Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam - It's probably because you're in Australia. It seems that the site will differ slightly in some ways depending on which part of the world you are accessing it from. Hence why me and EMF got the redirect error and you got something else. :)

I hope you're right guys. It'll save me the hassle of paying for importing and all, too. I just wonder if the version will remain the same or if it'll be 'edited' in some way. Because the US is dumb like that.

Sam - It's probably because you're in Australia. It seems that the site will differ slightly in some ways depending on which part of the world you are accessing it from. Hence why me and EMF got the redirect error and you got something else. :)
As I know you know now, both EMF and I are in Australia. Not sure why we're seeing different things. Probably just a combination of location, browsers and OS. :)

I hope you're right guys. It'll save me the hassle of paying for importing and all, too. I just wonder if the version will remain the same or if it'll be 'edited' in some way. Because the US is dumb like that.
I had the same thoughts. Bandai American Tamagotchi releases were usually subtly different to the European releases, both in terms of gameplay and design. It'll be interesting to see if any changes are made for the American market. New shell patterns too, perhaps? :)

Oops! Google Chrome could not find us.tamagotchifriends.com

What I got when i searched Tamagotchifriends.com

Of course your all gonna get different things it means nothing yet all bandai have done is taken the entire website off to re do so each device you use will tell you a different thing basically saying the website doesn't exist so just wait till the 23rd and there you go they will put it back up

About 13 hours until midnight in London I think. I'll surely be on waiting if it opens XD

Uh... now it doesn't redirect me to us.tamagotchifriends.com anymore. .--. I'm confused... XD But still, I don't know if I can sleep tonight thinking about the new web site. >o<

**explores the page source**

The only things I can tell are that there's flash or something, a new window will open for certain stuff, there's a search box, and... links will turn hot pink when you put your mouse over them. :p

Mine still redirects me so don't worry we'll find out soon enough I can't sleep either knowing any time now the new website will be launched I can already imagine how girly it will look but I don't care anymore I just wanna see this thing.

I just relized... What if the new tamatown was like tamago land? It wouldn't be hard to rip off both that site and moshimonsters and call it a new thing it would be a cool concept to. Maybe even a 3d tamatown as bandai namco has the sprites used from the 3ds forall dream town characters thanks to the new corner shop for 3ds.

About 11-12 more hours! x)

I am definietly staying up tonight xD

I actually hope that the new TamaTown is similar to Tamagotchi Music City. I definitely thought that system worked well, and was their best TamaTown creation (since the V3). The multiplayer element was great, being able to talk to friends through TamaTown, having an apartment... it was all really neat. Having some kind of character recognition like the had with the Tamagotchi Music Star / Tama-Go to log how many characters you've raised is great fun, and as there doesn't seem to be a feature built into the Tamagotchi Friends like there is for Japanese Tamagotchi's, here's to hoping that there will be on the new TamaTown. :)

Yeah I love that feature it's probably the reason why I love the colours so much because of the character collection whatever the tamatown is like I just want it to have a character log

My hope is that it'll have something for both the music star and the tama-go, so that I can still recieve the limited edition tamas that you could only get online and I can still get items onto my tama.

I typed in https://uk.tamagotchifriends.com/ and got this

28wpkd5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My hope is that it'll have something for both the music star and the tama-go, so that I can still recieve the limited edition tamas that you could only get online and I can still get items onto my tama.
That's actually what I hoped for, but it's not very likely since both systems are long discontinued... At least some small backup item generator would be nice.

Quick copy and paste post from Tama Zone. I am in southeastern Massachusetts, will be checking the two Toys R Us stores I am referring to regularly, and will keep everyone here posted.

Fair warning... your mileage may vary. :p

WarOmni's Tamagotchi Friends Search Journal - 11/22/2013
I checked two Toys R Us stores in my area via a phone call and there was no sign of any Digimon Fusion merchandise (Even after giving them the TRU item number for the Fusion Loader), so I'm guessing there are no Tamagotchi Friends in these stores either.

For those wondering, I started searching after a confirmed sighting of Power Rangers Super Megaforce toys at another TRU, albeit in a different part of the country than I am. I will check again tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back