Ask the Matchmaker...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the HIDDEN STATS stuff. I get over 20 hudles like every time! How can i see these bars?

Sorri if you can't answer it... :D

I would still like the job VERY much so please put me in. I am also online all day from about 9am to 5pm eastern time so I would always be here to answer questions. Thanks all.

I was reading the HIDDEN STATS stuff. I get over 20 hudles like every time! How can i see these bars?Sorri if you can't answer it... :D
Unfortunately, you cannot see how your hidden stats are doing. Perhaps there will be some glitch in the future that allows this, but for now no such glitch exists. :)

my two tamagotchis wont connect. they are a baby girl and a teen boy. i have tried the connect thing but it will say "stand by" and then go right back to the normal screen. please help! :p

okay, on one of you'r tamagotchi's you have to press B again! Also, which ever tamagotchi presses B will most likely get a present! Hope this helps!

Always,

puggy :p

Dear Puggy,

It would seem to me that there are a lot of people that "think" they know a lot about tamagotchis and are therefore able to answer presented questions.

However, I have been reading the threads on tamatalk for a few days now - in between looking after my four children and two tamagotchis - and have found that there are many "I think" replies.

Therefore, I think that the way for you to choose a new person would have to be by a quiz with 10 really hard tamagotchi related questions and the person who scores the most wins!!

Christina

:(

Christina. First things first. They don't have to a teen. They have to be a child.

The idea of a catechize, or quiz, is alright. I'll prattle a bit with Puggy and nazotchi about it. Thank you for the idea.

Best,

Strawberry

Can i help 2? i had my own but then it kinda got lost so pleaseee! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have dsl so im on 24/7!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:
nope thats not true my toddlers connected so you shouldn't be talking about the i thinks actually maybe you should for other peeps but just fixin a mistake there

I don't think the quiz would be such a good idea. Let the people of tamatalk vote.

Okay! Thank you everybody for all the ideas. hehe... :) It's really great. But from now on if you could PM one of us with you'r ideas instead of posting here that would be great. And post you'r questions here! Me and my teamates will decide as soon as we can on how. The only thing about the quiz thing is that once they see the quiz they can go and search on tamatalk and then get the answer. So it's really a quiz on their searching skills. Anybody have an idea about that? If so please tell me! And that would be a great help! :)

----

Also, a lot of people for some reason say that you cannot connect them until they are a teenager. I don't know why, maybe that was it with the older ones. But it's not true anymore :D

----

And also cjbchachacha post, about "I think" posts, I myself posted just about yesterday a post about I think. So I mean, does that mean that I shouldn't do this thing? No offense to cjbchachacha of course! But I don't think that can really matter. I mean no one can know every single thing about tamagotchi's. It's just impossible. I mean not impossible, I'm sure someone at Bandai knows everything. But there is always something. So sometimes you have to post an I think questions. It helps someone a little at least.

----

Please, no one take any offense of this post.

As Always,

puggy ;)

Also, ashy PMed me with the following question:

----

Q: What presents can you get on you'r tamagotchi?

A: Here is a link with all the pictures:

Link

It's a really great site. They also have a list of food. I hope this helps ashy!

As Always,

puggy ;)

Note: This is a list for Connexion (UK Tama) so some things may be different for Plus and Connection (Japanese and US Tama)

Dear Puggy,
It would seem to me that there are a lot of people that "think" they know a lot about tamagotchis and are therefore able to answer presented questions.

However, I have been reading the threads on tamatalk for a few days now - in between looking after my four children and two tamagotchis - and have found that there are many "I think" replies.

Therefore, I think that the way for you to choose a new person would have to be by a quiz with 10 really hard tamagotchi related questions and the person who scores the most wins!!

Christina

;)
I agree; it would be nice to have people who really know what they're talking about, rather than people who claim to know, helping with FAQ stuff.

Either way, why is it necessary for only a few people to be "in charge" here? For one, there are the Tama Guides already who should be able to answer most questions; for another, anyone with the answer should be able to post it.

Also, it seems as though most questions here could have been answered with a simple search. Sorry if I sound negative, but I'm trying to think logically here ;]

Are you going to PM those of us that are trying to be helpers or are you going to just post here when you are ready? Just wondering so I don't miss anything. Thanks

Also, it seems as though most questions here could have been answered with a simple search.
So does that mean we're not allowed to anwser it? They could search it if they pleased to.

I agree; it would be nice to have people who really know what they're talking about, rather than people who claim to know, helping with FAQ stuff.
I agree, too. Voting on who's name sounds the nicest is I think actually pretty dumb. People who are voting don't know a single thing about this person but perhaps what is in their profile.

Sorry for not anwsering your middle paragraph. *grins widely* You'll have to take that up with Puggy.

Best,

Strawberry ["Ask the Matchmaker" Helper.]

By the way, I found this sounded a wee bit odd,

Dear Puggy,

Christina
It's kind of like "People always put "I think", so don't choose them, choose me." But if we held a quiz, anyway, people could just go on the web and look it up. If your takin' this time the question may be already anwsered by teh time ya get back from your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back