Australia tama v4 release date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - I decided today to call MYER National Customer Service in Australia to get an update on what is happening.

I was told on there that at this stage - MYER stores (at least the major city stores) should have them for sale the FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY (great - just when school goes back)....not this week unfortunately (like I was told by Funtastic Customer Service - however its better than April :lol: )

Updated information can be obtained by quoting this key code 39979681. I'll keep updating in this topic :lol:

GK1

I live in America, That is soooooooooooooooooounfair to you guys in Austrailia!!!!!! I feel sooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEWS: TAMAGOTCHI V4 IN AUSTRALIA SOON!

I emailed funtastic and here are the messages I got back

Tamagotchi V4 should be in the retail stores around the end of January, beginning of February
-Judy Nanopoulos
And

The Tamagatchi v4 is due in to come in and will be distribute to David Jones stores, which should be delivered to them next week
-Maria Anestopoulos
YAY! *Screams like little girl* YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats awesome I can't wait!! I'm gonna try and email toys r us to see when they will be having it!! Hey why not lets email all the major toy stores around aus so we can then confirm all the times and stores so we can go to the nearest available!! :blink:

I would like one soon too, but you dont have to be greedy do you, you cant have too many tamagotchi's and you can wait can't you you can't be that obsessed with them that you need them this second, do you, DO YOU??!!

Well Sam-Emmerton you dont really need to make other tamagotchi fans who are ADDICTED to tamagotchi feel bad by saying that we are impatient.

AND we are getting of the topic!

So I called the Toys R S the otehr day and they said they should be getting them at the end of january and probably the start of Febuary. So probably the same as what Sam-Emmerton- said. Yay!

I went to a Myer store today and they didn't have them in yet. Neither did Toys 'R' Us or Mr Toy's Toyworld. I'll be making frequent visits to the Brisbane Myer and Toys "R" Us and Toyworld in the near future, until I find them. When I do, I will post. :D

"Tasmania Don't Have David Jones Stores Though" I Wrote Back, And Look What I Got...

They will also be in Kmart, Target, Myer, and independent toy stores
-Judy Nanopoulos

YAY! *Screams Like Little Girl* YAY!

Well, I'm from Canberra but I'm holidaying in Mountain View, CA until February... And sure enough I picked up 2 Version 4 Tamagotchis from San Ontonio Target today :( There was also some other Tamagotchi merchandise that I'd never seen before in Australia that I also picked up :lol: Looks like I'll be getting some more Version 4 Tamagotchis when I get back to Australia XD

Oh boy... I think I have nearly 40 Tamagotchis now o_O;

I went to a Myer store today and they didn't have them in yet. Neither did Toys 'R' Us or Mr Toy's Toyworld. I'll be making frequent visits to the Brisbane Myer and Toys "R" Us and Toyworld in the near future, until I find them. When I do, I will post.
Yeah, I asked Brisbane MYER last week also.. I didnt check out target or toyworld? But I got the same answer as you.

I will try Brisbane myer as frequently as I can also :lol:

//Haze

Oh noes! I'm subject to questioning my morality! Goodness gracious, I can't believe what I've done! I've taken away all the Tamagotchis from poor Bobby and Susie! Poor Bobby and Susie just couldn't beg their parents enough! They were too late! They could have just PAID for what they wanted by earning their OWN money, right? After all, that's what I did! Oh deary me!

:ph34r: ;

With less sarcasm, I've bought most of the Tamagotchi I've ever owned out of my pocket (with the occasional one being a present here and there). I've earned my collection therefore I am entitled to it. If you have a problem with it, talk to me after working retail for three and a half years to earn your own keep instead of begging mummy and daddy for stuff you want.

40 Tamagotchies!?! That's insane! That's... awesome!!! すげい! And you earned them all with your own money, that's so cool. Most of my 7 I got with my own money too. You're my idol! :D I want that many Tamagotchies. They'd get a little demanding after a while though, wouldn't they? I'm okay with 7 so far, but how many more could one handle?

Are they all operating at once?

Sorry for being right off topic.

Funtastic are liars! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
so what about thailand>? when will v4s come out! :D :D

i really don't wanna wait?!!!!!!! :lol: :D :D

how could it take so long for bandai to delivery a pack

of tamagotchi to thailand? will i have to wait for atleats 3 months!!!!!! :nazotchi:

i really want a v4 badly? can anyone contact bandai for me and

ask when it's comin out in thailand?

i'm waiting too long! :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back