Ask the Matchmaker...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to transform with these ages:

toddler-> Child

Child-> teen

teen-> adult

A: I think it turns into a child after about two hours. And then 48 hours later it turns into a teen? I'm not positive, and then 72 hours after it was born it should turn into an adult. I think that's what it is. Please correct me (strawberry + nazochi) you guys!

Hope this helps!

Always,

puggy :wub:

dont mean to be rude but uh from bebitchi it turns into a toddler after 2 hours

after a day it turns into a child

2 days later into a teen and

3 days after that into an adult

After it hatches, it will take one hour to grow into a child. The next day, your Tamagotchi will become a teenager. How long it takes for it to become an adult depends on how you take care of it. It usually ranged from day 3 to 5.

Best,

Strawberry

ummm can i help to?i am on everyday and i have a great deal of knowledge of tamagotchis

I just wanted to say. I would really like to get that job. I love my tama so much. And I know A TON about them and their habits and everything. I give thourough instructions about everything...

I pray that God will give it to the right person..... Please be me!

Thanks for your time~!

I heard there are two hidden stats. One was luck and I don't remember what the other one was but it was supposed to be affected by how much u play games. Could I get some help on how to raise these stats?

Ive never heard of these secret stats.. Sorry. Perhaps you can go on a seacrh engine see if you can find something on it. ( Or maybe one have my partners has to say something. )

Best,

Strawberry

Sorry, I don't know anything about that either. Since none of us seem to know about it, this question is open to the public for answers! Please help Anthony somebody! Thanks.

I'd also like to make an announcment.......

Okay, there have been like 5 or so requests to be a helper in this board! More then anyone had expected. We have not decided how we are going to choose! Everyone seems perfect. But we don't want all of TamaTalk to be doing it! Otherwise it would be pointless! hehe... :huh:

Okay, so until me and my teamates decide how we are going to decide. PLEASE, do not PM or post here saying that you want to help! You can try, but wait. We will post when we know how we are going to decide. And then anyone who wants to do it can participate. We will have more information on how, when we know! Thank you.

Always,

Okay, I think I'm just gonna write down everybodies name and pick it out of a hat! It's the only thing I could think of. I'm gonna pick one person. possibly two. so, I need everyone who wants their name in the hat to say! The drawing will On Thursday! Or Wednesday night! So please say now! Thanks.

Always,

I heard there are two hidden stats. One was luck and I don't remember what the other one was but it was supposed to be affected by how much u play games. Could I get some help on how to raise these stats?
These hidden stats are mentioned on peppersoup and as far as our current technology goes, there is no way to see them. However, you may raise them.

Raise luck by mating with another tamagotchi connection.

Raise hidden happiness stats by praising when it does well in any game, or get over 20 dance steps.

Raise hidden body stats by getting over 20 in the hurdles game.

Yeah, thanks Admin! This is great.

Yeah, there are lets see, maybe about 5 people wanting to do it. I was thinking to write everyone's name down at put them in a hat. hehe...I can't think of anything else! ;) I was gonna do it Thursday. And I still will unless I get another idea B)

One idea was to make a poll and have people vote. Does anything think that's better? Please let me know!

Always,

Yeah the poll seems great! get people to chose who they think will be good for the job. And then on thursday you can see who has the most votes and pick that person! so on and so forth.

okay. were gonna do that! Sounds more reasonable. Okay, but, YOU CANNOT BRIBE PEOPLE OR ANYTHING TO VOTE FOR YOU! THAT IS CHEATING. OKAY, SO I NEED ALL THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO DO IT! I'M STARTING THE POLL TUESDAY NIGHT (PACIFIC TIME).

Always,

Last edited by a moderator:
koolies! i'll help put me on your list please? where will the poll be situated?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back