Bandai Wants To Know #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunflower

• Rising Sun

• Pink Stripes

• Orange Circles

• Blue Wave

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Glow in the Dark Design. Its knice to see that Bandai is asknig us these Qeustions. Makes us feel improtant :pochitchi: . I was suprised to see the Little Trophy on the Package when I bought my Tamagotchi. It read, " Winning Design". Its cute:)

-KG-

I got pink stripes first but I lot it so I got another one and it's sunflower. I voted sunflower on the poll.

P.S. My mon bought them.

I've got the 'Glow in the dark' design.

I recieved it from a friend in the US for Christmas.

I have the silver chocolate one,it's cool,it looks futuristic. ;)

i think i have the blue wave one...but i don't know here's a picture of the one i have...click here

i really don't know if the website link will work but u can try! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering if there are going to be V5 tamagotchi toys?

well, it seems that the only shell design in stock was that one, and there was only one there, plus it was a super arly release...

i got my first v4 at december 3, 2006 so thats super early, i also bought it because i couldnt wait at the time to get a v4, and besides, leaving it there....was not good for me, so i got exited, i tried IMing my friend, but she did not recieve it, i did not want to act crazy so i acted calm around my dad and told him i was going to buy it, so i did, and i did not have antything to open it with, so i went to a fast food resturant, i coulnt open it there either, i went to my cousins home, and opened it, FINALLY!!

i was sooo happy when i turned it on, it was like a dream, i even got it on time for winter vacation, well yes, that was the story ^_^

I got two...one is Glow in the dark (White background) and one is Sunflower.....I like both of them ....but i like the sunflower most.... :nazotchi:

My uncle help me to buy in US ....He bought total of 5 V4 back and i choose 2 and the rest is all my cousins one....there are pink with stripes, Orange with circles and blue with waves

The only ones I don't *yet* have are the Orange with circles and Pink with Stripes. I love them both, I just haven't purchased them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back