Bandai Wants To Know #4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?

• yes, I found it easy to log on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but it was initially difficult to log on

• no, I do not own a V4 toy

• no, I cannot seem to log on successfully

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's annoying logging in and out with different passwords... Why can't Bandi make it so that we can use the Username and one password? Tamatown.com is a good site, but it could be better... It needs more games that are challenging... Most of the games are so easy... But that's because the site is for kids... The graphics could be better too... So all in all Tamatown has it's good points and bad points...

Yeah tamatown is fun but the different passwords are annoying. Sometimes I get mixed up with the ls and the 1s because it's all pixely on the tama XD. Yeah logging on is pretty easy

Overall, logging into the v4 TamaTown was easy, but I found it a bit annoying entering all the passwords you retrieve once you log out.I think it would be easier if the items you can get from the password were automaticly added to your Tamagotchi when you enter the logout password.
I agree with YOU a lot.

Logging on wasn't the problem so much as the misleading information on the v4 site. For example: the FAQ's for TamaTown say that there are only " 30 Gotchi-prizes in total." Even if that may be so for the v4, I started out logging on with the v4.5 which has 32 spots available for souveniers. Also, the shopping mall clothing store has two games in it that promise Gotchi-prizes, but only give you 100 points. I've later discovered that this was a failure to update the rules for the games when you brought them over from the v3 TamaTown. And I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been when people were waiting for the other locations to open up in order to get the last of their souveniers. I'm frustrated myself wondering why your website shows a stamp being available at the post office when the post office is not a current location. The only other complaint I have is the confusion between the secret codes to insert on the items screen. The codes were not distinguished from being v4 or v4.5 codes and it took me a while to figure out why they were not working. Most of my current piece of mind as to what is going on and how things work came from doing my own research on these fan sites in order to determine what it was that I was doing wrong, when in fact these were frustrations everyone had at one time had to deal with. As far as using the codes to long on and off, I have never had a problem logging in, out, or recieving my progress from TamaTown on my v4.5. In fact, I find it quite impressive that you guys had developed a way to make the codes unexchangeable among other units. This forces everyone to be active rather than copying everything down and I find that to be pretty cool ^_^

I did visit Tamatown a couple of times already, and had no problem with logging on, loading or using it. But yeah, as many users already mentioned, me too, can also get bored of it quite easily, I wish there were some frequent changes and updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back