Are you a vegetarian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a vegetarian?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's that?

• Sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamaw/pants is allowed to his opinion Honeysuckle whether you agree with it or not. It doesn't mean that either points of veiw are wrong, it just means you have different opinions. They are allowed to eat meat, just as your allowed to not eat it. Please, lets keep this friendly so the topic doesn't get closed.
i agree,

Honeysuckle,u need to kom down,take a chill pill.

Tama/pants can put her/his a pinion!

u dont have to ceep shuten her down! :D

ok sry if that waz rough yall :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case any one was wondering...

I am watching this thread.... *spooky music plays in background* :huh:

Nice to see that most of you have remembered to follow the first rule of TamaTalk and keep your posts polite and respectful :eek:

Any one who has any doubts... please remember - play nice, even if someone else is being mean or rude. It only takes one person to start an argument - but it takes two to keep it going...

I eat different meats because I like the taste.

I respect anyone who makes a choice on moral or religious grounds to be a vegetarian.

I find it difficult to respect anyone who tells me they think they are better than me because they don't eat meat :D

I'd rather they kept that to themselves.

Tamaw/pants is allowed to his opinion Honeysuckle whether you agree with it or not. It doesn't mean that either points of veiw are wrong, it just means you have different opinions. They are allowed to eat meat, just as your allowed to not eat it. Please, lets keep this friendly so the topic doesn't get closed.
:huh: I totally agree he can eat what he likes. :D

But why did he have to explain it all and make veggies feel sick?

i agree,Honeysuckle,u need to kom down,take a chill pill.

Tama/pants can put her/his a pinion!

u dont have to ceep shuten her down! :eek:

ok sry if that waz rough yall :eek:
I wasn't. :D

I just don't think its fair to keep ON about meat to veggies. Hot dead animal. Did she have to say that? its making my friends on here (veggies) upset. :huh:

:huh: I totally agree he can eat what he likes. :D But why did he have to explain it all and make veggies feel sick?
?what?

i dont understand im getting cunfused!! lol

i like veggies,andveggies dont have fellings!! lol

and im sry if i got mad,i dont need to take out my madness out on u! :eek:

Look, I don't wanna argue. I don't think I'm gonna be on this topic much more.  :D its making be upset, and I want to keep the peace.  :huh:
When did I start an arguement? I answered your question. Chill.

Look, I don't wanna argue. I don't think I'm gonna be on this topic much more.  :D its making be upset, and I want to keep the peace.  :huh:
i understand :eek:

i dont no if we ever were but can u be friends? :eek:

I wasn't. :D I just don't think its fair to keep ON about meat to veggies. Hot dead animal. Did she have to say that? its making my friends on here (veggies) upset. :huh:
Yes they should have worded it differently, but I don't think they were trying to hurt anyones feelings.

I know theres alot of children here so I want to ask what are you eatting to get protein in? I hope you are eatting some food that gives you protein. Such as tofu, beans, Nuts, and other soy products.

Yes they should have worded it differently, but I don't think they were trying to hurt anyones feelings.

I know theres alot of children here so I want to ask what are you eatting to get protein in? I hope you are eatting some food that gives you protein. Such as tofu, beans, Nuts, and other soy products.
Yep, I eat Soya a lot. And beans. :D

I'm one!

I don't like all fruit and vegetables. I hate pears, tomatoes and melons. Love pineapple though. :D For vegetables, I hate cabbage, sprouts and onions.

It's not too hard to be veggie. I eat loads of pasta, potatoes, chocolate and salads. And in response to your question, I eat beans (not baked beans, I'm not too keen on them) and tofu for protein. Oh, occasionally Quorn, too. ^^ Tofu's actually quite nice in a curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back