Bandai Wants To Know #4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?

• yes, I found it easy to log on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but it was initially difficult to log on

• no, I do not own a V4 toy

• no, I cannot seem to log on successfully

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On tamatown for ver.4s it has more points then souvenirs to give away and its boring :)

My sis has a v4 that I play with. I, myself, am saving up 4 a 4.5.

My sis has a v4 that I play with. I, myself, am saving up 4 a 4.5. :eek: :D :eek:

4 all u H.P. fanz, J.K. Rowling iz giving an exclusive interview to the TODAY show! YAY!! :eek: :D

I have always found it very easy to log on and off from TamaTown ^.^

I go on regulary to TamaTown. Its easy to log on and off if you have a v4 toy.

//xd3vilx

I have a tamagotchi v4 I find it really hard to log out because if you wantad to do the letter F you would have to scroll through the numbers 0-9 and the letters a-f and I find my fingers geting tired from all that typing and I go on to tamatown all the time

its annoying i cant get the free stuff at the shop like the love potion and stuff =(

Tamatown can get kind of boring. It is really cool though. It is really easy to get gotchi points for my tamagotchi.
You are right.

I log on easily though.

I like tamatown v4 but sometimes it loads halfway and doesn't load more so i can't go on. I do have a v4 and 3 as well.

I find it rather simple to log in and out of www.tamatown.com Version 4 toy and it is extremely good to earn GP (GotchiPoints)

*Tamin* & Tams i have tams and i play 5 at a time most are on gen5 and these are what they are

3x :angry: 2x :lol: and a few of the others 1x :eek: 1x :angry: All v4' s withg over 10kgp on each all earnt on tamatown ^^

I find it quite easy to log in, i rarley do fail because i put the incorrect figure in, I always check if the code is correct before entering.

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

Tamatown is absolutely great.

After you have found a good portion of the souveneirs and such, it can get real old and a bit boring. But even so, the games at the arcade can keep my attention for hours; and to be honest, anything can.

Tamatown V4 has improved plenty from the V3 Tamatown. You can also earn food and money for you Tamagotchis, but the souveneirs were not taken out, it's still great to scrounge around for souveneirs.

The logging on was, as I found, extremely easy. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to, but once I did, it was alot of fun. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back