Bandai Wants To Know #3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a V3 toy?

• yes, and I still play with it regularly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but I enjoy playing with the V4 toy more

• yes, I play with both my V3 and V4 toys equally

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still playing with my 2 V3......at the same time i play with my 2 V4 too......i play all of them at the same time.... :nazotchi:

I own nearly all the color varieties of V3, and I still play with them quite frequently. I love the V3's, they are equal in my opinion to the V4.

i had a v3 but wen i got my v4 i immeditley got bored with my v3 thats exactly y i smashed it into little pieces :lol: wat a waste of money

I do own a V3, but it's been on pause for months now because I'm always playing with my V4 which in my opinion is SO much more fun that the V3. :)

GotchiGirl96

I love my v3 and when i get a v4(sum day) i will still love it!

[SIZE=14pt]I do own a V3, well, 2. I also have a V4. My V3's batteries are dead, so I can't use them anymore. [/SIZE]

V3 is very good, I still love V3, but I have to admit, V4 is better. :D

Iam very proud of Bandai, they have done a very good job on their products. :D

Yay for Bandai, well done, well done!!! :D

Yep, I actually have 3 V3s, and I still love and take care of them, but I enjoy V4 more.

Its hard 2 raise 2 tamas for me but i still do it!! By the way: I have 8 tamas but only 2 have batterys!! The v4 is wayyy funner than the v3 though! GO BANDI!!

[SIZE=11pt]I play with sometimes, But since my battery is dead I don't use it more, besides It was way to hard to raise 2 tamagotchi's for me.[/SIZE]
Locky458
i first started with a v1 , then the v2 , then the v3 . i sold my v1&2 to my friends . i still have my v3 . i want v4 .

yeaa but i like my v4 better but thats probably cuz its newerr.. usually when u get a new tamagotchi u tend to like it more than ur last oneee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back