Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm straight.

I respect lesbians and gays though. It's their choice.

And for all of you whomake fun of people for what gender they choose to like, go to *heck*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm straight.I respect lesbians and gays though. It's their choice.

And for all of you whomake fun of people for what gender they choose to like, go to *heck*.
I agree with you.

im straight with a group of lesbian friends but its normal at my new school as it is a girls only school but at my old school i was always the one the boys would hang around and not being offensive to people in my old class but lesbian or out of school relationships were the only choice. but now i meet guys at malls

And for all of you whomake fun of people for what gender they choose to like, go to *heck*
It's againest the bible!And heck means the same as *removed* (no blaspheming please)

hey everyone the tamatalk staff messaged me and said the topic will not be closed because they don't wan tto offend gay people by telling them there choices are innapropriate. They aid any innapropriate commebts i find or post will be automaticaly deleted * removed *
Su!!! :p

Your group is members. Look more or less under your avatar. :huh:

See?

I'm not gay and i don't have a problem with anyone "gay or lesbian" besides the word "Gay" Doesn't actually mean likes the same sex it actually means Happy So you should think about what you say.
I'v noticed that! I was playing on the trampoline with my friend, and then her big brother and all his thick mates come along and say, "Get off the trampoline girly-wirlies, we want to sit there."

I said "Why not sit on the grass, then?" because they had no right as it was my friend's trampoline and they would probably break it-it only held five little kids at the most, and they were five big teenagers. And the thickest one says "Because grass is green, and green is GAY."

I don't believe in God. If he has a problem with people liking their own sex he should just go and-never mind. I mean, I think it's possible to be a good, kind person who respects everyone and being an athiest...my Mom says I have to stick out confirmation though, then I can do what I want.

I'm not gay, and respect everyone who is. I'm only ten though. For all I know I could be- haven't got any crushes yet.

I'd just like to remind you that orientation is not a choice.

I am transgendered - I am biologically female, but see myself as male. Although this doesn't really come into the question of sexual orientation (percieved gender is completely separate from sexual preference), trans issues are often grouped together with those of homosexuality and bisexuality.

In terms of my orientation, I am bisexual. Gender in a partner really doesn't come into my thinking - I find certain people attractive regardless of their gender-role. I suppose I am pansexual - as a lot of bisexual people I know feel uncomfortable with the idea of being with a transman or transwoman.

I apologise if that was written badly - I am not yet fluent in English, and was having a little trouble with the grammar here. If anyone would point out my mistakes, it would be much appreciated. Also if anybody needs to ask any question more about transgender, I would be happy to answer any of you questions. I realise that this is not a topic that many people are taught, and want people to be more aware of what it is like- to avoid ignorance.

I am transgendered - I am biologically female, but see myself as male. Although this doesn't really come into the question of sexual orientation (percieved gender is completely separate from sexual preference), trans issues are often grouped together with those of homosexuality and bisexuality.
true plus some of us might not believe in things in the bible especially if the are different from others. I have nobody at my school who is gay or will come out, or is a girl. But it's very lonely for some boy named *edit: name removed* but still, i have not decided cause i'm afraid and still not allowed to date until i'm sixteen. Just to let you know, i'm afraid that all my friends will start being ignorant to me again.

I know this is off topic but can somebody tell me what PM means?

Boriquan

Thank you. I still don't understand what you guys are on this topic for when most of you guys might be lying. I mean, i may not know for sure but, if i was completely gay, i would actually say something on this that is true.

Just thought I would leave a small note to any tamatalk users who are unsure of their sexuality - I know how it is difficult coming to terms with yourself in this situation, and it's really important that you remember that you are in no rush to make any decisions or use labels on yourself. Don't feel that you have to tell people if you don't feel as if you are ready to, but also remember that it can be helpful to talk to a close friend if you need to talk. If you don't have friends who you feel will accept you immnediately, or that you would be feeling uncomfortable talking to, remember that it can sometimes help to talk to someone anonymously - there are many support sites out there made for young people where you can talk to people who are going through the same things, which I personally found very helpful in knowing myself.

Also, I'm here for anybody who needs to talk. Hang in there.

I'm straight and i respect lesbians and gays

And i feel sorry for some who get made fun of :)

A person's perfernce shouldn't matter. Whenever they are gay, bi, les, straight, asexual, etc.

They are still human, right? I respect people's perfernce. I don't care what they do, whatgender they like, etc. What I don't like is when people bring the bible into these types of topics.

What I dislike are people who think they will become "gay" if a gay person touches them. How stupid is that? As I said, I respect people's perfernces, I don't care what a person chooses in his or her life. It's their life as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back