Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice B)

I really want one or two... I've been planning on buying an Oceangotchi or an iD L or something to trade with a TamaTalker who would be kind enough to buy me one when it comes to the UK. :)

I'm loving all of these P's characters in pixel format! :)

Carol, can you make a video of text message exchange with bumping? I'm really curious to see what that's like.

Ra,

Well, if there are going to be Tamatown capabilities with this new toy, then I'll probably want one because I actually quite enjoyed that and was sad to see it close down. :3 I also hope this means Bandai wants to do an English dub for Yume Kira Dream and Miracle Friends!

To those who have already ordered the Tamagotchi Friends: how much are they? I'm thinking of getting my twin niece and nephew one each if they aren't too pricey (please indicate whether you're giving the price in Euros, USD, or whatever, as well). :D

Oh... I suppose we can no longer say that they opted not to use the color screen in order to keep the retail price down.

Still, thanks much for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my email:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have just launched Tamagotchi iDL which is the first color screen Tamagotchi device previously only available in Japan and Asia.
These are available from Myer Sydney and Melbourne City stores right now and will also be available at Toys ‘R’ Us stores from early December for this Xmas only.

Please see below information on the Tamagotchi.

You can also join the Bandai Club online at Bandai.com.au to receive news updates!

Best regards

Bandai Australia

And they sent this picture:
bjabtf.png

... :(
So I guess no Tamagotchi Friends in Australia?

Um, what does that have to do with Tamagotchi Friends...?

You should post that in 'help for new tamagotchi owners'. :)

I posted photos of the instructions in my log.
I was referring to the first post.

Ooh, you got Coffretchi! :D That's great! Now we know 100% that Coffretchi is a raisable character. It's so cool to see her on the Friends because she's only on one of the P's piercings and in the anime. :p

Got a response from Bandai USA. It's really generic, so I'm not holding my breath on there being any releases here.

Thank you for contacting Bandai America and your support of the Tamagotchi brand.Overall, Bandai America strives to deliver a versatile toy line each year that features tremendous play value and fun, collectability, with a wide variety of price points. Our best advice is to refer to www.bandai.com for details and product updates.Consumer ServicesBandai America, Inc.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say no, it's not coming here.

That is a different response than what DragonSparke received. Now I'm puzzled - which reply is the REAL one? As in, which reply is the truth and which is a lie?

As far as I go, if we don't get the Tamagotchi Friends over here (Granted I'll still get one via eBay), Bandai America better not mess up on the Digimon Fusion Loader... or else. It would be kind of unfair for the rest of the world to get an actual new Tamagotchi and us to end up stuck with Tamagotchi L.I.F.E., ya know? :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fusion Loader? We'd probably get the black and white Bandai Asia release if it even comes here.... I don't have that version, but I have the Japanese color screen one.

The Bandai America Fusion Loader is confirmed to be different, using special cards and passwords of some kind for gameplay... at least that's what ToyWiz's description for it says. But that's straying off course from the topic at hand. :p

Let's get back to Tamagotchi Friends discussion, shall we? :)

Yes... Tama Friends... the thing that prolly won't come to America... T^T

I seriously think that email is just blowing me off, honestly. I dunno why there were two different emails, though. Perhaps different reps wrote them.

TRY THIS:

Type in tamagotchifriends.com on your browser!

SEE WHAT ID DOES!

It redirects to us.tamagotchifriends.com for me. O.O

It says server not found though... they must be setting up the site!!

The most likely scenario is that two different reps with different sets of information sent them. You might have sent them to different departments and gotten different responses as a result? I definitely do believe that Bandai USA will eventually get a new tama - whether or not that will be tmgc Friends remains to be seen.

The response from my browser (FireFox) in a picture after going to the Tamagotchi Friends site...
tamafriendssite_zps8438b7a6.png

...and then my reaction...
successkid-snap_zps40d8dc00.png

Thank you Bandai America... looks like you didn't mess this up. The wait for the US release begins... now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back