Bandai Wants To Know #3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a V3 toy?

• yes, and I still play with it regularly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but I enjoy playing with the V4 toy more

• yes, I play with both my V3 and V4 toys equally

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have it going right now along with my v4. I prefer it's design... I am not really much of a fan of the little ball protusion.

I actually got my v3 through ebay after getting my v4. I had so much fun with the one and wanted to see what two interacting was like. It didn't seem right to get two of the same, so for variety, I got the v3. I love them both and play with them both.

i still have a v3, but i got bored with it after i got my v4.

I would play with my V3, if I hadn't undebugged it. It was perfectly fine until I undebugged it, now it has battery problems (It's falling into disrepair also)

Well.. let's put it this way.

I don't really like the v3, so I sold it.

I love the v4 though.

Yes.I have 2 version 3's.Although when i get my birthday V4 as a present, i will probably put one of them on pause.Also if I have any extra money I am deffinately buying a glow in the dark version 4.(theyre sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!)

I actually started my v3 back up because I got a v4, so they can be friends :) The V4 is definately more fun as there is more to do and the games are more of a challenge. I LOVE the being able to get a job feature and the life skill points too. I want to get another v4 soon, and an antenna mascot, and a pouch and a tama lanyard... *obsessed* -_-

I have 2 V4's and 4 V3's and i play with them all equally(I have 2 V2 too and i play wiv dem ^_^ )

I used to have one:the cow design,i gave it to my brother though.

My V3 rocks!!!!!!!!! I actually like playing with it more than I like playing with my V4. I mean, it's awesome!!!!!!!!!

Yes but I do like to play with my V4 a bit more!

Its not that I don't love my V3 its just that V4s have more stuff to do so I need to give it a bit more attention!

Also,

I own 1v1 2V2 3v3s(two are stuffed) And 1 V4 (I'm hoping to get another!)

-Chocola ^_^

I sometimes still start up the V3 when I'm in the mood to like I do with the V4.
thats the same with me...

i like playing with my v4 more, but its hard to decide on what version you want to play with, some of the v3 itema=s are cooler than the v4 and some of the v3's items are cooler than the v3, but i like the v2 items way better.

so, im like, i need something way easier and not so hard to play with, the tamagotchis sorta waste my time, but i think they are most entertaining ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back