Bandai Wants To Know #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunflower

• Rising Sun

• Pink Stripes

• Orange Circles

• Blue Wave

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. :wub: Bandai is listening! :huh:
Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 1: Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

Question 3: Do you own a V3 toy?

Question 4: Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?
I own the (maybe rare) Orange Circles Tamagotchi Version 4. The V4.

-pokemonlover

i got the orange circles tamagotchi ver.4. it is awsome. i play with it all the time. mine is the :(

I bought the One with the Sunflowers on it first! :) :D :lol:

Then the Orange Circles

Then the Pink Candy Stripes

And then the Glow in the Dark.

But my favorite is the BLue wave one!!! ;)

I have three V4 and here are the designs I bought. Orange with Circles, Sunflowers, and the Tribal Glow in the Dark(has never been opened) To tell you the truth I like the other countries V4 designs to the American ones. I did like the Sunflower design though.

My V4 design is my personal favourite; Glow in the Dark! It's a real awsome design. :D Of course, all designs are excellent!

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Glow In The Dark V4. If they didn't have that, Blu Waves. If they didn't have that, Rising Sun. If they didn't have that, I would've waited for more to get in stock.

I don't think anyone replying here has the same one as me!I live in New Zealand so they may be a bit different!Mine is pink with white flames and a bird peeking from something that looks like a wafer!

edit:I just voted 4 the glow in the dark one because it sounds awsome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't vote as I got the light blue with white clouds and also a navy clear blue with yellow, green and white stars. I live in the uk!

Where I live they don't sell Tamagotchis so my sister bought one on ebay and she says its going to be a surprise! I can't wait! :)

I bought a camoflauge one and it's so gereat but it didnt name this on the poll

:p :)

I bought the one like this as I live in the UK!
cool! I looked at the other designs they have too. i like the pink one and the white one with the different colors on it, but mostly the pink one. :ph34r:

by the way, my dad bought me all six v4 tamas, but i only wanted to get one, so i voted for pink with stripes because thats' my favorite one and the only one i play with (temporarily).

Those new designs look really cool, and i especially wish i had the pink with hearts v4, but i don't want anymore tamas until they release the V4.5, which i'm so excited about, especially the Decoration Kit!!!!!!!!!1

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :huh: :huh:

I said Rising Sun but as I said in my log I also got the green camo. V4 is my first to have TWO COPIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back