Bandai Wants To Know #3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a V3 toy?

• yes, and I still play with it regularly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but I enjoy playing with the V4 toy more

• yes, I play with both my V3 and V4 toys equally

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i play with my V4 and V3 but not equally :\ oopz i put "i play with my V3 and V4 equally" i lied there.. hehe sorry :(

I always have played with my v.2's, v.3 and my v.4's equally. I always have them all up and running! My favorite is the v.4 or v.3..v.3 has ALOT of games!!

I hav a V3 and play with it very often, and will soon get a V4!!!!! Yay!!! lol

PEACE, LUV, AND RINGPOPS ;)

[SIZE=14pt]KUCHIPACHI RULZ!!!!!! [/SIZE] :lol: :lol:

:blink: ;)

[SIZE=21pt]I TURN 13 IN TWO MONTHS!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](7/16/07)[/SIZE] :D :D

i have a v3 and a v4. i like them both i think they each have something good. the v3 has games i like, such as heading and bump. and v4 has school and jobs, and i like the game shape and jump also mimic

Love

Staraim1

I had 3, but I gave 1 to a friend that didn't have a tamagotchi, now I have 2, but one of the batteries need replacing. I do play on my v4 more than the v3 though, but I do still look after all of them.

I do have a V3 tamagotchi and I have a V4 usually I would play with them at the same time! ^.^

I have 4 v3's

1st one: The green and pink flowered one

2nd one: silver one

3rd one: starry night one

4th one: japanese black and red one

//xd3vilx

the are just so many new games of the V4s than on the v3s!!

Yeah, I own four of them, actually! And I love V3s as much as I love my V4. (My V3 that is running right now is named Nadia, and my V4 is Roku.)

From,

Roku, Nadia, and Zoria

Yes I play with my v3

toy alot Her name is Lila pronounced Ly-lah.

-Mirea <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I think v4 is a bit harder than v3 with my mating problem on v4 so I kinda want to get new battires for my v3

i own a v4 and 3 but my v3 ran out of batteries for the 3rd time

I stopped playing with my V3 when i purchased a V4, and now i hardly have any batteries that work! (i need to buy some more!)

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back