I've tried all three and 2/3 made me sick.

So technically, we have three options. As do dogs and cats. They just get sick a lot faster than we do from a vegetarian diet.

Well, not eating meat or fish for an animal is unhealthy, but when you get stuff that tastes JUST like meat, its best to eat that. Just as nice.

Yawn. I'm bored. Lets just stop.

I'll be a veggie, you won't... :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, not eating meat or fish for an animal is unhealthy, but when you get stuff that tastes JUST like meat, its best to eat that. Just as nice.
Yawn. I'm bored. Lets just stop.

I'll be a veggie, you won't... :lol:
It's not healthy for people either after a certain amount of time either. We're animals too.

nah I don't eat that kinda stuff I never eat lambs piggys or calfs because their all so cute :p

It's not healthy for people either after a certain amount of time either. We're animals too.
I agree with Sweet_Kandi on that one, we are Omnivores and are able to digest both meat and veggies. I eat one meal a day meat and thats it so I'm good. I may not agree with vegetarians but I do respect their opinions and choices. Though people do eat to much meat, at least thats what I think.

Example: Sally ate eggs and bacon for breakfast then got her turkey sandwich ready for work. Upon getting home Sally started cooking a

chicken.

Ps. Made tofu Stir fry, didn't turn out that great. How do you get tofu less squishy and more firm? The tofu seemed to catch the ginger and teriyaki favor but not enough of it. Should I leave it in the marinade overnight?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats your point of view.

insects may not form bonds, but they still make people happy.

remember that next time you run into a migrating swarm of monarch butterflies.

LOL CHELSEA ON "THAT SO RAVEN" is...

but God put animals on this earth for out personal gain. And that is for meat. Im not saying go around and kill animals im just saying animals are animals and god gave them to us to use.

I think some people have stereotypes about vegetarians. Like they are earth obessed freaks. That is true for me, lol, but not for everyone. :)

Some people are vegetarians for different reasons, like relgion. I'm going to be a guides snitch and keep an eye on this page. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back